Sign in to follow this  
Skyas

Josh Is Banned.

Josh was more talk than delivery.

He's been pushing for a ban for ages, any "noob" uttering the things that he has said would have been banned long ago - if anything the GM team was lenient with him.

Fact is, it's an unwritten rule here that if you flame the GM team in an inappropriate manner, your account here is null and void. Many have learned it in the past - and it's no secret.

You obey that rule, and your time here is pretty good. He repeatedly violated that rule on a regular basis, and always made it about the GM and not the player, always.

In addition he did it through the "public" channel, that was another choice of his, when there's a perfectly good GM Abuse section/ticket that you can make where it goes through the due process of the staff and not the ring of public opinion.

That's just my take on it anyway, I won't miss him, I've forgotten him already.

He's been pushing for a ban for ages, any "noob" uttering the things that he has said would have been banned long ago - if anything the GM team was lenient with him.

Fact is, it's an unwritten rule here that if you flame the GM team in an inappropriate manner, your account here is null and void. Many have learned it in the past - and it's no secret.

You obey that rule, and your time here is pretty good. He repeatedly violated that rule on a regular basis, and always made it about the GM and not the player, always.

In addition he did it through the "public" channel, that was another choice of his, when there's a perfectly good GM Abuse section/ticket that you can make where it goes through the due process of the staff and not the ring of public opinion.

That's just my take on it anyway, I won't miss him, I've forgotten him already.

hypocrite

Josh was definitely more talk than delivery, BUT he also could deliver it: He always fought even with uneven numbers. He killed many of you guys and killed many of your hunts. I still think he was perhaps the best mage on server.

And what you are saiyng that he 'always made it about the GM and not the player, always' is absolutely rubbish. He just loves to smack mouth to any1 gives him the slightest reason. The more you gave him reason, the more he talked, no matter if you were a GM or a player. In that matter he was equal to any1 who asked for it.

Static, Danny, Crow, Inevitable, Enjoytry, Argenlandia, White, Hunter, Survivors, me on Zoro basically every1. Thats inarguable.

Josh was definitely more talk than delivery, BUT he also could deliver it: He always fought even with uneven numbers. He killed many of you guys and killed many of your hunts. I still think he was perhaps the best mage on server.

And what you are saiyng that he 'always made it about the GM and not the player, always' is absolutely rubbish. He just loves to smack mouth to any1 gives him the slightest reason. The more you gave him reason, the more he talked, no matter if you were a GM or a player. In that matter he was equal to any1 who asked for it.

Static, Danny, Crow, Inevitable, Enjoytry, Argenlandia, White, Hunter, Survivors, me on Zoro basically every1. Thats inarguable.

He also plumbed. He plumbs mass.

All these people "Ill miss you sweetcheeks" etc, gtf outta here...lol. Josh is probably the 4th biggest douchebag on the server. I mean was.

And I actually get along with him, but he reaped what he sowed.

the more he talked, no matter if you were a GM or a player. In that matter he was equal to any1 who asked for it.

That's his way of thinking then, but thats not how the staff here thinks.

A GM is here to serve the community and must be respected at all times, throwing shit to a GM is a thing you don't do, and here GM's arn't equals to players, GM's are, have and can do more then players here, the GM's manage this server so they diserve to be respected.

ok lets say hes a skilled player, so if u have skills in a game u can insult someone? COOL MAN UR PERFECTLY NORMAL!!

the more he talked, no matter if you were a GM or a player. In that matter he was equal to any1 who asked for it.

A GM is here to serve the community and must be respected at all times, throwing shit to a GM is a thing you don't do, and here GM's arn't equals to players, GM's are, have and can do more then players here, the GM's manage this server so they diserve to be respected.

QFT.

They volunteer their personal time to make sure we have the best and (here comes a create-a-word) freeest (lol) server possible. The management here is tons better than iENT or any other hb server.

Josh was all up in some GM Kool-Aid, and he din't know what da flavor was.

But if you are a GM and you seem not to be objective, make certain deeds that in his and many others opinnion indicates it, and if you act to be player on a player and GM on a GM, but you bring the stuff flotating around your player as a gm matter and GM matter as a player matter, how could he respect you?

I respect you as a pve hunter, talent as a coder and as a friend, but I really think you couldve been more objective sometimes to be honest.

Care to comment on Josh's method for expressing himself then Skyas, when there is a system in place for just that?

It doesn't matter that he "gives it to everyone" - I tend to give it to everyone, but I still know which side my bread is buttered on and I don't give it to GM's.

If i have reason to, it's either in a formal complaint (i.e. not forums) or in a whisper to them.

But if you are a GM and you seem not to be objective, make certain deeds that in his and many others opinnion indicates it, and if you act to be player on a player and GM on a GM, but you bring the stuff flotating around your player as a gm matter and GM matter as a player matter, how could he respect you?

I respect you as a pve hunter, talent as a coder and as a friend, but I really think you couldve been more objective sometimes to be honest.

watch it, when you put a good point out in the open they close the topic

Care to comment on Josh's method for expressing himself then Skyas, when there is a system in place for just that?

It doesn't matter that he "gives it to everyone" - I tend to give it to everyone, but I still know which side my bread is buttered on and I don't give it to GM's.

If i have reason to, it's either in a formal complaint (i.e. not forums) or in a whisper to them.

Well in my opinnion its deserved if GM mixes his player role and GM role. Or acts obnoxious or as to be better and more knowledged, just because of his position. I'm not saying that this last one is what ive felt, but I can easily see why I think Josh felt like that. I definitely still do think that White and even other GMs could've stayed more cool and more objetive in some occasions. (I know we still are humans).

And as if you speak on a player you shouldn't take the stuff ment for player as a gm thing and viceversa, like I said earlier.

Ofcourse these things doesn't give you the right, but it makes it reasonable and maybe even fair.

Edited by Skyas

Guest WetWendy

All "HAIL" josh he was a good player so lets kiss his feet and throw the rules away, so sad.

PS. Seriously.. tragic. :P

sad to say i saw this coming. I used to be good friends with josh back in the day. He will even tell you he used to be a "noob" until he got to this server. But also when he got to this server he became a handful. Back when josh was just a decent player he would never talk a lot of trash to the community. I dont see why when you get good at a game it gives you the right to trash talk the crap out of others specially when he was in there same position not even a year ago. But anyways. Good riddance

OMG... 3 pages talking about 1 person.

Who the hell is Josh.... and who cares if he got banned.

Was he the best mage? Who cares?

Was he the biggest trash talker? Who cares?

Is Josh important in ur lives? :S :S :S :S :S

U jsut jelous Lol because if u were baned no1 would talk about you

I will

on-Topic: Its shame but it will pass time and no 1 will talk about him.

If some 1 wants to play nem u must follow the rules. If not go away :D

Guest WetWendy

HHAAUAHAUAHAUAHA

Hahahah sure...

Hahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhaah

Nice 1....

hahahahahahahahahahahahah

1st. I wont be banned.

2nd. I dont care if u, or anyone talks or not about me...

3rd. I think, u do care about this stupid things... that's really pathetic.

Nice joke... im jelous... hahahahhahahah