Sign in to follow this  
Sclaw23

Alrighty

well for those who know me just letting you all know im done with helbreath for the time being. It was fun while it lasted but im choosing a different route in my life right now. Thanks for all the friendships, rivals, enemies or what ever you want to call them or me. Thanks to all my good friends who have been trustworthy and loyal during my time here. Hopefully sooner or later I'll be back in time. Also thanks to the GM staff, you guys put a lot of hard work in your free time to keep this community happy. Hope you all have a good year and a fun time on Nemesis.

- Eos/Autumn aka Scott

Hint:

Stop making this into a flame topic.

Have fun in real life, man! You'll probably be back one day....;)

Cya Scott, we had some good hunting times a few months back.

Hope you achieve what you set out to do in life, best of luck.

<3's.

yet another guild is gone. anyways enjoy life! it's not always a bed of roses. good luck! cheers!

Guilds not gone, Eldon will be taking control for the most part as well as Alex (who sometimes uses Eos/Autumn). For the last few weeks Eldon has pretty much been at the head of the guild anyway so nothing major will change.

Yep, I'll be taking over guild leadership.

Yes, I'm angry at the reasons Scott is leaving, but pretty much all of Ares knows why that is.

Inevitable is stronger than ever.

yet another guild is gone. anyways enjoy life! it's not always a bed of roses. good luck! cheers!

Guilds not gone, Eldon will be taking control for the most part as well as Alex (who sometimes uses Eos/Autumn). For the last few weeks Eldon has pretty much been at the head of the guild anyway so nothing major will change.

BTW GM staff, Alex = Crowmaster

can a gm staff please ban Solrav's account already. All he does it talk trash on every single topic he posts in. it's pretty ridiculous. he runs his mouth faster than a kid with ADD

can a gm staff please ban Solrav's account already. All he does it talk trash on every single topic he posts in. it's pretty ridiculous. he runs his mouth faster than a kid with ADD

I could say the same thing about a few other people, but this is not the place or the time to do it.

Cut the spam in this topic, all of you.

I could say the same thing about a few other people, but this is not the place or the time to do it.

Cut the spam in this topic, all of you.

BTW nobody was spamming or flaming besides you rogue, i was just implying that a person who is supposed to be banned is still playing here.

What i posted was neither spam or flam. Tickets have been sent as well as emails to farjat that crowmaster is still playing here. Just figured cause Vampr posted, admitting Alex is playing on Eos/Autumn the only way i could get it thru to a GM would to quote his post in proof of that fact.

GL in life scott, sry your HB career had to end so early. ;)