Sign in to follow this  
Lythium

A Welcome To Our Chinese Friends Players

I so happy today coz I help just Chinese player,help them lvl and give them some items.they r really nice hope ur guys keep helping them.I think that Chinese ppl amount is coming,to make HB nemesis more fun.

Hope the Chinese Ppls know to use this forum 2.

dam :| they made elvs, but they should had join aresden, aresden atm is very weak :S. crematoria gone, survivores gone , inter scantum to atleast they are not very active :|.

well, nice to have them aboard.. but, if 80 - 300 players are planning to join elvine, they don't have my respect, i think they'll know within long that elv is outnumbering aresden in redicouless amounts

Their amount of player coming into Hbnem is increasing very fast, becase of the quantity of the player coming in with the same begining nick of china(%#$#^) they all will make a town unbalance no matter which town they join.

Aresden were way ahead of elv for the past few months, and now, its a little relax for elv for aresden gone quite again.

HOPE GM WONT INTERFERE WITH THE GAME BALANCE AGAIN

Its all natural, somehow most new player joined elv when they join game

Their amount of player coming into Hbnem is increasing very fast, becase of the quantity of the player coming in with the same begining nick of china(%#$#^) they all will make a town unbalance no matter which town they join.

Aresden were way ahead of elv for the past few months, and now, its a little relax for elv for aresden gone quite again.

HOPE GM WONT INTERFERE WITH THE GAME BALANCE AGAIN

Its all natural, somehow most new player joined elv when they join game

I agreed that gms shouldnt interfere with game balance, but aresden is so death lately :S. Atm aresden doesnt stand a chance to elvine :S is like 10 elvines for 1 aresden. If chineses players join elvine then i think that it will be like Armagedon and we will have to call Bruce Williams as last resource

:lol:

---

Well, months ago there was a ratio of like 10 ares per 1 elv... and it balanced by itself.

Let see... first if they actually like fight or hunt, if they do... they have more than 500ms at their ping lol

Then, they have a different time zone than us.

They cant play Held like the korean cant either.

So... lets see and wait.

Ares will be fine, trust me. You guys seem to forget how often this happens.

You are so right. The imbalance seems to regularly sway between towns. It is only a short while ago new players were forced to become Elvine. Now it has swung the other way.

On a lighter note. Isn't it great that we are getting such an influx of new players. We have seen many Polish players joining us too, on the whole they seem a great bunch too. I am delighted with it. I think it would be cool if we set up some sort of international code. (The Koreans already call 1 (one) for amp). Perhaps this could be expanded.

1,2, 2-13 theres a whole list of numbers that mean something in HB usa and INT i heard alot of them but was long ago and im just a silly pothead.

1,2, 2-13 theres a whole list of numbers that mean something in HB usa and INT i heard alot of them but was long ago and im just a silly pothead.

its from one of those strat games like empire earth or some such thing i forget, it was voice commands or some bullshit

1=yes

2=no

2-13=no i dont think so

its from one of those strat games like empire earth or some such thing i forget, it was voice commands or some bullshit

1=yes

2=no

2-13=no i dont think so

Earth of Empire ;)

1=yes

2=no

2-13=no i dont think so

Earth of Empire ;)

Age of Empire 2.

1=yes

2=no

2-13=no i dont think so

Earth of Empire ;)

Age of Empire 2.

Yah Yah...i knew i was close lolzzz

:D Hi chinesse people, but for the sake of sever choose aresden city, that way we will have elvine with args/koreans and ares us/aussies/chinesse to counterstryke the mass population in elvine. :huh: I cant ek peacefully neither at pl or ares with so many elvs eks stealers :lol: :ph34r: :P

PS Hunter block elvine city now like it was done months ago with ares :wub: B)

hellow guys, i am Herosan here, i am enjoy this game, but i feel a littlte bit lag in this game. hope our dear GM could help us to solve this issues. i was play international server before. maybe we can share our exp.

thank you!

best regarde!! :rolleyes: