Sign in to follow this  
Guest WetWendy

Lag?

there is a math law that is like this:

if A > B, and B > C ---> A > C

so if Argen won vs > Inevitable, and Inevitable won vs > Surivors ---> in theory Argen should have won > vs Survs ( even tho i think Survs would have given a better fight for sure, and i doubt they would have lost without cancel against em)

final pic of event:

IPB Image

btw if some1 is interestied in trading for a ressu wand, contact argen, we have 2 for trade, 1 is booked for bib but u can offer for the other!

my dear gimlin those are logics

Guest WetWendy

If u r going to be honest... answer that.

Do u really think... that u can beat us without cancell mage? And since when and edited char is allowed to play an event? Its kinda unfair... But in fair play... u lost. 4 vs 4 without cancell mage... it was still a fair condition to play... why did u lost?

So... be honest plz.

scared to restart +1 noobs ;p. bearing in mind slyone and its users are just "items" ;). and all argens presant are totaly pro :) (but explain then how and why u wudnt restart?)

Bad luck on our part - but also kind of annoyed arg wasn't disqualified when they weren't online at the event start time (they got matched up against us first but then we had to fight survivors because they weren't on - thus they only had to fight one team to win).

However, great event idea, was a lot of fun, just wish all the bad stuff hadn't gone on.

Don't get me wrong though, thank you for doing the event.

If u won against Survivors... what makes u think that they can beat us?

5v5 again bi right now?

James... why should i bother? I killed u in pvp full pots. Without an edited char... u show me that u cant beat me. Do u realize that we didnt send the best players to that event?

Shompy, if we want to be honest, you didn't send any players to the event.

You joined late - and by doing so eliminated 50% of your competition. Nice strategy.

Edit: By way of helping with the bug the only time I've ever seen something like that is recalling and changing servers (e.g. recalling from ML). Notice in Dissidents screen that his coords are -1, ##. He is off the map. SLYONE isn't.

Guest WetWendy

At least we dont use Cancel mage :D

At least we win

Ty Resu :D

Thank god White[GM] (basicly an elvine) gave u the vote, other wise aregn down. care to prove .. meet bi now same ppl. xd

we didnt want to restart becouse out tactic was to take off cancel mage, and we did that.

if u died becoue of lag or bug or smt... well bad luck, sh1t happens, but lot of ppl used to loose in pvp events due to mass lag/crash or something similar =/

we didnt want to restart becouse out tactic was to take off cancel mage, and we did that.

if u died becoue of lag or bug or smt... well bad luck, sh1t happens, but lot of ppl used to loose in pvp events due to mass lag/crash or something similar =/

I agree with you to a point Exec, I would have preferred if we just kept fighting. But as it was stopped, all our timers were ruined, it gave you guys time to restratagise and relax. I'm not saying you don't deserve to win, you guys played very well - but I think that 1. We got bad luck in him getting bugged, 2. It was kind of silly that you guys were allowed to skip your first match because you were late and 3. It was odd that it wasn't just the players getting to vote (we were basically forced into a 4v4).

Otherwise from that, event was great idea, I liked that GM's were all there watching/supporting it, and it was really a lot of fun. I just wish we hadn't had all those problems, that's all.

Guest WetWendy

or is it u tryin to get an excuse???

i can imagine u sayin, well we beat Survivors, we have JAMES playin on SLYONE, we can win.. well my friend, sometimes dreams dont come true..

sory..

Definition of excuse ? excuse = "omg hes edit" excuse = /to Hunter[GM] please dont let slyone play event excuse = bleh ! u are the 1's who excused the restart totaly scared and it showed.. in forums maybe is all a blur.. but in your own minds u KNOW if it was a 5v5 (the way it started, encountered a little problem and u backed out at the first chance) u wuda got owned. more excuse pls xd.

SLYONE DOWN MAUAHEUAHE. good luck enjoy ressu xd

Shompy, if we want to be honest, you didn't send any players to the event.

You joined late - and by doing so eliminated 50% of your competition. Nice strategy.

Edit: By way of helping with the bug the only time I've ever seen something like that is recalling and changing servers (e.g. recalling from ML). Notice in Dissidents screen that his coords are -1, ##. He is off the map. SLYONE isn't.

Are u mad? or r u angry?

In order to be the best of something... u have to win every single fight. U lost against us... and now all u can say is that we were late?

Is that pathetic or what? U want to win just because we were late? U dont enjoy fighting ingame? Are u so desesperate that u want that?

I dont get it... i thought u were a good player that enjoys playing HB... but now... u look really pathetic whining cos a time issue.

Guest WetWendy

Bad luck on our part - but also kind of annoyed arg wasn't disqualified when they weren't online at the event start time (they got matched up against us first but then we had to fight survivors because they weren't on - thus they only had to fight one team to win).

However, great event idea, was a lot of fun, just wish all the bad stuff hadn't gone on.

Don't get me wrong though, thank you for doing the event.

If u won against Survivors... what makes u think that they can beat us?

5v5 again bi right now?

James... why should i bother? I killed u in pvp full pots. Without an edited char... u show me that u cant beat me. Do u realize that we didnt send the best players to that event?

Ego gets any bigger than that ? wow fkin idiot hauehaeaHAUAEHAUEAH

Nah shompy, but I would like to see you fight survivors before you get the win.

(Really all I wanted was a restart to the 5v5 - but we weren't allowed that, our votes didn't count).

Definition of excuse ? excuse = "omg hes edit" excuse = /to Hunter[GM] please dont let slyone play event excuse = bleh ! u are the 1's who excused the restart totaly scared and it showed.. in forums maybe is all a blur.. but in your own minds u KNOW if it was a 5v5 (the way it started, encountered a little problem and u backed out at the first chance) u wuda got owned. more excuse pls xd.

We did fight u with an edited char... i we killed u.

So... if u died over and over again... we should rematch over and over again till u win?

Guest WetWendy

So u made me bug out ? i wudnt be surprised no other way to get me down so fast. xd

We did fight u with an edited char... i we killed u.

So... if u died over and over again... we should rematch over and over again till u win?

Killed me or a 2d partialy 3d char that was NOT moving. ? XD

Well to answer that childish Question (god knows why :S) it happned 1 time and not over and over, and u guys refused to 5v5 .. keep avoiding the truth.. and keep evading my question BI 5V5 AGAIN RIGHT NOW? xd (nop coz u afraid of your egos getting burned.. terrible xd) Oh wait? ??u say u fought me ? HAHAHAHHAHA gets better, my time after event started was 17 seconds.... fighted me ? AHAHUAEHAEUAHEUAH ;p

those screens happen when your personal connection stops receiving data for a period, but the period is not long enough to D/C. When your connection starts receiving data again it receives them at once. kinda.. and does that. I can make screens like that all day if I play HB from a wireless connection when the signal strengthens and weakens

All of them went to bed :S

OHHHHH but it is JAMES CALLING !!!!!!!!

OK ok... let me wake them up just to own u again...

Nah... id rather let them live their lifes... at least they have a life... not like some whining ppl.

those screens happen when your personal connection stops receiving data for a period, but the period is not long enough to D/C. When your connection starts receiving data again it receives them at once. kinda.. and does that. I can make screens like that all day if I play HB from a wireless connection when the signal strengthens and weakens

i think this explains this wasnt a bug, was an unlucky factor in a unlucky moment =O

Guest WetWendy

Iv had it before cleanser, but never have i been dragged up and down all over screen back and foward 2 times and have the screen covered in junk as it was at the same time.. dragged and cudnt move.. i really would like to see Dissidents ss

Well to answer that childish Question (god knows why :S) it happned 1 time and not over and over, and u guys refused to 5v5 .. keep avoiding the truth.. and keep evading my question BI 5V5 AGAIN RIGHT NOW? xd (nop coz u afraid of your egos getting burned.. terrible xd) Oh wait? ??u say u fought me ? HAHAHAHHAHA gets better, my time after event started was 17 seconds.... fighted me ? AHAHUAEHAEUAHEUAH ;p

It isnt hard to kill u.... is it?

Hello??? Is James lying on the floor??? Helloo????? Are u dead or you are so tired of running????

HELLOOOOO ???????????????????????

IPB Image

Guest WetWendy

All of them went to bed :S

OHHHHH but it is JAMES CALLING !!!!!!!!

OK ok... let me wake them up just to own u again...

Nah... id rather let them live their lifes... at least they have a life... not like some whining ppl.

Bed? HUHU hmmm sounds like another excuse wat u think guys xD?

It isnt hard to kill u.... is it?

Hello??? Is James lying on the floor??? Helloo????? Are u dead or you are so tired of running????

HELLOOOOO ???????????????????????

IPB Image

that was tyrone. pvp now ?

Ehh, well it's over, not much point going on about it.

But you had an option to have a fair fight argenlandia, and you took the easy option. I guess we'll have to wait till the next pvp event to own you. Good fight though, not faulting your skills. I just reckon we had you until that unfortunate incident.

i think this explains this wasnt a bug, was an unlucky factor in a unlucky moment =O

unfortunately its not so simple.. shame because it means we got to find a bug thats hard to find and fix it some time how ever if hes connection was not recieveing data then the image on the screen would not of been changeing and it was

That was Tyrone? Hhahahahahahhahaha

Tyrone was watching how u died.... dont lie plz... it was u... and then u came with SLYONE to pvp a naked war.... and still... u used medusa neck... how can i call that?

hahahhahahahahaha

Guest WetWendy

That was Tyrone? Hhahahahahahhahaha

Tyrone was watching how u died.... dont lie plz... it was u... and then u came with SLYONE to pvp a naked war.... and still... u used medusa neck... how can i call that?

hahahhahahahahaha

Yes. it was tyrone. besides the point .. aint u spose to be sleeping or are u thinking not to pvp me some more? and how to evade the 5v5 with your childish statements and words?

It is simple when ever u are ready let us know.. when ever "U" are redy for a 1v1 let "me" know.. untill then no ss of tyrone down or any more excuses plx its boring and very see through .. like a plate of glass u all wer terrified aHAHAHAHHA and that was satisfiying enuff for me xD NOOOOBS MUAHAUAHA

Yes. it was tyrone. besides the point .. aint u spose to be sleeping or are u thinking not to pvp me some more? and how to evade the 5v5 with your childish statements and words?

It is simple when ever u are ready let us know.. when ever "U" are redy for a 1v1 let "me" know.. untill then no ss of tyrone down or any more excuses plx its boring and very see through .. like a plate of glass u all wer terrified aHAHAHAHHA and that was satisfiying enuff for me xD NOOOOBS MUAHAUAHA

I can see ur post... but is it me... or all i can read is buahhhh buahhhh buahhh

Im the only Arg that aint at bed cos im living in Mexico... why should i be scared of fighting u? Dont say it wasnt u... plz.... it only makes u more pathetic... i killed u with a naked war with dm1 + emmy... 7 crits left... so.... u last 1 minute?

So... what if i beat u again... are u going to say that it was ur dog playing? cos im sure your dog will play better than u.

There are some ppl that ask for rematch when they already lost one. And then keep saying that those who won, are chicken for not accepting the challenge. Seems to me like these ppl dont understand that they are bad players.