Sign in to follow this  
Skoran

Something I Am Wanting To Say For A Long Time

Whats is the POINT of saying stuff like

- Lol noob

- Recall + 1

- stupid safer

- You got some runnings skills

And why do ppl usually say it when its 5 or more vs 1 or 2?

Some ppl here really need to get a life.

EVERYBODY runs sometimes, EVERYBODY recalls sometime, EVERYBODY runs to safe sometime. The ppl who say they dont are pure hypocrits.

I am a teacher and I give classes to 12 year olds who act more mature then some ppl here. I see allot of ppl that feel so powerfull and untoucheable online (one of the many disease of a online life)

I am a realist so I realize this post will help shit but if I reach one guy who says: "Wow I have been acting like an *censored* and all the stuff that I say are useless" I am a happy man.

Ps: I am expecting somebody to say: "Lol dont whine and get some skills" or "Useless post". So if you were planning to do so and read this: Be a man and post it anyway. It only shows your mental age

Most of the people on this game have a superiority complex and are annoying little brats.

This game is the worst I've ever seen as far as communities go. (Although Darkfall probably comes pretty close, at least there's no such thing as global chat)

HELBREATH IS SERIOUS BUSINESS. Gonna die? PULL THAT PLUG. Outnumbered? ASK FOR A PVP. They refuse to do your stupid little arranged 1v1? CALL EM A NOOB. (Repeat)

Protip: Mute 90% of the server, it's boring - but at least you don't see their useless drivel.

don't blame the community. blame the game play because this is possibly one of few games with pvp like this. its only natural to insult the other player if you fail to kill them lol

the bad side is that ppl who have some brain ( like that guy skoran seems to) ends up quitting :/

anyway its always funny to flame, specially if some1 flame u and hes really angry 8D

o, and /tooff is a nice tool

Sometimes I kind of like it :) It's what makes the game semi-fun for me occasionally. I rarely dish it out, but I'll serve it back if it comes my way.

Most of the time quiet pvp is fun, but a little bit of ego makes HB a great game. Just don't take it overboard.

It's stupid and most of the time I just ignore it...

What's the point of "Noob down ek+1" anyways...

Me I just ignore it :)

Recall +1 is possibly the most stupid of them all, I dont understand why people shout it over global... Theyve recalled, they cant hear you "insult" them. Youre talking to noone.

I used to love it when Eldon was elvine, me and him would have some fun. But thats to be expected when hes a Kiwi and im an Aussie haha.

I dont mind a little bit of trash talk, but I think theres a big difference between the well delivered, the clever "sledging" as its referred to here and the mindless dribble that comes out of 90% of the "talkers" here. I like it when a enemy can come out with a clever bit of talk its rare to see in this server.

I dont mind a little bit of trash talk, but I think theres a big difference between the well delivered, the clever "sledging" as its referred to here and the mindless dribble that comes out of 90% of the "talkers" here. I like it when a enemy can come out with a clever bit of talk its rare to see in this server.

There used to be a player who made comments globally that were hilarious. Not for him the Bonehead shouts of "recall" and "Noob" they were waay below his dignity. His insults were worth reading though I doubt if the people he was aiming his taunts at had enough intelligence to realise they were being made fools of.

There used to be a player who made comments globally that were hilarious. Not for him the Bonehead shouts of "recall" and "Noob" they were waay below his dignity. His insults were worth reading though I doubt if the people he was aiming his taunts at had enough intelligence to realise they were being made fools of.

Yeah thats the type of stuff Im thinking of, people here talk, for the sake of talking. Its like they MUST talk, its trying to escape their keyboard so that every rediculous comment graces our screens.

So you are telling me that in your entire helbreath "career" you never ever recalled to escape from the enemy?

I especially think "oh god, please ...." when I am being chased and by like 4-5 ares including Lii and Maybeliin and they start saying "safe + 1". I cant even handle them alone cause I dont have any rare stuff. Then why should I feel any shame running from them?

What i do if i get 1vs10 is, i get balls and fight them if i die i lose 1 zem, well for me atleast 1 zem doesnt worth nothing.Dont take me rong i understhand that sometimes u just dont feel fight outnumber or even 1vs1 if the guy as more items then you, but what do u have to lose? is just a game, but if u get always ganged by the same guy or guys i understhand if u run to safe because at some time it gets realy boring... I just hate when i die and people still say crap to me :S when u fight 1vs10 and they still dont have respect for you in that case they are just stupid and ignorants.

kenpito never down (allways pulled :D )....seriusly sometimes you must recalled or safe..or you stay to fight against 5 or 6 or if u see an xweapon u stay quiet for para??...thats is so beatifull hb, otherwise inst it so nice see other run from you....of course you say " :excl: :excl: :angry: :excl: :angry: :excl: " becouse you know he is an ek.

i cant accept when the other just insult the person, when they become racist thats make me angry but some1 said just ingnore them.

kenpito never down (allways pulled :D )....seriusly sometimes you must recalled or safe..or you stay to fight against 5 or 6 or if u see an xweapon u stay quiet for para??...thats is so beatifull hb, otherwise inst it so nice see other run from you....of course you say " :excl: :excl: :angry: :excl: :angry: :excl: " becouse you know he is an ek.

i cant accept when the other just insult the person, when they become racist thats make me angry but some1 said just ingnore them.

killed kenpito at wyv pit today 10 vs2

lier

xD

lol.. i quitted 3 months ago and ppls are still opening this kind of topics :)

man its okay u opend it and i guess it will be the last 1 u will open.

because its POINLESS.. no1 will listen to u.. i dont want to get u offended but no1 give a *censored*ING shit about what u say..

well maybe someday ill be back :) maybe when i get my old items and naggs back :D hehe then ill show u guys what SKILLS IS :)

lol.. i quitted 3 months ago and ppls are still opening this kind of topics :)

man its okay u opend it and i guess it will be the last 1 u will open.

because its POINLESS.. no1 will listen to u.. i dont want to get u offended but no1 give a *censored*ING shit about what u say..

well maybe someday ill be back :) maybe when i get my old items and naggs back :D hehe then ill show u guys what SKILLS IS :)

and this day u will pvp me :D

ok the all time classic

Im running twords ars lml and a guys sees me , i keep running cos im going to ml to scan for ettins, i have no intrest in a fight , im not set up for pvp or any sort of fight except npcs..

global pops up with "torana run +1"

as i wait for the map change i sit there thinking.....................................................................................................................................................

:rolleyes:

i think the funny thing is ,, these guys are real humans,, and i have no doubt their brains work like this everyday in what ever they do... think about it , i challange you!! in the next few days when u meet people ,think what ones are really wanting to say ,jajaja noob ,pfm,recall,safe+1

when u meet him i bet you will laugh harder than you do when its a character in game

Recall +1 is possibly the most stupid of them all, I dont understand why people shout it over global... Theyve recalled, they cant hear you "insult" them. Youre talking to noone.

You're wrong.

The most shame thing is to let know everybody that somebody is a lame. Try HBPL.

Have ever somebody told that i recalled or something like that? (im asking about true. I dont recall and im not a hypocrit. If i recall, i wouldnt lost so many zems on jin 20v1 I dont mind about them)

But I can take a bullet :D YES, IM THE RUNNER. If its impossible to kill somebody from mass elv group i run. ;) but if you cant catch me - its your problem. You can be sure that i wont run safe, i wont cast recall if you still chase me.

;)

Good for you Dez. You dont recall. It still doesnt change the fact everytime someone screams "RECALL+1" over global they look like complete and utter morons.

Just because you dont recall, doesnt mean that other people cant. Just because the players on HBPL scream RECALL at every given chance doesnt make it any less stupid.

The same people who say "safe+1" "recall+1" and "run+1" are the same idiots who continually start all those "OMFG HE RAN IN PVP" threads in the screenshot section.

Good for you Dez. You dont recall. It still doesnt change the fact everytime someone screams "RECALL+1" over global they look like complete and utter morons.

Just because you dont recall, doesnt mean that other people cant. Just because the players on HBPL scream RECALL at every given chance doesnt make it any less stupid.

The same people who say "safe+1" "recall+1" and "run+1" are the same idiots who continually start all those "OMFG HE RAN IN PVP" threads in the screenshot section.

good point, ill stop doing this xD

just realized how childish it is