Sign in to follow this  
Skoran

Something I Am Wanting To Say For A Long Time

Talking trash is not only amusing its enjoyable. It DOESNT reflect anyones personailty or social life so all the Dr phil's out there its time for a job change.

This topic is the very reason i give so many players a hard time. Take whitegm you say one thing to his char ingame and he harrasses you on his gm. It's HILIRIOUS if anything those who take little insults personal over the interenet are the people with social floors.

You could say anything to me and id find it funny not insulting... If you actually manage to annoy me be prepared for a global explosion untill you shut up but even then its amusing arguing about nothing that carry's any importance.

Now for recalling.... Who said you cant recall? Pfm? shield? run? safe? It's pathetic how so many players think theres some acient scripting on how to play helbreath theres only one person who can play to your standards and thats your self but obviously if people waste your time there going to provoke a response. It's actually amazing to hear the depth of some peoples opinion on how to play but by having your own system not recalling or using safe for example only matches the majority's opinion and those who do recall fall into the minority and get abused for it.

That's why helbreath is unique and so enjoyable if you dont share the shame opinion global mute for a couple of weeks and see how much *fun* your having.

all i got to say on this entire topic is grow up.

some one calls you a name or they annoy /tooff is there for a reason.

if you dont like runners, shielders, pfm users or safers then go play a diff. game

these things will never change or go away.

Talking trash is not only amusing its enjoyable. It DOESNT reflect anyones personailty or social life so all the Dr phil's out there its time for a job change.

This topic is the very reason i give so many players a hard time. Take whitegm you say one thing to his char ingame and he harrasses you on his gm. It's HILIRIOUS if anything those who take little insults personal over the interenet are the people with social floors.

You could say anything to me and id find it funny not insulting... If you actually manage to annoy me be prepared for a global explosion untill you shut up but even then its amusing arguing about nothing that carry's any importance.

Now for recalling.... Who said you cant recall? Pfm? shield? run? safe? It's pathetic how so many players think theres some acient scripting on how to play helbreath theres only one person who can play to your standards and thats your self but obviously if people waste your time there going to provoke a response. It's actually amazing to hear the depth of some peoples opinion on how to play but by having your own system not recalling or using safe for example only matches the majority's opinion and those who do recall fall into the minority and get abused for it.

That's why helbreath is unique and so enjoyable if you dont share the shame opinion global mute for a couple of weeks and see how much *fun* your having.

DR PHILL HAHAHAH MAN I LOVE YOU!!!! XD

Well, all hebreath players are childs/childish someway, even you and me. When childish people play online games, you can't avoid the side effects. So public shouting/crying won't go away, unless you make it work like in wow (you can't talk to your enemy).

I agree with topic starter. Sometimes I've been acting stupid in game myself too, but I'm trying to avoid it.

Remeber there is always /tooff for the worst whiners. ^^

ok im too lazy to read 53 posts so srry if i repeat xd

for what i saw most ppl says "omg if u have balls stay and die, its a game and no need to recall"

well but, as this is a game, whats wrong with recalling? xd i mean, as u say, its a game, if hes playing why he would die if he doesnt like that? :P, after all this is a game, there is no "honor code" as u can have irl oO

if u have a job so u wont have much time to play that game.

if u play like an hour per day u make a pvp vs a high set guy and it takes like an hour and then he recalls

waste of time aint it?

u guys always argue with no life alert and so on but it s the opposite if i can play the game i wanna enjoy it and not run around and at the end recall

if u play like an hour per day u make a pvp vs a high set guy and it takes like an hour and then he recalls

I see your problem.

1. Group war, bring your buddies, don't let him escape.

2. Don't "pvp" :D

i 100% agree wif u Skoran, it is very stupid to say (recall+1, safe+1, Whoever's name down, and noob to this and such) Face it when some1 screams out in global who dies... its like everyone will give about what happened, it is just so unnessisary to say dat.

I think I just got dumber reading all of that....

It's a game of town vs town. The object of the game is to kill and not be killed. That means you should avoid by ANY means necessary of giving the other town an advantage by giving your EK away. Case closed.

waste of time aint it?

u guys always argue with no life alert and so on but it s the opposite if i can play the game i wanna enjoy it and not run around and at the end recall

aplauses again...

waste of time aint it?

Ok fair enough in arranged PVP's, with set down rules, recalling is lame (although my belief is that PVP's are lame in the first place).

In general gameplay however there is nothing wrong with recall, you are focused on eks, thats fair enough, but what about the guy leveling in werewolf? Perhaps he isnt in it for eks and would like to sit back and just train for a bit. If he doesnt want to fight, then thats fine, he doesnt have to fight you because a few people on this server follow some set of unwritten rules.

Most of the time when Im in ML and I hear "Recall+1", the enemy has recalled after theyve been ambushed while training. That is when the comment "recall+1" is exceptionally lame.

waste of time aint it?

Ok fair enough in arranged PVP's, with set down rules, recalling is lame (although my belief is that PVP's are lame in the first place).

In general gameplay however there is nothing wrong with recall, you are focused on eks, thats fair enough, but what about the guy leveling in werewolf? Perhaps he isnt in it for eks and would like to sit back and just train for a bit. If he doesnt want to fight, then thats fine, he doesnt have to fight you because a few people on this server follow some set of unwritten rules.

Most of the time when Im in ML and I hear "Recall+1", the enemy has recalled after theyve been ambushed while training. That is when the comment "recall+1" is exceptionally lame.

please, /quit, stop with this.. u are saying stupid things man..

please, /quit, stop with this.. u are saying stupid things man..

Seriously you can only possibly be two things:

A delinquent

Completely illiterate.

Both of which explain why you won't be able to comprehend what I've just said and what 80% of others have posted already. I'm guessing the other 20% come from the same incest delinquent family tree.... You are the reason I believe in forced birth control.

guys guys......its good to hear everybodys opinion but why the insult...you dont like like he thinks...just say it.

in fact.......no there is no avvatar for the insult for kill me....... :(