Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Staff Getting Tired...

Yes. I just came back from a travel and Found out a lot of Shit going ON.

Playing with Fire ISNT a good idea when Scatterp is around and i am with bad mood.

Dont u ever forget u are only 1 click away from 2030 for us.

We enjoy threating players well but if u guys want us to threath u as a number in our database, we will.

GMs, if u doubt, please feel free to Ban. We can discuss later. And also Ban game account from forum actions.

The people that dont mess on stupid things never have problems on Nemesis.

If we have a problem, WE WILL CLEAN IT.

GMs, if u doubt, please feel free to Ban. We can discuss later. And also Ban game account from forum actions.

The people that dont mess on stupid things never have problems on Nemesis.

If we have a problem, WE WILL CLEAN IT.

Understood.

understood

---------------------------------------------------------------------

paso algo en especial que haya hinchado la japi?

What farjat is saying is that the GMs are tired of dealing with knuckle heads who act like they pay

100$ a week to play here, and that they can act however they want with this obnoxious sense of

entitlement and disrespect.

Like Lew said....the players who just play, and have a good time, have 0 problems here!!

Ive known lewbowski since the 3rd week of nemesis 1, as well as a lot of other players too, and some have never, ever been a problem to the staff. Yea, they may need help, but never have they been a pita to us.

We need more players to just let their skills do the talking for them. Shut your mouth and play.

Leave the nerd rage at home or pull that crap in the recess yard.

' date='Apr 17 2009, 08:27 AM' post='262907']

What farjat is saying is that the GMs are tired of dealing with knuckle heads who act like they pay

100$ a week to play here, and that they can act however they want with this obnoxious sense of

Like Lew said....the players who just play, and have a good time, have 0 problems here!!

Ive known lewbowski since the 3rd week of nemesis 1, as well as a lot of other players too, and some have never, ever been a problem to the staff. Yea, they may need help, but never have they been a pita to us.

We need more players to just let their skills do the talking for them. Shut your mouth and play.

i always agree with it. look at my signature. noticing this for long time ago. perhaps they just want to bully people online cause they are remained anonymous. stop cyber bullying! it's a crime! why is it u got bullied in your school? so now u want o bull people online?

anyway on topic : i think every one understands but there is always some *censored* will break rules and give headaches.

i always agree with it. look at my signature. noticing this for long time ago. perhaps they just want to bully people online cause they are remained anonymous. stop cyber bullying! it's a crime! why is it u got bullied in your school? so now u want o bull people online?

anyway on topic : i think every one understands but there is always some *censored* will break rules and give headaches.

Agree+1

Nope, we are not going to let it go to headache status already