Sign in to follow this  
HoofHarted

Rep Hack...

Unfortunatley i dont remeber the characters name, but was lvling my mage in town scorps some noob got mad and did the following:

told me to check my rep, i did so and said +7

said now check it again, i did so and said -43

I may be mistaken but i dont think that a rep- does -50 points....

If a GM can fix this for me it would be greatly appreciated, otherwise just wanted to let everyone know so if he does to someone else they can hopefully catch his name and he can be banned...

Unfortunatley i dont remeber the characters name, but was lvling my mage in town scorps some noob got mad and did the following:

If a GM can fix this for me it would be greatly appreciated, otherwise just wanted to let everyone know so if he does to someone else they can hopefully catch his name and he can be banned...

your char name?

probably the noob must have created 50 chars to rep- you and by the way it's not hard. just make a traveller to lvl15 and take citizenship and type rep- then delete the char and make new.

There is some way, not quite sure of what it is, but a few of the "Oldies" guildmembers were banned for something about a rep exploit.

na they were banned for gaining reps... i wont describe how :)

sounds from what he says here the guy instantly took like 50 reps ..... weird as id say hes using a 3rd party prog to multiply the -rep signal sent to server

Our lovely coders will be sure to quickly take care of any hack that might pop up, so don't worry. ;)

your char name?

Character name is HoofHarted Elvine

your char name?

Found nothing Strange on all last week.

just 1 /rep- HoofHarted from Barracuda...

Your rep was probably messed from early...

your char name?

Yeah it happend probably 2 weeks ago im just now getting around to trying to see what happend, as previously stated im sure it would have helped for me to catch his name... I don't know; it would be nice to at least have my rep restored to 0 but once again thanks for any help you can provide and I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else.

your char name?

Yeah it happend probably 2 weeks ago im just now getting around to trying to see what happend, as previously stated im sure it would have helped for me to catch his name... I don't know; it would be nice to at least have my rep restored to 0 but once again thanks for any help you can provide and I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else.

obviously im just learning how to use forum...

It happend probably 2 weeks ago, as previously stated I know it would have been helpful for me to be able to provide the characters name who commited this "act". It would be nice if a GM could at least restore my rep to 0 so that I can start fresh and build my rep it is discouraging to have to start -50 :( . Once again thank you for your time and any assistance you are able to provide, love the game, best server I've been involved with :D .

It is not needed the char from the one who gave you negative rep, Your char name was enought, the rep- is logged at the chat logs.

Farjat would noticed if there was some kind of bug.