Sign in to follow this  
Jokito

Battle Field

Hi guys.. as ussual im providing feedback about things that could make a better experiencer for players :D. My point is.. Battle Field, its supposed to be a benefit for wining the heldenian but nobody uses it. Why? Because of the rspwing.. Theres a lot of TW, WYVS HCS and ggs.. going around and around in groups of 10 and you cant hunt either none of those cause if u stop to kill one, ull get 10 or 20 more in 1 min xD. And luring them to the Lowest part or the highest part, completely imposibble as u need at least a 300% MR set. So what me and my guild were saying is.. Pits.. over BF at least 2 or 3 pits of diff mobs.. in like groups of 10.. it would be much more interesting and much more ppl would like to win the held xD. I thank u for ur time guys.

Good suggestion

You got my vote :D

Offcourse its a "battlefield" and a battlefield is messy, lol ;)

But yes changing this into something nice, would increase its popularity.

Ye, its quite annoying and frustrating to be ina group of 3 or 4 killing Gargyoles, Demons, GLizards, etc, and suddenyl a Wyv and a TW appears and start attacking us.

You have to run, invis or pfm, or someon that lures the mosnters..then u loose the ones u been killing..

Moreover, theres a huge problem that has to do with? i dont know, but ALL the monsters walk towards the river line and stuck there..

As a consquence u have a group of wyv together with 10 gg, below there is a spawn of centaurus, and 8 demons wandering around..

So if u want to lure ONE wyv, its impossible, or u die 12 times befores taking it out.

So the idea is to organize pits to make it easier to lure out.

After all, as he said above, the Battlefield its a benefit, a prize.

And at this moment, iv seen noone or few people using it..