Sign in to follow this  
Lythium

Whos The Best :d?

LOL i thinks its funny that Eldon posted that SS of ganksta down to cyclops and not him. OHHH and wait what?!?!?! An aresden char logging on an elv char to down another aresden char he doesnt like cause his guild stole a LB and got called out on it. Doesnt seem like this is too fair IMO log an elv to kill ur own townsman.

Hence why Inevitable will be raided on every hunt they do by elv and get PKed everytime we see them. Dont think that alot of ppl in elvine dont know u guys stole Gankstas LB as well.

Best Mage : MaynarD <<< ur my homie man

Best warr : Lii cause of KB

Best BMage : Tie between Du^^ and Tsolis

Yeah static is crap, he bought the mage and lost 9 zems the first day and hundreds since.

The person posting on Solrav once stole all of my items, Ganksta is his IRL friend, they are thick as thieves and it's a very apt term for them. I'm always loathe to defend myself against these newbs on the forums but as he's brought it out in the open, here we go.

Back during the GUILD EVENT where the guild "We got Crabz" won, we were all on vent at the time of the event, we coordinated a strategy before hand, discussed what drops we'd like to pick if we won, and all decided that although only 1 person in the guild could use it due to his str (Ganksta was an axe user) it was the best pick for a guild item.

We won the event, then even though we wanted to end there, the GM's wanted us to pvp for the LB. We said fine as we knew it was a guild item (Ganksta was in on this on the time). We all messed around, brought silly gear (e.g. I brought a pink shirt, trousers, cape, boots). Gank popped hp slate at the start, we thought it was funny - it was a good day.

Then later on, he starts to feel he has full ownership of the LB, despite our agreement. Between that time and now, his RL friend Fred (current owner of Du^^ - forum account = Solrav) stole all my items using a friend from overseas (foreign IP) after I let him on my account to help GM my guild, and he was dumb enough to leave my MS14 and cape on his account, which traced the items to him (I have logs SS and SS of his web WH to verify this). I didn't have his account details, but he had mine (he used his char atmos to scam me and traded most of the items immediately).

Also between that time and now Ganksta tried to organise a scam of a lot of Scott's items, and failed in doing so, leading to his frustration while he took a break on HB. He gave Scott his pw/account repeated times in the hope Scott (Eos) would put items on his account for him to steal. Scott has since returned his HP set, which is all he had of Ganks when gank took his vacation.

I'm sick of having my honesty questioned because Ganksta wants the LB, which he only has 1/5th right to, as we agreed to on the day of the event.

He actually agreed to a buyout for a ROD, but when he thought he could get GM's to give it to him - he said he would no longer take that and stated he'd rather see it deleted (thus hurting 3 completely innocent people in the deal) than take anything for it.

I must clarify at this point that I have none of Ganksta's items, nor do I have the LB, and that I was the only person who tried to suggest buying Gank out of his share, and do ANYTHING at all to recognise his right to 1/5th of the item.

Since then, because I've opposed him on his lies, he's made this all about me, and continued to harass me with his cronies.

Current Evidence:

The 5 members of the PVP team were:

Eos

Eld0n (Me)

Du^^

Segfault

Ganskta

All 4 members, except for Ganksta (of course) have testified to the fact that there was a 1/5th share deal in the LB item, and that it was a guild item. They replied from their forum accounts in our guild channel, and GM's + Ganksta saw them.

I ask you players, why would Du^^ and Segfault LIE that that was the deal if they they are still friends with Ganksta. Du^^ recently returned Ganksta's MP gear, and has a good relationship with him - segfault does as well. Nevertheless, they told the truth about the deal on the day (which I appreciate guys, thank you).

I won't have my honesty further questioned, I'm sick of the following ares scammers/traitors:

Ganksta

Du^^ (New owner = Solrav)

Static

=/ just drop it. we have the proof that its a guild item. As for their guild they are acting like a bunch of 2 year olds. Since they know that we have proof and they dont have the LB they go around crimming on us or even have elvs help them kill us (because they cant do it themselves). In any case its a lose/lose situation for us because Ganksta is just going to complain to GM's till he gets the LB deleted =/ but anyways let them bitch and moan all they want and drop it. they are just making themselves look bad.

as for the topic.

Best Mage ---> Eldon, Maynard

Best War ----> KochaKoi

Best Bmage ----> Pyra

Yeah sorry for going off topic:

Best Mage --> Autumn, Maynard, Hello

Best War --> KochaKoi, luffy

Best Bmage --> Pyra, Du^^ (old user, new one sucks).

IS ok guys ;P dun worrie who ever is telling the truth, as i always heard the truth always comes to the top or soemthig like that. BUT LUFFY??? inst that a guy from pollerudos? if it is... he invised on 3wars vs me ::S if not my mistake Llol

Yeah that's probably him, I voted for him because he was one of the few that actually coordinate well over chat. It's harder than you think.

no lag...// with fps.... ??????

with items?

or dk items?

i think the best War, Is the best mage, mage (char) no items really sux, die easy.

with items:

ares : Rast/old RngD/KochaKoi (mmm :/ ) :mellow:

elv have nice mages but dont have nice wars: (no items)

nice wars elvs:

maybe Gamny, Finest( idk), Luzbelito, Videl, me (?) :blink: ShaGGnut (does nothing but have good items)

DK ITEMS:

This does not exist, is part of the game have Items.

But I have an old memory of early nemesis ...

ares:KoR (low fps) :(

Cake chuck norris style :o

ReaflaR (asd shit talker :P ) :glare:

...... the truth is not so much

elvine: Assasin

Luzbelito

Senchi (oO)

Honor (banned xD)

chucknorris<me

FunnyGirl (he have low fps...)

There is no proff, i have seen ur guild forums and thier is no proff and 3 GMs all say its His. And it doesnt matter if its a guild items or Not Ganksta is completely 100% entitled to it, but has not in anyways 1% been given the chance on it hence it will be deleted so we win anyways. Just like ur guild forums say. Farjat and i quote said. If this isnt settled the LB will be deleted. None the less lets add thats its not JUST that LB hes wanting back. Rod, dex angel+3 rogm dm3 agile bh hp21 +1 all his items that U scott and alex stole from ganksta. YOUR guild forums even say Hunter[GM] wants those items returned and you guys have made no effort to right your wrong.

Ganksta nvr plotted to scam ur dam items scott thats complete bullshit, just like u tell some of ur guilds that u won ur merien shield in some event LOL. YOU SIR are an item buyer. You bought JoshCOOLs acc from him and also bought the merien plate and merien shield. The only person making them self look dumb is you guys. Elvine was in a flutter last night when the stolen LB got brought up and alot of Elvs think you guys are scammers now too. And have agreed to ruin ur hunts, and hunt you guys down 24/7

Well it hasnt been settled so it needs to be deleted. It doesnt matter what eldon says cause now that he has posted about past subjects, White GM will be seeing his post and Eldon will be delt with.

And Eldon, I HAVE no friend from overseas at all. White[GM] told u to drop this crap because you are a whinner about like 3 items i found on the ground being on my account. White[GM] told you to stop brining it up. Just because you are butthurt about this LB u feel you can judge credibility by bringing up something that WAS PROVEN to not be me, and i was never banned for it. NONE THE LESS, i was even told i could keep what items i had found on the ground that once belonged to Eldons elvine noob. BUT i was nice and gave them back after he blew up my msn whinning, blew up my forums PMs whinning , got a GM invilved and they still told him he was wrong as well. Not only that but the one thing that i had found from you account that was even worth anything was a mp49 leather M which belonged to Ganksta ANYWAY and hes my RL friend, so ur gunna whine about a ms14 and some pink cape that i nvr had. pffft.

My credibility is good, ive read your fourms because i have inside ppl who keep giving me the password, so i know exactly whats going on and so does ell.

Also, i think its time to give Farjat a nice private message as well.

And Eldon, I HAVE no friend from overseas at all. White[GM] told u to drop this crap because you are a whinner about like 3 items i found on the ground being on my account. White[GM] told you to stop brining it up. Just because you are butthurt about this LB u feel you can judge credibility by bringing up something that WAS PROVEN to not be me, and i was never banned for it. NONE THE LESS, i was even told i could keep what items i had found on the ground that once belonged to Eldons elvine noob.

Just proof this scumbag is a liar, I was waiting to post till he trapped himself.

Note the SAME IP that dropped picked up. Items he admits finding on the ground.

IPB Image

nvr denied finding th items on the ground eldon, but whats that prove about ganksta's LB u guys scammed? nothing.

but what u didnt included was that the ip addess that white shown on log when i was on Atmos was neithe one of those 2 IP address when he checked it during the questioning. as well as, white[GM] also saying that ya looks like u didnt scam his itmes. You can be nice and give them back tho, or u can keep them either way.

You only add the part of the story that makes me look bad but you dont include the whole situation either.

Also note, that Atmos was owned by IcyMage and JuxTopaz and Eldon was also able to be logged by 3 other ppl as well.

Please tell the whole story b4 you try to make somebody look bad.

I've read the last 3 posts and all 3 are bullshit here.

It's not solidly proven that it was Solrav taking the items from Eldon as it shows from the SS Eldon posted.

It proves Solrav who played atmos back then had the items, the IP's never even matched the Solrav's IP back then.

It was a very weird item-movement, which is still unclear to me and is now likely impossible to re-condier.

I indeed told Solrav he could freely keepy them, or freely give them back, and he has chosen to give them back !

So Eldon, stop whining about it, you got your items back from Solrav, the incident passed so no need to get it here.

The LB belongs to Ganksta which was proven and confirmed my most of the staff members because there is only 1 side prove, which are LOG FILES, and they NEVER lie !

No more words have to be said here, topic CLOSED.