Sign in to follow this  
Stang

Cant Make A Ticket!

Everytime i try and make a ticket this pops up. "The character name contains illegal characters. Please go back and fix your error." I need 2 find out why my account is banned, could some one help me out.

Holy crap Draggy is back! :D

Anyways Stang, your account is banned until May 1st. I'm not sure why you can't make a ticket, I'll let another GM answer that.

Would be helpful if you actually posted the names of the characters on your account (I prefer it if you do not enlist your account name on the forum). Your forum name is unrelated to any ingame information we have.

In regards to security we've obviously disallowed the use of certain characters. I want to know which character (in your character name) is giving you the specific problem. Let's see what we can do.

Would be helpful if you actually posted the names of the characters on your account (I prefer it if you do not enlist your account name on the forum). Your forum name is unrelated to any ingame information we have.

In regards to security we've obviously disallowed the use of certain characters. I want to know which character (in your character name) is giving you the specific problem. Let's see what we can do.

My character on the account is Stang.