torana

Lichneck Ms20 Stone Golem Neck Df 30

yes or no  

26 members have voted

1. 1. good idea or no keep them as usless items that u can craft better

• yes
    • no

what do u guys n gals think of this?

If the Liche neck was to be made a ms20 item it would become a leet item ,with the current drop rate considered and difficulty to hunt liches , i really wouldnt see an issue.

The stonegolem neck on the other hand is already out weighed by the merien neck and is still dam rare ,would be nice to see a slight increase in the drop rate of sg neck weather changed to df30 or not.

I think it would be nice to up Liche neck particularily seeing as you can craft 2 necklaces better than it, MS16s arent exactly hard to come by and are MUCH more common than Liche Necks. I would even think Ms18's are far more common than Liche Neckies.

Same applies to SG necklace, they are obselete compared to Merien neck and are obsolete to crafting which is pretty silly when you look at how rare they are in comparrison.

Tor does have any pearl balls ive already asked him. But it takes an event like this one to get the Liche Necklace out into the game, and get it being talked about. Im sure its been something on the minds of everyone since the last event where a Liche Neck was dropped.

Liche neck having ms14 is pretty stupid
Well its ms15 but anyways, ms16 is so easy to make, comparing to how much effort it takes to get liche neck.

I grabbed this from another thread located here: http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.ph...=93&t=22564

I under basic korean although not very good, but I just read the patch notes for 3.90 to 3.92, some changes I saw were:

Liche Necklace MS15 --> MS20 now

Interesting to see an official server changed it.

hehe well pocus i did find a pearl ball in my wh , lol i gave it away and found out whos it was later ))) lolz soz dude...

but it was actually a combination of the current event and the thread made by ramz that got me thinking i should finally post my thoughts i have had since crafting was released all them years back.

to fuel the fire... i also believe Beholder neck should be dropped ,and changed to a -activation- item ..... not a bad idea ehhh............. only downside is pass teh parcel but i guess that falls in the debate with ie xr etc

Because it's a rare drop, I agree it should be MS18-MS20.

Because it's given out for events, that gives it value as an MS15. Means there are "lower" item drops that GM's can give out as prizes.

If it's not given out like crazy money, I'd like to see it MS20.

on helbreath usa they made liche neck to ms20

i have always said that hbusa is the worse reference we could get

on helbreath usa they made liche neck to ms20

i have always said that hbusa is the worse reference we could get

Yeah I dont like that nemesis would be similiar usa, tho liche neck is much more rare than ms16 and it still has ms15, theres even more ms18's than liche necks, sounds pretty weird to me. So I wouldnt mind if u increase liche neck's ms to 20.