Sign in to follow this  
Nindax

More Fun At Lower Level!

Some idea's I got with when I was bored before sleep :D Below are all examples!!!!

- More buyable/droppable items, think of MS8 necklace, df5 neck, low HP/MP armors/shields

+ The necklaces aren't upgradeble

+ People enjoy more playing lower level

+ Maybe possible when buyable in shop, hp/mp hose at lvl 110, hp/mp hauberk at lvl 120

+ New beginner stuff wont let lower lvl fall to far behind

+ More fun to get higher lvl, then just rushing to 180

- New things lower level can trade with higher levels. Like now reps for gold. But then other things. Maybe alchemy parts sell for more gold to shop.

+ Lower levels dont beg that fast anymore

+ Lower levels can buy what they need

- Higher quest rewards for lower levels, exp/gold

- Invite a friend, when he reach lvl 100 you both get an exp item or exp bonus (IP tracable?)

- Crusade for lower levels. Recode (if possible) it in Promiseland. Or make Middleland temporary max lvl 179 while having crusade.

- Noob (sorry, Beginner) dungeon higher max lvl (110?) with more mining area's and mobs. Maybe a demon roaming around.

- Dragonia but then for lower levels. Maybe a small map with a small HC pit, small demon pit, etc.

- Increased drop rate on all max lvl maps lower then 180? increase droprate in PL/Beginner dungeon or so.

New people mostly get thrown in the deep right now. They get killed a lot, which gets bored, and they leave. Let them prepare a bit more for the mass 180's with mass items here! :D

More beginning people = more players = more fun = more hunting = ................ :D

The server gets older, people keep getting more items. The beginning people have almost nothing (perhaps some items from the mules, but I dont know what items the mules have)

I thought I had more ideas, but maybe one of you can add ideas here.

And again!! above are just EXAMPLES !!!

im not a fan of being able to buy any statted items from shop at all.

better gold rewards for low lvl quests could be good, since the only time gold is a issue is around lvls 75-120.

raising the lvl for the dungeon in farm is in the works as is some other things for lower lvls.

I think if farjat make a change it should be slightly, ur suggestion indicate a big change...

**I Think in high lvl areas like D4 ToH3 etc the drop rate should be slightly increased

**Improve the lucky ticket because they should give u any kind of rare items, not only (alchemy, ruby rings and stones) because we have to recover the original gold?s value.

**Medusa sword available; there is not a good reason to quit that amazing sword, keep the HB as the original ones?

**Where is beholder necklace?

** ?? BIG CHANGE ??max lvl 140 same as old school HB, that give us better tactic game, that means now you have to be more intelligent at the moment when you put your stats each lvl up

** Rare rings, stones, necklace upgrades, etc should be harder because there are many many! rods dm5 emmy rings imagine how many rods in game in 2 years? Maybe it whould be ??1 Emmerald ring = 1 Rod ?? etc?

I think if farjat make a change it should be slightly, ur suggestion indicate a big change...

**I Think in high lvl areas like D4 ToH3 etc the drop rate should be slightly increased

**Improve the lucky ticket because they should give u any kind of rare items, not only (alchemy, ruby rings and stones) because we have to recover the original gold?s value.

**Medusa sword available; there is not a good reason to quit that amazing sword, keep the HB as the original ones?

**Where is beholder necklace?

** ?? BIG CHANGE ??max lvl 140 same as old school HB, that give us better tactic game, that means now you have to be more intelligent at the moment when you put your stats each lvl up

** Rare rings, stones, necklace upgrades, etc should be harder because there are many many! rods dm5 emmy rings imagine how many rods in game in 2 years? Maybe it whould be ??1 Emmerald ring = 1 Rod ?? etc?

This topic is about low lvls 179-

Im in for this one also, but it's a bit to late to change that now.

Please, keep this ontopic

why all this talk about underprivlaged beginners... they get alot of good items handed to them the minute they start, like pretty good mp/hp sheilds and statted flames... and what did I get when I started? nothing! that's because I leveled up too fast... my 2 rarest items are a DM3 and a HP42 iron sheild. It's not that hard to get to max level... I did it within a week and now that I can go on Drag hunts I get crappy drops... talk about underprivlaged beginners... what about underprivlaged 180s... go ahead and flame me, I'm just sick of running into low levels that could kill my 180 with their statted items

nem2 started as a lvl 140 max server... and it was empty, like 30 player on max including afk people

so to let old players who liked to play as 140's max happy, we increased max lvl on pl to 140

@Hemp

I play for long time now, been away for a year tho.

My best items are hp28 shield

DM3

ROD

These items i got after I got back from not playing a year, while I was 180 for a long time already.

Yea offcourse, its just luck getting some nice statted items :)

But I just made this topic to help the server get new people enjoy it some more. New people are mostly to join fruity server, because you have just that more there as beginner. Offcourse fruity servers are crap, but having that just a bit more then other servers will make new people join. Most players dont want to get to 180 with doing nothing else then PVM.

Dont forget these are just some ideas of me.

@MagicJoker

Thats indeed a good solution, but for people being max 140 there should be something nice to do without getting interupt by 180's. Im not thinking about a mass advantage, but atleast more then pvp in PL.

I know Belv is doing a good job while being low level ;)

Offcourse the dev team should not use to much time devving things for lower levels, but small changes can do a lot.

These are just ideas! Im not saying they SHOULD BE made. Maybe the GM team gets a nice idea from this. Like the time I made a Criminal event suggestion, they did this event 2 times already, offcourse not the way I said it could be.

Ill add few things for ya here Nin

Mules--- new players can ask a GM for items from a mule char this will provide low lvl rings necks and wepons/wands

Alchemy and Manu parts --- ASK in global, if i see new players (or old) selling these i will buy all at 2x shop prices or above depending on quantity, i do offer zems for large amounts and i have frequently traded zems for 1k lots of coal recently.

If a new player was to approach me with a decent amount of blonde bar or ant/snake parts ill even offer up items such as ms10 exp 20 wands ,mp shields or flam+3s ,df10s even dm1s,or ms10s.

Been playing nemesis 1 year and u have 2 rare items with crappy stats ...........you are doing it wrong.

-Hunt middle land on the week your town wins heldenian- capalize on the increased drop rate.

-off weeks mine ,join dragon or wyv hunts, collect xlemia or merien stones CRAFT...CRAFT....CRAFT

- trade zems for low mp items for your mage, if u show at a wyv hunt with ns armour and no shield u proberbly wont be asked again

a few zems will see u in a mp 7,7,7 +shield 35-49 set and ms10 ( upgrade your dk wand to at least dk+8 for mana save)

-pot up and ask for demon or gargoyle hunts (2 to 3 warrs) i gaurentee u will have a tradable BX or Gis within the month

- each day when u log in run around middle land kill any ettins you find ( its not hard to learn where to find ettins!! they cant hide from me now) i have had about 6 statted BH drops in ml and i never let a MG go past

- learn what to kill, some npcs are a complete waste of your precious time for example frogs,cannibal plants orcs,scorps...

learn what drops what--- check every ms110 wand drop , a ms10 hp91 could see you into a dam nice trade

rudys and hellhounds are good for berks,ogres and ww plates and chains --- this may shock you but stalkers drop some nice armours too. Pit bound npcs have some small routines ( its more years of experiance that uncovers these though).

1st rule of being new to server ..be nice it will go a long way.

hope these few points help a bit if u wish to ask more talk to me ingame.

Ill add few things for ya here Nin

Mules--- new players can ask a GM for items from a mule char this will provide low lvl rings necks and wepons/wands

Alchemy and Manu parts --- ASK in global, if i see new players (or old) selling these i will buy all at 2x shop prices or above depending on quantity, i do offer zems for large amounts and i have frequently traded zems for 1k lots of coal recently.

If a new player was to approach me with a decent amount of blonde bar or ant/snake parts ill even offer up items such as ms10 exp 20 wands ,mp shields or flam+3s ,df10s even dm1s,or ms10s.

Been playing nemesis 1 year and u have 2 rare items with crappy stats ...........you are doing it wrong.

-Hunt middle land on the week your town wins heldenian- capalize on the increased drop rate.

-off weeks mine ,join dragon or wyv hunts, collect xlemia or merien stones CRAFT...CRAFT....CRAFT

- trade zems for low mp items for your mage, if u show at a wyv hunt with ns armour and no shield u proberbly wont be asked again

a few zems will see u in a mp 7,7,7 +shield 35-49 set and ms10 ( upgrade your dk wand to at least dk+8 for mana save)

-pot up and ask for demon or gargoyle hunts (2 to 3 warrs) i gaurentee u will have a tradable BX or Gis within the month

- each day when u log in run around middle land kill any ettins you find ( its not hard to learn where to find ettins!! they cant hide from me now) i have had about 6 statted BH drops in ml and i never let a MG go past

- learn what to kill, some npcs are a complete waste of your precious time for example frogs,cannibal plants orcs,scorps...

learn what drops what--- check every ms110 wand drop , a ms10 hp91 could see you into a dam nice trade

rudys and hellhounds are good for berks,ogres and ww plates and chains --- this may shock you but stalkers drop some nice armours too. Pit bound npcs have some small routines ( its more years of experiance that uncovers these though).

1st rule of being new to server ..be nice it will go a long way.

hope these few points help a bit if u wish to ask more talk to me ingame.

pete the nicest guy ever :wub:

Torana, I dont play that much a week, but when I am I am hunting Demons, GG's, WW's, ogres, clops, and before this I always do a river run in ML with MG/stalkers and ettins.

I do atleast 1 or 2 dragon hunts a week, have some stones and zems. I also got a pd20 GiS ns from drag hunt and a agile BH NS from EK'ing :P

My mage is only lvl 150 or so but should lvl this more and trade some things for low mp items, I think this is more important then having hp items for my warrior.

I check every drop i get (wands etc) and even armors that already laying on the ground (incase some1 didnt notice the drop or something)

New players should know that mining is important, so they can trade it with higher levels for items yes. Increasing the mining ability in beginner dungeon will help them. And they have more to do then just getting experience.