Sign in to follow this  
Exec

African/trojan Men

lewbowski im not sure i know you but heres a virtual high five.

2 black smith chars raiding 5-8 players with mp set/mr set. I'd count that as a blessing if 2 bs chars raided my hunts seriously.

Hey blast, we can't stop them.....

...Lets go to forum and complain, while hoping they will be banned for this completely legal thing.

African > server.

definetly no1 gets my point...

1) im not whining about stealing drops

2) im not shittalk african

3) im not asking ban

4) im not flaming/want ppl to flam some1

in fact, i did this post becoue my friend dont knows how to, actually i wasnt even in that hunt, its just thats some ppl got baned for logging an ares to kill an elv that was training with him, and as i heard too much about this, i was just wondering. and i even said at beggining of post this wasnt flamming, looks like u guys like fighting lol...

lewbowski im not sure i know you but heres a virtual high five.

2 black smith chars raiding 5-8 players with mp set/mr set. I'd count that as a blessing if 2 bs chars raided my hunts seriously.

I don't know half the people involved in this little playground disturbance, but I Just call it like I see it, regardless of who you are.

But I've been around here long Enuff that I can pretty Much speak my mind, and feel comfortable about it, even if I am informing someone of what Pathetic level they have reached.

I've Always been a kinda no Bullshit guy. I walk what i talk . High Five right back atcha.

B)

Lets face it though, raiding your own towns hunts for the fun of it is quite low.

I could do it, I have an abundance of 180's on both sides and have never had an issue with raiding hunts (e.g. abby) before, yet I don't do it to ares, because I consider that my town.

Josh isn't welcome in Ares (in the sense that he is identifiably elvine), so why he goes out of his way to alienate his own town who knows. Is it really worth the eks? Are you that bored?

I won't even start with Maynard, he belongs there.

Plus, I know BS chars, but you are a powerful player Josh, HOOFARTED is decent too, you won't die on a bs char, I wouldn't either.

some1 realised this post was to answer my question and to see players opinions, and not to start a mass flame? doh -.- id rather GM to close this before some1 starts insulting more lol...

Well.. if i am in hb, and i got nothing to do, and im bored.. i could go to ruin an ares hunt.. np.. or elv hunt.. depends on wich elvs r huntin.. its just a frienship thing.. if May comes in Amiguin~ and see Args huntin, he will not steal, but if he see any other guild he will.. so.. if Toilet and SnowBall comes try to kill them, if u cant.. im sorry.. nothin to do then.. just get better and next time try to kill them..

and HOOFARTED: cry me arg? stop hidin behind josh kid.. =)

Josh Sucks man but u guys are so afraid of him that u guys always run and dont evern fight him with 105 % of killing him. HAHAHA ITS ALL ON YOUR MINDSSSS

Lol Lyth, Josh isn't bad - I'll give him and Maynard that, they are good players (at least survival wise).

Problem is a wyv group is largely mages and could take down any warrior attacker easily, its the mage attackers that are hard to deal with.

Lol Lyth, Josh isn't bad - I'll give him and Maynard that, they are good players (at least survival wise).

Problem is a wyv group is largely mages and could take down any warrior attacker easily, its the mage attackers that are hard to deal with.

i owned those noobs with my warrior 10 vs 2

killed 3

killed 3

Lol, well that's their fault if you really are BS gear. Unless your mage did a god amp save on you. But then again, you time your own pfm and run a bit before its out (not blaming, just saying).

killed 3

Yeh i was in that 2 =]

Josh is a good player... but in a fair pvp... he will lose against me everytime. But his idea of pvp is to use tower + mshield... soooooo.......................

i used to have a ares mage named nezzt... that has been banned for the same reason... using it to kill and elv that arrives to the pit i was training. So... if they can do it... i will ask GMs to give back this char.

Josh is a good player... but in a fair pvp... he will lose against me everytime. But his idea of pvp is to use tower + mshield... soooooo.......................

i used to have a ares mage named nezzt... that has been banned for the same reason... using it to kill and elv that arrives to the pit i was training. So... if they can do it... i will ask GMs to give back this char.

Loose everytime? Get real lmao if you ever think you can beat me you need to wake up and apologise.

And shompy wyvern pit cant be compared to scorps. Thanks.

Loose everytime? Get real lmao if you ever think you can beat me you need to wake up and apologise.

From what i saw in our last pvp... yes, im pretty sure i will beat you everytime.

From what i saw in our last pvp... yes, im pretty sure i will beat you everytime.

i willl bet some items that in favor of josh

off

shompy nunca e visto al 100% , aun asi en mi opinion no tienes chance...

de cualquier modo que no quede en lo q alguien piense sino hagamoslo

Must we turn this thread into YET ANOTHER "pvp me" thread.

Must we turn this thread into YET ANOTHER "pvp me" thread.

probably

non skilled dudes always cry about they cant hunt ( the only thing they do and not fail miserably )

if some1 raided my hunt like i did with a 180 war ares with rm10 and ruby ring i would be really happy tbh

IF U WANA HUNT SAFE GO BATTLEFIELD

IF NOT STFU