Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Welcome Fume Event!

Every other Friday ( that is every 2 weeks ) we will host the FUME event.

What is FUME?

Friday

Unlimited

Monster

Event

On the island in the Middlelands, near the entrance to ML mine, we will summon unlimited monsters.

Each FUME will feature a different monster. Some weeks it will be ettins...some weeks Mountain Giants,

Liches, Hellclaws, Dark Elvs, Centaurs, etc etc

The time of this event will be in the afternoon at 12pm server time.

Towns will have to decide whether they want to work together and down the summons OR work together and

EK each other or a little bit of both.

I tested the event today, with an announced mini event and it worked out very well. The players who

attended had a good time so I decided to go ahead and offer it every 2 weeks.

The drop rate of the FUME monster, will be increased at least 30% during the time of the event and ONLY

on the island!

Next FUME will be Friday April 17th and the featured monster will be:

IPB Image

Cada otro viernes (esto es cada dos semanas) tendremos el FUME event.

Que es FUME?

Friday (viernes)

Unlimited (ilimitado)

Monster (monstruos)

Event (evento)

En la isla del middleland, cerca de la entrada a las minas del ml, invocaremos un n?mero ilimitado de monstruos.

Cada FUME tendr? un monstruo diferente. Alguna semana ser? ettinss?.alguna semana Montains Giant, liches, hellclaws, Darck elfs, centauros, etc. etc.

El tiempo de este evento ser? en la tarde a las 12 PM hora del Server.

Las ciudades tendr?n que decidir si quieren trabajar juntas y bajar a los invocados (summon) o trabajar juntos y Ek o un poco de cada cosa.

Prob? el evento hoy, con un anunciado mini evento y anduvo bastante bien. Los jugadores quienes fueron tuvieron un buen tiempo y decidieron hacerlo cada 2 semanas.

El drop rate de los monstruos FUME, ser? incrementado al menos en un 30 % durante el tiempo del evento y solo en la isla!

El pr?ximo FUME ser? el viernes 17

Wow hunter that is a kickass idea.

One suggestion dough: Sometimes chance the time off the event :). For me its a nice time but I bet some ppl can never participate if its always at the same time

FUME event spanish traslation

Cada otro viernes (esto es cada dos semanas) tendremos el FUME event.

Que es FUME?

Friday (viernes)

Unlimited (ilimitado)

Monster (monstruos)

Event (evento)

En la isla del middleland, cerca de la entrada a las minas del ml, invocaremos un n?mero ilimitado de monstruos.

Cada FUME tendr? un monstruo diferente. Alguna semana ser? ettinss?.alguna semana Montains Giant, liches, hellclaws, Darck elfs, centauros, etc. etc.

El tiempo de este evento ser? en la tarde a las 12 PM hora del Server.

Las ciudades tendr?n que decidir si quieren trabajar juntas y bajar a los invocados (summon) o trabajar juntos y Ek o un poco de cada cosa.

Prob? el evento hoy, con un anunciado mini evento y anduvo bastante bien. Los jugadores quienes fueron tuvieron un buen tiempo y decidieron hacerlo cada 2 semanas.

El drop rate de los monstruos FUME, ser? incrementado al menos en un 30 % durante el tiempo del evento y solo en la isla!

El pr?ximo FUME ser? el viernes 17 y el monstruo invitado ser?:

Gargoyle gif

Hunter is there a chance you could change the times every two weeks like having

on week at 12 one week at 7 ?

just wondering.

For the first several FUMES, I want them at the same time every other Friday.

After several events, I will rotate the time to the early morning, then last afternoon.

Hunter, an old issue I used to have with summons in ML was that if the map was at max monster capacity you couldn't summon anymore, so sometimes you could only summon like 3 monsters.

Has that been an issue for you/will it?

Durring this event, if you are EK'd or if you EK someone, will they still drop anything? Or will it be like and Arena and BI type of deal but with EK's.

You will be able to get EKs in this event and if you die, you will drop items.

' date='Apr 8 2009, 04:21 PM' post='261914']

Durring this event, if you are EK'd or if you EK someone, will they still drop anything? Or will it be like and Arena and BI type of deal but with EK's.

You will be able to get EKs in this event and if you die, you will drop items.

someday are gonna be a massacre! :wub: