Sign in to follow this  
Skoran

Something I Am Wanting To Say For A Long Time

lol.. i quitted 3 months ago and ppls are still opening this kind of topics smile.gif

man its okay u opend it and i guess it will be the last 1 u will open.

because its POINLESS.. no1 will listen to u.. i dont want to get u offended but no1 give a *censored*ING shit about what u say..

well maybe someday ill be back smile.gif maybe when i get my old items and naggs back biggrin.gif hehe then ill show u guys what SKILLS IS smile.gif

AELY??? HAHAHA Get skill nwb !!! miss you man !!! i hope u come play again :)

Your friend Alright(RnGD)

Good for you Dez. You dont recall. It still doesnt change the fact everytime someone screams "RECALL+1" over global they look like complete and utter morons.

Just because you dont recall, doesnt mean that other people cant. Just because the players on HBPL scream RECALL at every given chance doesnt make it any less stupid.

The same people who say "safe+1" "recall+1" and "run+1" are the same idiots who continually start all those "OMFG HE RAN IN PVP" threads in the screenshot section.

u need learn how to play.. dez never recall, and he learn more than u because he dont recall, and he fight to the end, this is HB, not like u, run all day like a girl...

stop post stupids things vampyr, u sux so hard guy... i dont know what are u doing here in this topic posting...

what a hypocrit

Do you even know what the word hypocrit means? Learn to grasp simple english before you go around brandishing big words. If i was a hypocrit, I would log in game right now and start screaming "recall +1" like a silly little cretin.

This topic isnt about people recalling, its about the morons who constantly fill global chat with moronic, unintelligent and down right annoying text.

...strangely enough, youre one of the morons I speak of.

This topic isnt about people recalling, its about the morons who constantly fill global chat with moronic, unintelligent and down right annoying text.

It's sad but it's a part of on-line games too. This topic is pointless.

You should start to play football, guys :D

Lol no one in African Recalls or runs safe but ok...

If you dont want to hear those types of comments dont give people any reason to use them.

HB is serious, for some its life or death- literally. Most dont work and prefer to play, some dont even have an education because they prefer to play. Some people will sacrifice real life friendships in favor of HB items and HB in general. They put HB on a pedestal and forget how other people might of been kind to them (in real life). Instead they would rather cry about an IP neck or a BBH4, and throw the friendship in the bin.

This is what happened too me, I was kind in real life to a kid whose dad can't even afford to buy him a pair of decent Nike shoes or Oakleys, yet - he forgot about all that and insulted me and cried and cried about HB items.

For most people on here:

HB items >>>>> Real Life.

In general try to avoid the people from poor countries. Not all of them, but most are just plain stupid.- and will use the internet and HB as a way to vent their frustration. -There is always exceptions thou. Some of them are the most humble and greatest people around.

Do you even know what the word hypocrit means? Learn to grasp simple english before you go around brandishing big words. If i was a hypocrit, I would log in game right now and start screaming "recall +1" like a silly little cretin.

you are the person less suited to talk about it

lol lame

its a game, get a life

you can call me noob 10x, but atleast i have a personal life

THX

If you get pissed for been called what all people say about you then you fell into the trap, since the main reason for calling you noob+1/recall/safer is that make the other person go mad. I personally dont shoot recall/safe/noob but i really like one :D "Give me items plz" specially when your fighting "Givevors" and you know you wont do a Shizzle against them. What you got left is to shoot your ancient tongue+15 hp 105% and try to kill yours enemies concentration and/or morale since you wont do anything else :lol:.

And btw dont you ever make an elv pl raider and try to stay long cuz thats the args Pollerudos guildsmen special weapon. ^_^ B)

Vamp you can't win with PUCHO/Toilet here, at least not in any kind of constructive conversation.

I see your point.

I just enjoy watching PUCHO make a fool of himself.

Seems the topic of this thread has completely flown over the top of some peoples heads. Again.

in my opinion, i think these people are psychologically hadicaped simply because they are introverts and maybe traumatized by his past. example somebody bullying them and they cant seem to retaliate. moreover this will affect them in their life ahead. we can use the term "geek" or "loser". so that is why online they are remained anonymous so they will try to bully people online which is called cyber bullying. fyi cyber bullying is a crime you can report to the e-police. i'm talking in a psychologist point of view. they are not afraid to bully people online because nobody can come after them.

another point of view is they just talk because they can or perhaps have some kind of stimulation towards doing so. so called "sadism" trying to inflict pain to other people in order to feel good for yourself. not literally inflicting pain i mean but through words that could hurt people indirectly.

solution? dont reply to them and make them feel dumb or they should get psychological treatment maybe psychologist should listen to your past.

GET OVER YOURSELVES LOSERS!

just my 2 cents

Vamp you can't win with PUCHO/Toilet here, at least not in any kind of constructive conversation.

I see your point.

Seems the topic of this thread has completely flown over the top of some peoples heads. Again.

D'you know I was thinking the self same thing. The actual people, the one's we are talking about, they haven't the remotest idea what this thread is about. They may well read it but as you said it's going over their heads. The thrust of the thread may have been written in Swahili for all the use it is to them.

I see your point.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

asslicker go want mod

I see your point.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

asslicker go want mod

This has nothing to do with *censored* kissing, vamp doesn't want mod either. It's just him asking for people to stop the poor thought out comments, like the ones you repeatedly make both ingame and out.

Just try to listen to the point rather than get all defensive.

I see your point.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

asslicker go want mod

This has nothing to do with *censored* kissing, vamp doesn't want mod either. It's just him asking for people to stop the poor thought out comments, like the ones you repeatedly make both ingame and out.

Just try to listen to the point rather than get all defensive.

look at u 1st.

"im the best mage in the server"

and u use long boots and cape violet.

lol lame

its a game, get a life

THX

ok now i have to post too.

all ppl argue that ppl take it too serious if they write RECALL+1 or sth like that

in my oppinion the guy that recalls takes it too serious. If its only a game for him why cant he just die? no it s so serious to him that has to run safe pull recall or what ever just not to get the shame of dieing.

like dEz said he fights to end and thats what i do.

i dont wanna waste someone else time in fighting 1 hour and not give him ek if i loose.

so u smart teacher, well if u would be smart u wouldnt be a teacher but thats a different topic.

so get ur *censored* off safe and stop waste others time

die if u are supposed to die.

if not.... who takes it too serious?

lol lame

its a game, get a life

THX

all ppl argue that ppl take it too serious if they write RECALL+1 or sth like that

in my oppinion the guy that recalls takes it too serious. If its only a game for him why cant he just die? no it s so serious to him that has to run safe pull recall or what ever just not to get the shame of dieing.

i dont wanna waste someone else time in fighting 1 hour and not give him ek if i loose.

so u smart teacher, well if u would be smart u wouldnt be a teacher but thats a different topic.

aplauses!

die to learn is the way :) but well, anyone want die, so anyone never learn how to play.

Well i got 3 things to say here..

1st: Torana, u dont talk but when u do, all u do is run around elvine like a liltte girl screamin: "pedro, pedro, i need to sell my items to buy torillas", and that man is racism..

2nd: seein Vampyr and Eldon defendin there selvs makes me LOL, over and over, they look like sisters.. =p (Vampyr go get a sun tand plz)

3rd: this is HB, always been like that, and it will never change.. if u wanna lern, stay to the end.. if not just recall

D'you know I was thinking the self same thing. The actual people, the one's we are talking about, they haven't the remotest idea what this thread is about. They may well read it but as you said it's going over their heads. The thrust of the thread may have been written in Swahili for all the use it is to them.

Its always the case sadly, they get so bent out of shape when you challenge their ability to be an anonymous moron over the ever so serious internet. They just ignore the entire point of the thread because they love to shout "recall+1", I'm actually quite jealous of them, I wish I could be amused that easy, would save me a lot of money to.

Honestly I dont know why this thread was posted/even kept open this long, anyone could have forseen the mayhem that was about to break loose.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

asslicker go want mod

I wanted to be a mod? Where did I say that? Is there something I missed? Oh wait I get it now, your making things up because you cant think of anything else to say. Dont worry, your good friend armin is here to hold your hand princess.

Im the last person they are going to ask to be a mod...

2nd: seein Vampyr and Eldon defendin there selvs makes me LOL, over and over, they look like sisters.. =p (Vampyr go get a sun tand plz)

Seeing you come rescue "PUCHO" from his eternal struggle to find an intelligent remark makes me "LOL". You know what he reminds me off, the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz... "IF ONLY I HAD A BRAIN".

By the way, I dont want a "sun tand", apparently you can get Skin Cancer. Theres lot of advertisements on the TV regarding Skin Cancer here in Australia.

Oh Ive got another saying I hate to add up there with the "recall+1".

Playing on a mage and they say "all you do is run". Well way to state the obvious. Mage has to keep moving otherwise they cant cast. If your a person who says this, congratultions!!! Your to stupid to press "Control" + "4" and click "Paralyse".

lol lame

its a game, get a life

THX

is there price in a game like helbreath? if there is, wow you need to go into your life and figure out whats wrong

dont get me wrong, i hate recallers too, BUT im done fighting with them

everyone was once a noob at hb, besdies JoshCOOL,

GET OVER IT