Sign in to follow this  
Skoran

Something I Am Wanting To Say For A Long Time

please, /quit, stop with this.. u are saying stupid things man..

Seriously you can only possibly be two things:

A delinquent

Completely illiterate.

Both of which explain why you won't be able to comprehend what I've just said and what 80% of others have posted already. I'm guessing the other 20% come from the same incest delinquent family tree.... You are the reason I believe in forced birth control.

go listen iron maiden ^^

that was my opinion, this is UR opinion, just jin have the true

please, /quit, stop with this.. u are saying stupid things man..

Seriously you can only possibly be two things:

A delinquent

Completely illiterate.

Both of which explain why you won't be able to comprehend what I've just said and what 80% of others have posted already. I'm guessing the other 20% come from the same incest delinquent family tree.... You are the reason I believe in forced birth control.

go listen iron maiden ^^

that was my opinion, this is UR opinion, just jin have the true

Si queres seguir en el servidor, mantene la boca cerrada, SIN EXCEPCIONES.

please submit a ticket with your suggestions on how we should handle this skoran

Whats is the POINT of saying stuff like

- Lol noob

- Recall + 1

- stupid safer

- You got some runnings skills

And why do ppl usually say it when its 5 or more vs 1 or 2?

Some ppl here really need to get a life.

EVERYBODY runs sometimes, EVERYBODY recalls sometime, EVERYBODY runs to safe sometime. The ppl who say they dont are pure hypocrits.

I am a teacher and I give classes to 12 year olds who act more mature then some ppl here. I see allot of ppl that feel so powerfull and untoucheable online (one of the many disease of a online life)

I am a realist so I realize this post will help shit but if I reach one guy who says: "Wow I have been acting like an *censored* and all the stuff that I say are useless" I am a happy man.

Ps: I am expecting somebody to say: "Lol dont whine and get some skills" or "Useless post". So if you were planning to do so and read this: Be a man and post it anyway. It only shows your mental age

I think the only suggestion that might come out of it is the inability to communicate to enemy town in anything other than whisper (e.g. crusade).

But I don't like that.

However I would like to see the following things:

An updated to-off system.

1. You can see a list of people you have ignored, and ignore multiple people

2. You can choose whether it ignores ALL messages from the person (whisper included) or just shout/global messages.

This way you could have the repeat offenders on permanent to-off. But there are disadvantages to this, sometimes chat lets you know who is in your map etc.

Personally, I like the system how it is, the rivalry, the people shouting "Pt de mierda" when you kill them (only just learned what that means lol).