Sign in to follow this  
Dark1

Heldenien

Which maps does the droprate increase affect?

Is it all or some specific?

Btw, any maps with higher droprate than other?

Thx for info

Which maps does the droprate increase affect?

Is it all or some specific?

Btw, any maps with higher droprate than other?

Thx for info

if you are in a party you have +8% drop rate, if you are in middleland you have also +8% if you win heldenian you get +8% in all maps i think.

Actually, it's +9%, but Kinky is correct.

Some maps DO have higher droprate than others, and those maps have certain clues on them to tell you that.

So how do you know these clues? And the party thing, does it work if u do /createparty or is there a min. number of players needed?

Thanks for good answers so far :)

Btw, is there any maps where armor % are higher or is it completely random?

Any party is meant to be as good as any other party.

But things I have observed (and may just be me and not actually exist are):

1. Higher droprate when full party of 8 (seemed like that to us)

2. Possible need to party on the map in question.

do /createparty, is the same if you are 1 or 8 at the party.

there is not a min. number of players needed

See thats what me and Eldon thought and were told to. Me and Eldon always rush to Infernia and we do Barlogs and Demons, we always get sweet didly squat. Last week we went with a full party, (the first time weve ever taken a full party) Within minutes of being there, literally minutes. Sharp Baxe drop, Ms20 drop, Cape Drop. The luck continued with Barlogs with an array of crappy gs's dropping.

It defiantly seemed like the drops were flowing with a full party.

Oh and answer to a question above, which maps have higher drops and how do you know. Ill give you one map that I know 100% has higher drop rate than other maps and that is Middle Land.

Now Ive heard this rumor before (I think this is what Jing was eluding to) that other maps have increased drop rates similar to Middleland, you have to look at what is unique about ML. In Middleland there are three structures, ill let you figure out what they are. You can find this structures, or structures similar to them in some other maps also. Ive heard two different stories: 1. The area around these particular structures has a higher drop rate. 2. Maps with these structures have a higher drop rate.

I believe rumor 2 is the more correct one, but I will let you test for yourself.

I never seem to get good drops either, some people are just lucky that way. ;)

I'm fine with it though, cause I can always trade around for higher % items that I want. I've got a decent MP set on my mage, and several decent items on my war from trading around, and just hunting boss monsters.

Yeah one of the more important skills in this game is trading. I know a majority of my items have come from good trades.