Sign in to follow this  
Sweetexxx

Is Server Down?

Fellas,

I can't seem to connect with helbreath :\ I'm having this problem over a week now, so I don't think it's just me, or is it?

Also I cant open www.helbreathnemesis.com, however, I can open www.helbreathnemesis.com/forums without any problems (obviously)

I'm just checking coz I feel like playin for abit!

Lemme know

Thanks in advance

:angry: server down

q feo, me kede en el medio de un pit, creo q cuando loguee Cabe down :blush:

:angry: server down

q feo, me kede en el medio de un pit, creo q cuando loguee Cabe down :blush:

i lost free eks xD

Not first time that it happens... i dont know , maybe GM team and frajat should down server for a while , like 1 week , till repair all illness that is happening now a days in server. Aways dc , aways lag and not hardly server down.

PS: i bet prefer to dont play for a week to stay playing this way.

Every fix we ask to the hosting company for better ping routes needs a firewall reload and that causes the mass DCs

Ok guys thanks! It's no big deal, just thought I was the only one having connection problems.

Well i'll try logging in again when I feel like and see if it's up!

Thanks GM team

lol I definately think theres something wrong! When I wanna login it keeps saying connecting, like server is down.

I am using the new client (v 4.77). Like I said before I cannot open www.helbreathnemesis.com.. but with my mobile G1 I can...

So unless my G1 has superpowers I think theres something wrong.

Help plz!

lol I definately think theres something wrong! When I wanna login it keeps saying connecting, like server is down.

I am using the new client (v 4.77). Like I said before I cannot open www.helbreathnemesis.com.. but with my mobile G1 I can...

Help plz!

ok first lets try to see why you can not reach the website it seems like you have a "broken pc"

it seems strange you can not open helbreathnemesis.com but you can open it with your g1

can you see if you can create a ticket with your G1

also please note G1 is supreme its the best phone ever so yes it does have super powers :)

Help plz!

ok first lets try to see why you can not reach the website it seems like you have a "broken pc"

it seems strange you can not open helbreathnemesis.com but you can open it with your g1

can you see if you can create a ticket with your G1

also please note G1 is supreme its the best phone ever so yes it does have super powers :)

i bet he have bad Dns settings on his PC