Sign in to follow this  
scatterp

Cash Shop Fund Raiser Event (target 500$s)

Hi

we are having a fundraiser event and have opened a "cash shop"

all standard donation prices for town change etc are half price

so for example hero set sex change is 10$s

name change 50$s

town change 50$s

in addition to these

BUY PLAYER Level 180 stats unassigned with sex pot free town change free town change (400$s)

super health pot x 20 25$s

super mana pot x 20 25$s

zem package of 10 zems+1 merien per 20$s

mana tablet 40$s

health tablet 40$s

Zerk tablets 25$s

buy 1 merrien stone 10$s each

buy 1 xelmia stone 10$s each

hero items mage to hero items war 50$s (you need to have the correct amount of eks we are not selling eks)

sex change pot 10$s

summon Ogre potion 10$s

summon barbarian 20$s

summon sorceress 20$s

stat change we will edit your stats with out you needing extra majestic points you can not increase your total stats but you can reassign your points 65$s

donators golden wing helm and golden mage hats. No stats, just colored. 20$s

cape any color 25$s

any item sex change 20$s

GM assisted character sale (10% of price) if your selling buying a character gms will take the character and money then send character and money to players makeing the trade to prevent scamming (also if you buy a character with out gm support please do not send money until the account email is in your name)

shop will be closed after we raise 500$s (LATE REQUESTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED)

to buy submit a ticket

Please do not spoil the cape value in hbnemesis, just imagine tons of pple running around with orange cape , c red cape, golden cape. omg.

also if we happened to sell 12 capes (very unlikely) shops closed ...

based on the tickets we have open now its likely a player will buy a prorated upgrade to level 180 based on the price of the character were selling and shop will then close...

so if you one of the others who have a ticket in place we suggest makeing payment quickly to avoid disapointment

how ever i do prefer keeping orange just for me :)

Scat dude, can you make it so Super reds/blues are chuggable, we've asked this before and although you'd think it'd make some chars invincible, it'd also be really expensive (and if worried about that, the materials cost for them could be increased to match what you want).

compared to that there are already 100% alchemist in game then almost all chars would be unkillable.

ma 50%+ set and noone dies..

why dont we make manued items as strong as dk items are now

and lower dk def a bit... would make manuing usefull.

alchemy is usefull by now coz with super pots u dont need chug button

Yes you do.

Super pots need to be chuggable, I don't care if you decrease the rate of HP/MP they give or increase the cost of making them, it's just lazy to make players double click them. There needs to be some advantage to them other than just more HP.

Double clicking is so cumbersome.

Scat dude, can you make it so Super reds/blues are chuggable, we've asked this before and although you'd think it'd make some chars invincible, it'd also be really expensive (and if worried about that, the materials cost for them could be increased to match what you want).

compared to that there are already 100% alchemist in game then almost all chars would be unkillable.

ma 50%+ set and noone dies..

why dont we make manued items as strong as dk items are now

and lower dk def a bit... would make manuing usefull.

alchemy is usefull by now coz with super pots u dont need chug button

warrior with ma set is killable, look at GIMLAR

free ek

just need x blade and a box + 10 mages and the noob dies!

cmon meng

but i like the idea with manu

Traduction to Spanish

Hola, abrimos un Cash shop.

Todas los precios Standar estan al 50%.

por ejemplo, Cambio de sexo de Hero Set cuesta 10$.

Cambio de nombre 50$

Cambio de ciudad 50$

Ademas.

Pueden comprar un personaje, level 180, con sex pot, y cambio de ciudad por 400$

Super HP pots: 20x25$

Super mana pots: 20x25$

paquete de 10 zems+1 merien stone por 20$

Tableta de manax 40$

Tableta de HPx40$

Tableta de Zerkx25$

Tambien pueden comprar merien Stone 10$ cada una.

Xelima Stone 10$ cada una.

Hero items de mago a Hero items de War: 50$ (necesitan tener los eks necesarios, no vendemos eks)

Pot para cambiar el sexo 10$

Ogre potionx10$

Barbarian Scroll 20$

Sorceress Scroll 20$

capa de cualquier color 25$

Cambio de sexo de cualquier Item 20$

Asistencia del GM para comprar un char (10%) si estas vendiendo/comprando un Char, los Gms tomaran el dinero y el pj, y se aseguraran de q todo este en orden, para prevenir Scammers.

Esto cierra cuando lleguemos a 500$, cualkier oferta desp de eso no sera tenida en cuenta.

Para comprar manden Ticket desde la web

Gracias.

Yes you do.

Super pots need to be chuggable, I don't care if you decrease the rate of HP/MP they give or increase the cost of making them, it's just lazy to make players double click them. There needs to be some advantage to them other than just more HP.

Double clicking is so cumbersome.

its not that bad to dbl. click on super pots, it would be nice to have them added to insert and delet

so the order would be, super pots, large pots, small pots.

but dont say its lazy to make players click on them, its lazy to complain and not click on them.

blue sky make a ticket on the main site, i think they take pay pal im not sure.

i have a question that is non related to cash shop, but it is to its objetive :P

do u raise programmers to code for server? who are them?

I've send a ticket but my Pay Pal account needs to get verified!

Pay Pal is gonna add small cash amounts (like few cents) to my bank account, which I then need to verify in order to add cash to my Pay Pal account. This progress takes like 4/5 days! It started friday so I think in 2 days I can complete the transaction.

Any chance of making an exeption? Ive made the ticket on thursday (or friday).

i do not see your ticket we will give you an exception for 7 days to allow *spam* to activate

cash shop is now closed

That's because ive already got a reply to it I think!

Thanks alot man! you rock :wub:

when are the changes going to be made?

Whenever Scat has time to get to them, I'd guess, but there's a lot of requests, so please be patient everyone! ^_^

i do not see your ticket we will give you an exception for 7 days to allow *spam* to activate

cash shop is now closed

My Pay Pal account is now activated. I've now transfered money from my bank account to my Pay Pal account which takes another 4 days. So I think I can make it -.-

Thanks

ok still dont see ticket from you please open a ticket regarding this issue

Alright I will make a ticket when I get home from work right away!

Its under the account name Anoer with characters Pocus and DontShoot on it! Maybe you can find it that way!

Thanks for beeing so helpfull scatterp!

ffs u just letting ppls buy items .. same as hacks.. rich ppl will have fun but the ppls who wont have money ?? like me or like alot more ppls in the server -.- ?

u didnt think botu it to the end -.- and i really sad to see it.. i gues u need the money .

i suggest u dont have the hero mage item to hero war item cuz its costs 150eks more to get hero war than hero mage.. wouldnt that be buying eks?

Thats exactly what I was kinda trying to raise. Robe costs 100 less than plate and Helmet is 50 less than Cap.

that could be possible, but since yu sux0rs and cant ek on war you gonna pay.. ahuahua u sux thats why yu cant get it on your own work yeeeE? lol