Sign in to follow this  
zhoujoe

大家好,hello

大家好,我是Elv. 城的,有没有中国的联盟可以加入的?或者有没有中国的玩家,大家可以交流一下经验。可以加我的QQ26936128谢谢!

:D

如果有马来西亚的团队也可以,希望能在游戏中多认识一些朋友。

any malaysian guild can join? saya berlaja di malaysia di pj stamford coleage. thx

From memory theres a few Malay's in ~Critical~ guild in Aresden. Not to sure about elvine.

any malaysian guild can join? saya berlaja di malaysia di pj stamford coleage. thx

Alot of malaysian player in BIB at elv :)

From KL here, nice to meet yah, bring more players from stamford

Malaysian gonna rox again like in Hb int

Ni hao,I m Chinese 2.

U r elv right?u can join brother in blood guild ther r alot of Malaysia player.I m Malaysian 2 but now I at UK.u also can wisper me in game R8

Nice to meet u=).enjoy HB nemesis the best HB server.

Welcome to Nemesis

By all means, please bring your friends to play

We have a large Malay population here and they are valued members of the community.

Please let me know if there is any way the staff can help.

Again, welcome to Nemesis and have a great time.

Please encourage your friends to also get forum accounts and check here often for daily activities,

important server announcements, rules and events.

Hunter[GM]

If any of ur friends got problem need to speak to GMs but their English not so well,u can talk with me in chinese I will help u to translate to GM.if u don't mind =)

hi i'm probably the oldest and most loyal malaysian player in nemesis. i've been here since the first start of nemesis when dad[gm] was still around, when the skills used to be 100% manual and etc. well i love this server and keep up the good work. well plenty of u dont know that i'm a malaysian hahaha! anyway welcome all malaysians! dont come and go like my old mates i lost....good luck have fun!

thax GM and R8 ,thank all of you.

i love this game, i play for 3 year of helbreath int. server. right now my frinend call me to play, and i play it agian. i am very enjoy!!

but i am sorry to say that there is an issues to dispoint us, is lag! i want to train want lvl and hunting.

but lag cause only AFK at WH. becz of this this game i already updat my internet speed from 1m to 2 m. still lag! Please GM hlep us!!

any way thx a lot!! 3 of my friends going to join us!!

again ! i am realy love this GAME!

hehe Stamford College is an amazing name =O)

Poser! go back to Santa Monica COMMUNITY college

PS: WHORE!

i love this game, i play for 3 year of helbreath int. server. right now my frinend call me to play, and i play it agian. i am very enjoy!!

but i am sorry to say that there is an issues to dispoint us, is lag! i want to train want lvl and hunting.

but lag cause only AFK at WH. becz of this this game i already updat my internet speed from 1m to 2 m. still lag! Please GM hlep us!!

Are you experiencing Lag, or do you just notice a small delay? I know during last nights crusade there was a little lag and over the weekend there was some, but its usually very good.

I live in Australia and i rarely get lag, but I do notice delay.

Welcome to HB Nem.!!!

I'm from KL too ... but relocated to Macao for about a year ago.

I'm from elv and if you need help, whisper me in game krazyness.

Malaysia Boleh?? atau Elvine Boleh? :D

fyi i'm playing on 512 speed and i have lag for past months because of the disturbance in the underwater cable but only affected for certain area the bytes are transferring. right now i dont have a lag problem even with 512 but if i download something then it will be slow. so with 2m speed i dont think it's a problem. the only problem is that the connection isnt so stable yet but the ISP is fixing it. i assume it is fixed already because i dont have lag lately.

one more thing is sometimes u tend to get a different ip because u are using dynamic ip. based on my experience, some ip u get it will give u lag for example 60.53.14.45 and this ip gives u lag but when i reconnect and get a different ip say 118.123.233.120 it performs well so try disconnecting and connect back to get a better ip. that is 1 shit about malaysian connection! very poor! please upgrade to fibre optics!

Hello this is Farjat[GM]

Welcome to Helbreath Nemesis.

Any problem u can go website and make "new ticket" and Staff will answer. (fast way)

u probably Got Angel directX Bug.

If angel = low FPS do this:

Close HB --> Start-->Run-->dxdiag-->Screen-->DirectDraw--> Disable --> retry HB check Fps

Agreed with smellz, malaysian line are so terible but once u get use to it, its ok

alot of malaysian playing:)

Try restart the connections till u get the good connection

i always give myself 5 minutes of smoking time when i m down because of lag

Zem - 1

maxh3h3 = down :ph34r:

welcome to helbreath nemesis ...

enjoy to game alot of chinese in this game too

i from malaysia too