Sign in to follow this  
Scofield

Lost Items

Funny thing is that i lose items and some important frienship. I know that was my fault but its unfair i cant get items back. I didnt share acc with Rhinoceros.... At least I would just to ask for give some items back to my guildmember if i cant get hlp from gm team.

did u ever heard GMs saying "DONT SHARE ACC ITS UR RESPONSABILITY"? besides, if u get items back, would be unfair for ppl that lost items this way

Dam scofield :S and u are a very nice guy, people just dont care about friendships :S... thats why i dont lend items or let my friends use my acc even if they are my very closed friends on the server because sh1t always happens... even if u trust people almost all the time u gt stabbed :(

today... some elv comes and offer me Mr56 horned + 56 plate + 70 hoses + 70 berk + 91 wood for my mp set.

dont trade with him it s my mr set :/

ok here is my story.

since u realized i didnt play much the last 2 - 3 months if someone played it was dez or *spam* on me. i couldnt play because i have exams at university and im in libary for 15 hours each day.

now yesterday i had one of the last exams and i decided instead of studying i go play a bit. when i logged on scofield told me my mr set was gone. maybe he got hacked maybe he just forgot that he shared account i dont know and i m tired of ppl stealing items just for their fun. ok Rhinoceros be happy with it. it s only shitty 400% mr set and it took me only 1.5 years to get those items. caman what is 1.5 years it s like nothing in hb years.

you destroyed the only game i ever played. since like 7 years i didnt play any game longer than 3 days exept hb. I wont spend so much time anymore on anyother server...this was best server out there and i played a lot.

I dont want my items back...Hunter already helped me so often to find hackers scamers lamers. it never were my items alwaysthe guild i have been in.but now they are my items but i wont ask for it any more. Hunter you was a great buddy aswell as White Farjat and Jaapy you did a lot good to me.

I m not mad at anyone i just enjoyed the playing here and i hope u enjoyed me aswell (prolly i was the only one who never recalled ;) )

Ok thx to some special guys at server: Hunter, DEz , *spam*, h0t josh,tyrone,dave, maynard,giant,white,farjat and jaapy.

And bye to all others which i loved to argue with Oldies Arglandia and ofc koreans

Cya jinxzii WaiWaii s0hAii

Keep running that great server

sad to see u go jin im sure we see more of u )) :P

who is the guys in game name who stole items...(might save other people getting scammed later)

ok here is my story.

since u realized i didnt play much the last 2 - 3 months if someone played it was dez or *spam* on me. i couldnt play because i have exams at university and im in libary for 15 hours each day.

now yesterday i had one of the last exams and i decided instead of studying i go play a bit. when i logged on scofield told me my mr set was gone. maybe he got hacked maybe he just forgot that he shared account i dont know and i m tired of ppl stealing items just for their fun. ok Rhinoceros be happy with it. it s only shitty 400% mr set and it took me only 1.5 years to get those items. caman what is 1.5 years it s like nothing in hb years.

you destroyed the only game i ever played. since like 7 years i didnt play any game longer than 3 days exept hb. I wont spend so much time anymore on anyother server...this was best server out there and i played a lot.

I dont want my items back...Hunter already helped me so often to find hackers scamers lamers. it never were my items alwaysthe guild i have been in.but now they are my items but i wont ask for it any more. Hunter you was a great buddy aswell as White Farjat and Jaapy you did a lot good to me.

I m not mad at anyone i just enjoyed the playing here and i hope u enjoyed me aswell (prolly i was the only one who never recalled ;) )

Ok thx to some special guys at server: Hunter, DEz , *spam*, h0t josh,tyrone,dave, maynard,giant,white,farjat and jaapy.

And bye to all others which i loved to argue with Oldies Arglandia and ofc koreans

Cya jinxzii WaiWaii s0hAii

Keep running that great server

gl man, but i bet now youll have much more time on your hands, and actually do something constructive

well I just got informed about what happend

those items were mine too, and Im so tired. Lost them again. Thats called playing?

idk if i continue to play

send me pm offers for DEz fhs char