Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Chat Log Event

scat said all chats will be scanned and monitored and in several languages.

We have gathered the TOP 10 filthy words list from 12 different languages which will be used in the scan.

ill do my best to keep it clean.. and if i mess up it's my fault. not noone els . so if i happen to get banned it be my mistek i will have to live with...

and i agree this could help clean up alot of filth from the game.. good idea GM's....

:unsure: I would like to be given more information such as what words are " forbidden" since im someone who uses to talk to the enemy to piss and make him/her lose concentration. It works for me when im trying to kill Slyone or running from his/her cancell spell most of the times. I dont use that noob/safe+ things but i do really tell things like (your aim sux) or just whinne about how low is my speed or how high are others speed. If something is wrong from my side i would like to be advised before i continue doing something not allowed. Thx

And pls GMs tell the GMs who does speaks spanish to check people whos been racist. This is worse than calling players such words as noob/safers/logers and the rest of bad words. :(

Im spanish Speaker so if u need some curses on spanish i can give it to u guys and u can take note :D

One of our Admins and three of our GM's can speak Spanish, but thanks anyways. ;)

OHHH NOW every one cross to ZAMBYAYONI going to get ban because every one said the true= ZAMBAYONI = NOOB

Im saved because i no got alot of time for play

cant insult or said noob to any one=(

<3H

uh oh...i swear a lot ingame but i dont really use it attacking people. be interesting if i won and hadnt really talked trash :blink:

' date='Apr 16 2009, 05:44 PM' post='262887']

scat said all chats will be scanned and monitored and in several languages.

We have gathered the TOP 10 filthy words list from 12 different languages which will be used in the scan.

George Carlin - Filthy Words

Are these included?

Please check also rare things like ... SNEAKY BASTARDS or nicks like Bltch I think them are bad words... since "noob" is an insult well...This event is incomplete.

I've been reading some of the Spanish insults, some they hilarious xD

Te literal translation makes them funny jajajaja

Lean algunos que son tremendos xD

Quien gano este evento ???

Vamos a anunciarlo despues del server transfer.

Hope it's not me :(

I think were safe. Since you got me on vent I CBF typing anymore :P Its got to be a PL raider, just sitting in ML training they would scream for hours. We shouldve had some sort of betting system.