Sign in to follow this  
Moha

Can Any1 Tell Me Who This Is?

zomg add some insults and its JoshCOOL!!!

Erm?? I've not once ever got mad over a game so your wrong.

Sounds like whitegm and hellbeast to me.

JoshCOOL, JoshGOD, Toilet 3 days Ban each.

Think twice next time u try Sarcasm with a member of My Staff.

doesnt sound like a justified ban

everyone can have their own opinion on gm's

i honestly think Hunter[GM] is one of the best gm's

and White[GM] isnt a very deserved gm

but now IM going to probably get a ban too, for saying what i feel

feel free ^_^

I bet maggie can do better than that with MsPaint!!!

Owned +2

Its a shame the GREAT artists are never truly appreciated until they are dead!!

Get the message Toilet, die plz and your work will be appruciated ^_^

See that?? White banned for hinting i should kill my self. You earn respect not demand it. Everygm on this deserves there position other than white. I posted in the abuse section about it but still.

Even though its a free game to play that you provide you dont have any power over me. White acts like hes a better person than me when where both playing the same game. I honestly dont need to play nemesis anyway although i enjoy talking to my guild and joking around its not everything if you feel what i have said on this reply has offended you permanantly ban me i wouldnt be too happy about it but after 10 minuets i wouldnt care.

Banned for being sarcastic not only one char but all 3 of my chars, white has made several threats about me being permanantly banned and he's said its only a matter of time and at the time i took his threats light hearted but apparently a large member of people take this game far to seriously.

First, you guys don't have the right to comment on GM's here.

This is a private server, you play here on the good grace of the staff, there is a formal complaints channel - a way to complain about GM staff - THAT is your right.

If you do it here, expect the consequences.

And in defence of white, he does so much behind the scenes that helps your day to day gameplay that to insinuate he hasn't earned his position shows a real ignorance of his work.

I hope you guys get temp forum bans for your comments, so you can come back a bit smarter and realise that either on a pay or private server - you don't diminish the staff. In future: please use the GM Abuse channel if you want to allege abuse (and nothing else), otherwise GTFO.

Owned +2

See that?? White banned for hinting i should kill my self. You earn respect not demand it. Everygm on this deserves there position other than white. I posted in the abuse section about it but still.

Even though its a free game to play that you provide you dont have any power over me. White acts like hes a better person than me when where both playing the same game. I honestly dont need to play nemesis anyway although i enjoy talking to my guild and joking around its not everything if you feel what i have said on this reply has offended you permanantly ban me i wouldnt be too happy about it but after 10 minuets i wouldnt care.

Banned for being sarcastic not only one char but all 3 of my chars, white has made several threats about me being permanantly banned and he's said its only a matter of time and at the time i took his threats light hearted but apparently a large member of people take this game far to seriously.

I dont care about white and i dont care about u.

But i do care about the server and i will always protect my Staff Members.

Then our Staff problems will be discussed ONLY INSIDE STAFF ROOM.

If u want to play nemesis, play BUT DONT MESS WITH THE STAFF MEMBERS.

feel free ^_^

U can have your own opinion about the Staff and can FREELY Send a Ticket. We will do something or we will ignore it according to what we see.

And u dont qualify to choose a GM in Nemesis.

Owned +2

I dont care about white and i dont care about u.

But i do care about the server and i will always protect my Staff Members.

Then our Staff problems will be discussed ONLY INSIDE STAFF ROOM.

If u want to play nemesis, play BUT DONT MESS WITH THE STAFF MEMBERS.

feel free ^_^

U can have your own opinion about the Staff and can FREELY Send a Ticket. We will do something or we will ignore it according to what we see.

And u dont qualify to choose a GM in Nemesis.

this is ridiculous! how could others continuously insult him and then when he says one little thing, he gets a ban

feel free ^_^

You can have your own opinion, we dont decide what you should think.

But keep your comments to yourself.

GMs are not payed, they spend many hours per day to keep the best HB server up, at least you can have little of respect, cant you?

White do a lot of things for the server and lot of things you just dont see, We also work with our staff room and tickets so you dont know what a GM do or not. And who are you to decide who deserve to be a GM or not? what do YOU do for the server beside trying to act like "pro" at forums or posting SS of how "noob" is someone? uh?

I dont expect you to give the Thanks to white for spending his time and making great works, only have a little of respect and keep your comments to yourself.

If you have any complain about a GM because he abused of his power, you can submit a ticket.

EDIT: White[GM] is a GM, not a player.

Example: If i see 2 players shit talking each other... fine, if i see someone shit talking to a GM... you know what would happen

White[GM] is a GM, not a player.

Example: If i see 2 players shit talking each other... fine, if i see someone shit talking to a GM... you know what would happen

Ok so hes a GM, but where do u draw the line between being a GM and a player if hes logging his GM to check where people are when his characters guild hunts are being raided or about to be raided.

If you want to fill out a ticket for GM Abuse, then go right ahead.

However, do NOT post it in the forum.

this is ridiculous! how could others continuously insult him and then when he says one little thing, he gets a banned?

thats my question

and what do i do for nemesis? i actually play nemesis, if you didnt know, the players is what makes a server what it is, apparently you dont appreciate the players?

whats kind of server would there be with 8 gm's and no players

if you tell me, i dont want you to play nemesis anymore, fine ill leave i have no problem,

if you cant say express what you think without getting banned whats the point of playing?

ive played nemesis since nem1, and i dont think there has ever been so much drama pointed at ONE gm

i respect his GM position but i dont respect him, is that so wrong?

this is ridiculous! how could others continuously insult him and then when he says one little thing, he gets a banned?

thats my question

and what do i do for nemesis? i actually play nemesis, if you didnt know, the players is what makes a server what it is, apparently you dont appreciate the players?

whats kind of server would there be with 8 gm's and no players

if you tell me, i dont want you to play nemesis anymore, fine ill leave i have no problem,

if you cant say express what you think without getting banned whats the point of playing?

ive played nemesis since nem1, and i dont think there has ever been so much drama pointed at ONE gm

i dont want to answer u. Im lazy, i dont like u. And i DONT NEED to answer u.

If i feel something strange, i will just make some clicks and Game Over. No need to explain more.

this is ridiculous! how could others continuously insult him and then when he says one little thing, he gets a banned? thats my question

-I already explained it. Read again.

-Btw, he didnt get a ban for ever, 3 days is like a warning.

- And why do the players play? Because they have a stable server thanks to GMs like White. The Staff (Admins+GMs) makes a server and the players choice it because how the server is.

Lets have a server full of bugs, hacks, lammers, lag, down 10 hours per day, insane damage and... hey, we will have 500+ players.

-"apparently you dont apreciate the players?" lol, from where do yo asume that?

Here you have an example of drama you were talking about. Who did tell YOU to quit or something?

We are just telling to have a LITTLE of respect to GMs.

Do you realize what are you saying? Ok, i hate Farjat, i will start a topic and insult him... respect my opinion! is what i think!

Read your post, you pointed to White as a GM, not as a Player.

You didnt say that White sux as a player or w/e, you talked about how he isnt a deserved GM.

I will make it easier for you, If you dont like a GM, fine, if you dont want to respect him, fine... but at least keep your coments to yourself and dont attack him.