Sign in to follow this  
Ganksta

+3 Weapons And Armors Safely?

Well, I know the point of Nemesis is to be as close to original hb as possible.

Original HB = HB Korea, and hb korea has this implemented.

Maybe it's been discussed before, and maybe staff doesn't agree....BUT

I think it helps balance warriors with mages.

It also helps (slightly) against BBH stripping your armors so damned fast. Even at +1, a 14% strong item is about the same +endurance as a +1 armor.

So it's not a 100% chance to succeed +1, +2, +3..... But you cannot lose the item unless you fail on +4.

Once again if this has been posted before and shot down, I apologize :P

Edit: It took a little digging, but I found the actual update post on hbkorea that says they have +3 safe (it can fail but you won't lose the item).

http://64.233.187.132/translate_c?hl=en&am...LZQ9EYbxfq3uFbQ

This is the Google Translator link, translation is REALLY rough on this part, but I think you can interpret it correctly.

I like this idea..

But yet warriors will be overpowered to with this..

Figure out a BBH+3, DM5, Dragon ring.. THats kinda huge..

And if the MA set with evertyhing +3, it could be hard for mages to strip it?

Im not quite sure about what im saying.. Been a hell of a time i played mage sooo.. Please correct me if i am wrong

well, it sounds nice...

but...

"xelima rapier +3" ... "GBH +3" ... "Light plate mail +3" ...

they'll become common, which would be bad I think.

the idea is nice if it's about blacksmith items (bbh, tower shield, ...) but I think for rare items it would make it bad.

I like this idea..

But yet warriors will be overpowered to with this..

Figure out a BBH+3, DM5, Dragon ring.. THats kinda huge..

And if the MA set with evertyhing +3, it could be hard for mages to strip it?

Im not quite sure about what im saying.. Been a hell of a time i played mage sooo.. Please correct me if i am wrong

There are already mass bbh+3 in game, actually it's almost more common than bbh+1... MA set isn't common at all btw, and armor break gets rid of those pesky ma armors REALLY fast, unless it's a helm.

+3 on armors only adds around +45% endurance (correct me if I'm wrong here)

On a chain mail that's still only 1450 endurance, so it's not THAT great, just a little better.

+4/+5/+6/+7 are REALLY hard to get without breaking an item, and items like those won't flood the game, be certain of it.

well, it sounds nice...

but...

"xelima rapier +3" ... "GBH +3" ... "Light plate mail +3" ...

they'll become common, which would be bad I think.

the idea is nice if it's about blacksmith items (bbh, tower shield, ...) but I think for rare items it would make it bad.

x rapier +3 doesn't even matter, no one uses it for the dice damage :P. GBH damage is shit as is, I don't see how +3 can hurt. It's not an obscene amount of damage added, but it does help enough to warrant it being implemented. It's the really big risk takers that will go for +4 on things like these.

The extra endurance to armors isn't enough to make a huge difference with the power of armor breaking items in the game. It makes just enough difference for those few extra swings of bbh or casts of armor break.

The +3 on weapons isn't enough to make you smack a critical on every hit, or even uber high damage, but it is just enough to make a difference in the meager damage of warriors vs mages in hb nemesis.

GBH damage is shit as is, I don't see how +3 can hurt. It's not an obscene amount of damage added, but it does help enough to warrant it being implemented.

Have you ever been hit by a GBH while playing a mage?

If so, you wouldn't have said that. :P It does hurt, and it strips a heck of a lot more than a normal bbh.

GBH damage is shit as is, I don't see how +3 can hurt. It's not an obscene amount of damage added, but it does help enough to warrant it being implemented.

Have you ever been hit by a GBH while playing a mage?

If so, you wouldn't have said that. :P It does hurt, and it strips a heck of a lot more than a normal bbh.

Yup I have, and if you shield cast it really doesn't hurt.

GBH does hurt sorry, even with shield casting its damage is decent.

There's already some +5 weapons around, and that's considering you can lose the weapon past +1. I like it how it is. With +1 a +3 weapon is rare, with +3 a +5 weapon is rare. It's just going to make them more common, which I don't see doing anything good for HB economy.

I suggested something similar earlier, mainly to help other weapon builds outside of the normal BBH/DK weapon users.

The game makers made several wrong choices when making this game...

1. Swords should do the most damage.

2. Axes should be between sword and hammer damage, and swing faster than both.

3. Hammers should do lowest damage and strip.

I have NO idea why they made the strongest weapons in the game also the stripping weapons, worst idea ever.

But more along the lines of the topic: I don't support being able to +3 everything in the game. I am definitely for being able to +3 gis, baxe, and most every other weapon besides the BBH and BH.

A sharp baxe+3 rep7 might actually be as good as a blacksmith BH this way. HAHA, JK, I DOUBT IT. :rolleyes:

GBH does hurt sorry, even with shield casting its damage is decent.

There's already some +5 weapons around, and that's considering you can lose the weapon past +1. I like it how it is. With +1 a +3 weapon is rare, with +3 a +5 weapon is rare. It's just going to make them more common, which I don't see doing anything good for HB economy.

By "+5 weapons around" you mean +5 bbhs amirite? bbh3 is -NOT- rare in hb nemesis. bbh5 -IS- rare in hb nemesis, and will still be rare with +3 safe due to the insanely high chance to fail past +3.

Not to mention it will make items ---other than BS items that you can just buy and upgrade, without worrying about failing because all you lose is an xstone--- better. You will see more GiS users, more bh users, more baxe users etc. Not just bbh/dk15 wars everywhere you look.

Nice idea, mages really are overpowered. Mage with a decent mp set and dk15 wand can kill any war in pvp, if he only knows how to play right (maybe less than 5 mages in nemesis). But since there are so many mages with weak playing skills, I'm not sure if this is a good suggestion.

If it's in HB Korea, there has to be some sort of reasoning behind it that makes the game better. Be it balance or whatever.

it was might still be on hbUSA, but that doesnt mean its better.

im not a big fan for this, but i really dont think it would hurt the server, my concern

would be bbh+3 being way to easy to get (i know there pretty common now anyway)

im just a anti BBH kind of guy. so my stance would be a no to make it safe to

upgrade to +3 w/ out a chance to lose the item.

hb korea has it, our spirit here it to keep as close to original as possible.

They've probably added it with certain purposes for balancing Helbreath.

If we keep the spirit, i'd say add it, just for the spirit.

Personally I don't really like that, as it makes the difference between strong and less strong players much bigger.

It'll become harder to EK with a new character that has not items, though if the player plays alot, he'll reach the same anyway.

it would have been nice before every1 had a rod

but now its not a nice idea imol

This was input AFTER the direction bow era on hb korea/usa (where d-bows hit twice and you could mow TWs in seconds) when everyone had a demon/xelima ring.

This was input AFTER the direction bow era on hb korea/usa (where d-bows hit twice and you could mow TWs in seconds) when everyone had a demon/xelima ring.

you just have said it

tw era was one big mistake and it was on hb korea

not every update they do is good

you just have said it

It was a bug, and they fixed it. Don't you think if +3 safely was bad for the balance they would've removed it as well?

you just have said it

It was a bug, and they fixed it. Don't you think if +3 safely was bad for the balance they would've removed it as well?

not after every1 updated , no

I think that most of ppl who disagrees with this r mages and owner of bbh+3's and +4's. Tho I would like to test it also how it but how to fix it if its total failure?

I think that most of ppl who disagrees with this r mages and owner of bbh+3's and +4's. Tho I would like to test it also how it but how to fix it if its total failure?

It's not a total failure, you can trust that. Not a failure at all actually.

i just dont see the benefit here.

you say to encourage more builds but in the end, all this will do would make more BBH wars,

no point of upgrading a BS or Manu item except for BBH, yes it would make certain items better

ie. Sharp Baxe and GiS, but at the same time you will be making the DK war weaker.

also theres already people who complain about breaking other players armor sets, imagine the

uproar when everyone starts to have ma+3 sets.

and finally im not sure but when upgrade a item with a xStone doesnt it add Hitting Prob also ?

(i could be completely wrong on this point i honestly dont know.)

I'm disagreeing, and my warriors are all GiS users.

I like that some items are hard to get, I like that that crazy bugger who has blood sword +3 really earned it :P

and yeah, MA+3 set would take a LOOONG time to break.

you say to encourage more builds but in the end, all this will do would make more BBH wars,

no point of upgrading a BS or Manu item except for BBH, yes it would make certain items better

ie. Sharp Baxe and GiS, but at the same time you will be making the DK war weaker.

also theres already people who complain about breaking other players armor sets, imagine the

and finally im not sure but when upgrade a item with a xStone doesnt it add Hitting Prob also ?

Who says that all those MA sets are upgradeable? You can't upgrade strong items with merien stones. Their ma sets might all be "strong x%" you never know. It's not really hard to break any ma set, it's actually quite easy to do. The hard sets to break are MR.

Who says that all those MA sets are upgradeable? You can't upgrade strong items with merien stones. Their ma sets might all be "strong x%" you never know. It's not really hard to break any ma set, it's actually quite easy to do. The hard sets to break are MR.

Correst me if I'm wrong but could armor be light and have MA? I wouldn't know because I've never gotten any MA armor drops, but I wouldn't think that the armor would be strong just to have MA%.