Sign in to follow this  
Exec

African/trojan Men

i have been told by many ppl that African guild goes wyv hunt, they see other elv guild is hunting, and mins later Trojan Men guild appears and ruins hunt... so i think this is against rules, and lot of ppl gets pissed, comment plz

(i already sent a ticket, this post is becouse i want to know players point of view, plz keep ur flame, this topic isnt for flame, just wanna get this issue cleared)

Today GM, we where hunting Wyvern with Bycoir, Chakal, AlkiMia, Desehnho, Hixilond and Mcs, and 2 Africans come... (JOSHGOD and HOORFARTED). As they saw as, they enter in 2 aresdens called SnowBall and TOILET and they ruin the hunt. SOme minutes later they entered in his AFRICANS chars (Josh and HOOR) and started to Laugh... PLEASE GM look that situation,

Ok lets get two things straight here.

You had an aresden at that hunt. Cabe. We went to blizz him and you amped him. Thats breaking a rule.

I leveled up aresden characters for that simple reason. Dont like it? Kill us? Cant kill us get better at playing?

And btw..... ive got over 60 eks on SnowBall raiding wyvs hunts about 2 vs5-10. IF you want to log on a aresden and raid our hunts do it, you wont hear any whiny posts from us the only thing you will hear is our laughter when we kill you.

Pathetic post.

Closed.

LMAO Sorry i just have to laugh at this topic. If there was rules against playing both towns then there would be something in place to stop you having more than one char. Whats the point in helbreath if u can't fight people? Why dont you complain about something else? Like "omg theres a tree in garden please ban it"

TROJAN MEN JAJAJA

josh, u ever do this things...

sometimes argenlandia hunting, and u hunt with zoro...

we paralize zoro and josh and hofarted inv zoro..

wtf?

actually IT IS against rules for ex if ur training in a pit ( imagine ur elv) and another elvs comes, and u log aresden to kill him, that is against rules ( or at least it was, only chance its that GMs changed them and i dont know...)

second: this is not a whiny post, i want to know if other players also saw this, becouse at least I think this is against rules..

edit: and agre with pucho, u also help ares sometimes

It's kind of pit monopolization, and its dirty to do to your own town.

But I don't expect anything less than Josh.

It's hard to prove/punish for though.

actually IT IS against rules for ex if ur training in a pit ( imagine ur elv) and another elvs comes, and u log aresden to kill him, that is against rules ( or at least it was, only chance its that GMs changed them and i dont know...)

second: this is not a whiny post, i want to know if other players also saw this, becouse at least I think this is against rules..

edit: and agre with pucho, u also help ares sometimes

so if your accepting this why would you post about it

you done same and worse :S

i doubt i ruined my town hunts anyway, also that i help ares in mass fights, so dont rlly know what u talking about. besides i give a damn bout african/trojan men, actually i almost dont hunt wyvs, but today a guildie almost quit server becouse hes pissed of this happening, and hes way better player than most ppl

It's kind of pit monopolization, and its dirty to do to your own town.

But I don't expect anything less than Josh.

It's hard to prove/punish for though.

Post of the year

Only assholes do these kinds of things and thats the way I know "you know who"

But everything they do, they have a way to do it in a legal way

Some ppl just like to annoy other ppl online cause they feel powerfull

i doubt i ruined my town hunts anyway, also that i help ares in mass fights, so dont rlly know what u talking about. besides i give a damn bout african/trojan men, actually i almost dont hunt wyvs, but today a guildie almost quit server becouse hes pissed of this happening, and hes way better player than most ppl

they were with an ares if they helped the ares they broke a rule

period

If he quits coz of that he is taking this game way too seriously, or is just my opinion?

+1

I was hunting wyv the other night and... it dropped zem + merien stones and some ares (dunno who) came and jumped it...can't complain part of the game even tho it was lame.

oh also i want to point something

Gimlin back in the day used to logout 100 times with his mage demenester and with war Gimlin

he would come on his elv "Executione" to check if anyone waiting him etc

he also trained his war lvl 180 in scorps and suddenly when some noob came demenester appeared and executioner was gone

he has always abused this

now he does this posts LOL

if you want i have ss

Own town???? what own town??? If im on aresden then aresden is my own town. If im on my elvine elvine is my own town.

You dont have any argument your just mad because you cant kill us. Making pathetic posts about us wont change anything its a high exp server many people have characters in both towns and its there choice on who they kill.

Eldon you have an elvine and have eked with me before so mind telling me the difference??

Fact is you cant kill two black smith armor players and instead of fighting you whine and search for reasons to ban.

Gimlin if you want to log on an aresden with 0 items and raid our hunts 1vs6 do it you wont hear a word from us.

This post gets more Sad and Funnier every time i check it.

Pretend this is Just a Game and get over it please.

Just because someone does something you don't like, and apparently have no ability to better him in Game, So you Shout to the GM's on the Forums to make the world Just like YOU want it.

If you had mentioned this to me in a conversation i would probably say " Yea Those guys are Dicks. Let's go Get them back." But it would be IN GAME. Them i would beat thier *censored* every time i saw them until I had thier respect. Not asking the almighty Gods win my Battles for me.

But keep whining......

here's something you can try....

Create your own Country/Religion and call it Wyvern Hunters, and Then you can Say they are being Rascist too!!

But PLEASE keep posting.... I'm bored....

they arent better they just want items, i do it ALWAYS with my friends.

What the ? could u explain plz i didnt udnersthood ur point :S. If they werent better no1 would whine, probably they would jsut be happy to get their eks