Sign in to follow this  
Exec

African/trojan Men

Ok, I agree with Eldon, that it could be seen as a pit monopoly.

At the same time, its 2 people. If 2 people can ruin your hunt this badly and force you to come to the forum and complain about it, youve really gotta look at yourself...

This is a pathetic try to get some eks on thier other characters.. Yet i do not believe that they do anything illegal.

They do what they do cause they maybe hate some from that hunt, or they are just in a bad mood...

It's a retarded thing to do against their own town no doubts about that, but what they do is what they do, and it is actually not a new thing.

Most of nemesis know they do it, so why even bother to post this?

Argenlendias has done this to, but yet not a thread startet to them ... I don't see any action should be taking, this is a part of the game.

Retarded, but yet......

I think what they doin makes our hunts umm... more interesting? :D cuzzz after 1/2 rounds im gettin tired of this sh!t so, if an ares come it makes me not bored ;)

still no1 answered my question, there wasnt a rule that said for ex if u are in a pit and and some1 from ur town comes, and u log enemy town to kill him was ilegal, or am i wrong? im lazy to look for it in old posts...

I agree, it is retarded to ruin hunts like that. Just kill them next time, they might stop it after getting raped few times. Maybe they do it cause they want to boost up their virtual ego: "We ruined wyv hunt 2v10 with bs items".

off-topic:

Thing is as a mage your best set is dk set (bs item), and you can own with bs items as a mage (at least avoid dying). And I'm pretty sure that most of these "bs item" guys use necks/rings.

Best players i have ever seen and faced their wrath have definetly been JoshCOOL and MaynarD

we all know JoshCOOL talks a LOT but think about it, if he can own all of us, im pretty sure he has the right to talk that much,

MaynarD isnt that much of a talker but i know how he played and he seriously kicks *censored* =p

still no1 answered my question, there wasnt a rule that said for ex if u are in a pit and and some1 from ur town comes, and u log enemy town to kill him was ilegal, or am i wrong? im lazy to look for it in old posts...

i read rules yesterday

closest rule there that comes to what u said is:

14. No pit monopolising. This means you may not claim a training pit for yourself or a group of players to prevent others from leveling in that pit. You will be sent to Bleeding Island if you refuse to follow this rule.

But I spose they didnt want to go hunt there, they just wanted to ruin others hunt. If that is the case, I say its totally legal, did it went by "fair play rules", dont ask from me.

i think you just ended your own argument. we dont go to the pit on elvine and then log an ares. we just go there on aresdens and kill people if they are there. and the only time you'll ever see us hunting after killing people is if we are going there to hunt and there is alredy an aresden hunt.

Closed.

Well there a pathetic guild and a pathetic group of players. White gm threatening on a gm because his guild tried to kill me for no reason.

Baby's spit there dummy out when they cant get there own way. Gimlin you got kicked out of survivors and went elvine. Your a selfish player who crits low level's off dragon drops. So instead of evaluating trojan men take a look at your self.

Like ive said from the start your welcome to come to our hunts on your other chars but you will die. So all it comes down to is us being a better group of players than you and you cant do anything about it.

well looks like u r starting to say things that has nothing to do with topic O.o

if u didnt notice most ppl that i talked into survivors made another guild, so wrong

second, i changed town cuz i talked more to elvs than ares, so what O.o, u also changed town rofl

third, idk if i flew a goldie or not from a drop, anyway, jump on drops or stealing drops at hunts has any diff? O.o

besids, since when u are a player who gives example of being nice ? O.o

well looks like u r starting to say things that has nothing to do with topic O.o

if u didnt notice most ppl that i talked into survivors made another guild, so wrong

second, i changed town cuz i talked more to elvs than ares, so what O.o, u also changed town rofl

third, idk if i flew a goldie or not from a drop, anyway, jump on drops or stealing drops at hunts has any diff? O.o

your a worse example of abusing spys , one of the worse noobs i ever saw gimlin

your a worse example of abusing spys , one of the worse noobs i ever saw gimlin

LOL, he always wanted to pvp Alright when i wasnt dk+15 or fh while he had rod+dm4+dk15, When i had Alright and i was finally dk+15 dm3 and a rod, he never wanted to pvp me "wait until i get a nice cp" after he requested a pvp for MONTHS

he goes after the nabs, hes pro

love you gimlar! :wub: