Sign in to follow this  
Lythium

Rares Weopans Dmg

From what i have seen and tested the dmg on rare weopans i saw that they do low dmg, any player has very low chance to get a rare weopan like gbh,ds,sb,lb etc.. that means that they are good right? they are rare because they are good or they were suposed to be.The only rare weopan in game that gives good dmg is kb, sb is ok it doesnt give much dmg but it has nice range so is fair, but the others weopans... Any spell that a mage get from huting like esw,cancel or inbt owns :S only esw has dmg effect, and cancel and inbht are so powerfull.. and zerk wand.. jesus... i am not asking to up the dmg of rares weopans ALOT i am just asking to test the dmgs on Dk wars to see the dmg they do :S Becausevon dmg bbh> any rare weopans beside kb. And is pointless to hunt alot to get a rare weopan when u can buy 1 better at bs :|, I am just asking to gms to they try gbh/ds/lb on dk war/mage before they say that is a bad idea, so they understhand why made this topic.I dont what to see 200+ dmg on rare weopans i just wana see a reasonable dmg on them.. they are rare and hard to get for some reason. Leave ur opinion plz ty

I think DS damage is fine on zerk/normal swings. Same with lightning blade.

What I've seen of gbh, it sucks. But I guess it has more strip probability (30%?). Haven't seen many crits.

What I gather from ds/lb (and even k blade) is that crits seem to not calculate properly. They do very random damage, and alot of the time the crits are lower than zerk swings or dashes. I don't know if the calculation is correct or not, because I don't look at the files.

K Blade would also be heaps better, but as most people witness there seems to be an issue with the reputation on HB Nemesis. No one besides Lii uses any form of a righteous weapon (besides maybe whoever has the kwand I heard about)

I think DS damage is fine on zerk/normal swings. Same with lightning blade.

What I've seen of gbh, it sucks. But I guess it has more strip probability (30%?). Haven't seen many crits.

What I gather from ds/lb (and even k blade) is that crits seem to not calculate properly. They do very random damage, and alot of the time the crits are lower than zerk swings or dashes. I don't know if the calculation is correct or not, because I don't look at the files.

K Blade would also be heaps better, but as most people witness there seems to be an issue with the reputation on HB Nemesis. No one besides Lii uses any form of a righteous weapon (besides maybe whoever has the kwand I heard about)

KB crits seems to be fine, I've had couple of chances to test Lii's kb and its as high as its supposed to be.

But what Ive seen from LB, its dmg and especially crit dmg is pretty damn low. This same problem were seen in neme1 when ds dropped, its dmg was something like sharp gis and I think such rare weapons like ds and lb should be quite effective.

KB crits seems to be fine, I've had couple of chances to test Lii's kb and its as high as its supposed to be.

But what Ive seen from LB, its dmg and especially crit dmg is pretty damn low. This same problem were seen in neme1 when ds dropped, its dmg was something like sharp gis and I think such rare weapons like ds and lb should be quite effective.

The only thing that I was saying about KB, is that rep doesn't appear to be as effective on nemesis as HB Korea, International, or USA. Therefore the damage is lower than it *should* be, maybe not by tons, but still noticeable.

The LB, it has pretty decent zerk swings as does demon slayer. It's the crits that are really wacky. They are so spaced out and rarely are they very high (talking 100+) even on a naked player character.

I think that crits are calculated differently here than the pay to play (ripoff) servers. Where I think they may be different is at what point the +damage is taken into consideration. LB - +4 damage during day, kb + damage according to rep, the +damage from rings and necklaces.

Then again, I could be wrong, but that's just my speculation.

WIth zerk the dmg is decent but still for a rare weopan.. If u dont have fh,dm5,rod then forget about decent dmg on this weopans... i do more dmg with ds with zerk then with crits :S

i dont know if rare weapons dmg suck, or bbh/blizz dmg is overpowered... id say last ones are overpowered

i have a bbh char, and i hit CRITICAL thru dk set mages :S(not in sade), i think bbh is way overpowered same as blizzard

gimlin, but do you hit critical throught dk without hero itens + dmg ring + bbh++ + dm neck?

yes, with so many itens you are supposed to hit nice

mine bbh war hardly ever makes 100+ dmgs

I jsut wanted gms to check rare weopans on dk to see what they think, because IMO if they are rare weopans then it means that they are good right?

i have a bbh char, and i hit CRITICAL thru dk set mages :S(not in sade), i think bbh is way overpowered same as blizzard

Propably something stripped for example hat or berk(cannot be seen). Anyways with nice items its possible.

To the suggestion. Kloneblade hits awsome. Some rare weapons would though definitely deserve damage to be increased, for example lb/dexe could hit slightly better. Ds hits ok and gbh has the strippage which owns, which why dunno if the damage of it should be changed.

Ds hits decent with zerk, but with crits, forget it lol

As I said, I don't think it's so much the dice that's the problem. I think it's the way crits are calculated on said items.