Sign in to follow this  
Gamny

Monthly Ek/death Count

You give them another reason to raid on scorps and recall/log even more :P

Believe it or not, hb players care to much about this stuff and their ego are big.

You give them another reason to raid on scorps and recall/log even more :P

Believe it or not, hb players care to much about this stuff and their ego are big.

thats why i want it ...its nice infomration to have :)

Agree with elguason, completely. Also death to ek ratio doesnt show you the best players. Seems unnecessary and the time coding this could be devoted to something more productive.

not needed imo.. seems like its just for bragging rights/making fun of people lol

which is sad cuz this is a video game and not a real game like soccer/basketball

maybe we should have "weekly hours played".. a summary of how many hours a week each player plays helbreath

now that would be a good laugh

not needed imo.. seems like its just for bragging rights/making fun of people lol

which is sad cuz this is a video game and not a real game like soccer/basketball

maybe we should have "weekly hours played".. a summary of how many hours a week each player plays helbreath

ROFLCOPTER. !!

That would be brilliant. I bet it would be very sad knowing the hours i actually play :D Remember when on HBint Beta days, me and my brother played from 08-24. And woke up like 6 or 7 o'clock and waited for 1 hour to the other making a move on who would turn pc on first.

We only had one at the time.

ROFLCOPTER. !!

That would be brilliant. I bet it would be very sad knowing the hours i actually play :D Remember when on HBint Beta days, me and my brother played from 08-24. And woke up like 6 or 7 o'clock and waited for 1 hour to the other making a move on who would turn pc on first.

We only had one at the time.

yeah i never said it was needed but i think it would be nice

and yeah complete statics for each player montly summary :D