Sign in to follow this  
Skyas

Josh Is Banned.

I'm delivering message from Josh:

African - 1 the end of an era

African isn't a guild, its a RACE. A race of expert players who conquer! Although our era has ended the spirit will live on and wont be forgotten

Josh has all of his 5 accounts banned so characters JoshCOOL/Toilet/SnowBall/HAIRY/JoshCOOL are banned to 2030. He has also been banned from forum, Its a shame.

'I said something they didnt like on the forum, so they ban me ingame for it aswell.'

'Which ever gm thinks they have power over me on helbreath is wrong. I didnt state a gm, so obviously someone

took it to heart. Ive not insulted a gm or anything.'

-

Generally there is no more decent players who would fight and never run or recall. Also Cy(HOOFARTED) is most likely going to stop playing also because of all this combined. Depsite 95% of the server hating him he was a good honest player, who said his opinnion instead of having brown tongues syndrome, which is pretty usual nowadays.

PS. If you want to contact Josh just ask me and I can provide his MSN for you. Otherwise Josh says adios and wishes you guys good luck.

Josh was good player as a mage (at least he knew how to stay alive, dunno about eking skills). Too bad he had a big mouth and huge ego.

Goodbye

Even tho I were never best friends with Josh, its kind of sad see him go.

This sounds like farjats doings. As much as I like nemesis, probably the biggest consern for me has been farjat's discretion.

Farjat tends to do things, just because he can. He does not take any critisism or negative words about himself.. That doesnt seem like a grown up man to me.

Hope I'm not being punished just because I said it out loud.

This sounds like farjats doings. As much as I like nemesis, probably the biggest consern for me has been farjat's discretion.

Farjat tends to do things, just because he can. He does not take any critisism or negative words about himself.. That doesnt seem like a grown up man to me.

no offence, but its true

no offence, but its true

but sometimes i like it :D

I don't think it was farjat...

I don't think it was farjat...

Alright, well I just assumed it was farjat.. And atleast I got a chance to speak my mouth clear =P

Alright, well I just assumed it was farjat.. And atleast I got a chance to speak my mouth clear =P

Yeah and the message is right too. Sometimes some decisions can be careless, generally said. If you kind of keep on banning ppl you do not like it can get out of controll, eventhough I guess thats what they can do.

At some point farjat said he would prefer server with less,but nice ppl, than alot and total idiots.

I have four words that will keep all of you nice people from being banned from helbreath nemesis for "speaking the "truth" about GMs".

This is NOT a DEMOCRACY.

If you're too immature to be able to hold those little fingers back from insulting someone, be it Helbreath Nemesis staff, or a regular player, then it's your own fault you are banned.

Insulting one of the people who take their own time to volunteer to police the server, give us updates, make great events, AND KEEP IT FREE TO PLAY, is and should be a bannable offense. It's like being wounded in combat and telling the Red Cross to shove it.

As a final note to Josh: Get over yourself.

African   /ˈ?frɪkən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [af-ri-kuhn] Show IPA

?adjective 1. Also, Africa. of or from Africa; belonging to the black peoples of Africa

?noun 2. a native or inhabitant of Africa.

3. (loosely) a black or other person of African ancestry.

i had my fights with josh, and different opinions, he had a huge mouth, but every server has his bad guy.

i have played since USA, and only ppl i got to prove is MaynarD, and belive me, Josh was one of the best mages i've ever seen.. and a Beast on pvp.

we hope u can come back.

Armin and ey!

this is very sad news to hear

i will miss you bro you know this already, our guild had alot of fun in the past month or something like that

we will stay in touch :o

hey.....just 1 comment.....

So sry for you....we lost some1 who we can learn about hb...be cool

i hope you the best

no offence, but its true

but africans never really "owned"

they were around for a month >.<

but anywho, sad to see josh go

bai bai

I have four words that will keep all of you nice people from being banned from helbreath nemesis for "speaking the "truth" about GMs".

This is NOT a DEMOCRACY.

If you're too immature to be able to hold those little fingers back from insulting someone, be it Helbreath Nemesis staff, or a regular player, then it's your own fault you are banned.

Insulting one of the people who take their own time to volunteer to police the server, give us updates, make great events, AND KEEP IT FREE TO PLAY, is and should be a bannable offense. It's like being wounded in combat and telling the Red Cross to shove it.

As a final note to Josh: Get over yourself.

African   /ˈ?frɪkən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [af-ri-kuhn] Show IPA

?adjective 1. Also, Africa. of or from Africa; belonging to the black peoples of Africa

?noun 2. a native or inhabitant of Africa.

3. (loosely) a black or other person of African ancestry.

this is not a democracy

1 2 3 4 5

looks like 5 words to me :D