Sign in to follow this  
Leigon

Tp Commands

u probly wouldnt do it,but i was just hopeing u might coz it does my head in how i have to run toh3 every time to lvl,it takes bloody years,e.g could it be like /toh3

and it takes u to the ent?

What if it was added as a prize for winning Crusade?

Tp to TOH1, 2, or 3?

Tp to TOH1, 2, or 3?

that would be a good reward, for crusade winners actually.

but i think he might be talking about the armor or something that gave you this aballity.

i remember there being plate or something like that from int. beta.

Tp to TOH1, 2, or 3?

that would be a good reward, for crusade winners actually.

but i think he might be talking about the armor or something that gave you this aballity.

i remember there being plate or something like that from int. beta.

your way off, hes not reqeusting any armor >.< think before u post

hes asking to add a tp to toh, i would agree, make a tp to toh3 because de hunters take a good 5 minutes for a repot, but this would only be available to held winners just like ML tp, BF tp, but i would say to only make this tp to toh3 because if you make it so that it will tp you to toh1, some would abuse it and instead just take the tp just to get to middle land faster and safer than the other ML tp, since tp to ML gets boxed from time to time

awesome idea Legion

when i first read this i was thinking abt a serv i played, where as u entered toh 2 u actually entered toh3, if u wanted to goto toh2 u just ran back in the ent from toh 3 ...........................

BUT then hunter smashed it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES !!!!!!!!!! a prize for crusade winners !!!!!!!!!!!!! not just that its a great idea ill take ANY thing that makes more people play crusades :) i think the crusade is the best part of helbreath and a little prize would be great incentive for more people to participate....

...if u wonder why i like sade so much well... its the team work the planning to destroy opp towms defence ... the mad rush to erect your base.

(still gets me why people build 5 detectors in the center and 10 mana collectors lol 'but thats another thread!)

then the tactical attack on the enemys base if needed

the skill to gain eks in defence , or attack to gain eks , timing amps , watching for players taking damage whilst watching ur own *censored*... its just great and its what makes helbreath the number 1 MMORPG ever made imo .

MASS fights 50++ warrs n mages going head to head ,madness,confusion and death !!! haha its great ,,, im hooked

o yeah good idea hunter ,,, plz put it forward in the staff room....

just dont make it a heldenian prize

lol its funny coz none of u guys know wat im talking about,but atleast we came up with some good ideas for the tp,because its ridiculous amount of running....

o sorry wuts just rechecked post to see you actually suggested the sade prize idea hehehe o well good ideas all. :P

Tp to TOH1, 2, or 3?

I really like this idea

Win Held: tp to ml and bf

Win Sade: tp to d3 and dragonia