Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

To All Guild Masters

I recently cleaned out the guild sections...got rid of the old, inactive ones and finally figured out how to appoint mods to your guilds section.

So- if you have had a guild section added recently, please PM me the name of the moderator for your section.

one forum account per guild....so choose one person, I assume the gm of the guild to be the moderator.

Send me a pm and ill get that done right away.

If your guild does NOT have a section and wants one, please make a ticket by logging into the main

site and asking for a guild section. Also, indicate who the mod of your section will be AND the password

you want used to enter your guild section.

If your guild is ever full of spies and you kick some folks and want your guild pw changed...make a ticket.

and Ill change it for you.

Inevit guild...got sclaw down as moderator...that's correct right?

and EP...I made HT420 your mod.

Other Level? I need to know who to make the moderator. Dont PM me in game names....forum ID's only.

Could someone please translate this? I know its a pain but i want them to be able to have a guild section

if they want one.

One more thing, guild masters....

you must run your guild sections according to server rules! You are not exempt from the forum rules just

because there is a password to get in! You are responsible for closing inflammatory posts and keeping

control of your section. If this is not done, we will close your guild section and delete it and you will not

be given another one. The admin team checks the content of all sections in the forum from time to time.

This is not to violate your privacy but to make sure that the rules are being followed.

Thanks,

Hunter[GM]

' date='Mar 12 2009, 12:14 AM' post='256537']

I recently cleaned out the guild sections...got rid of the old, inactive ones and finally figured out how to appoint mods to your guilds section.

So- if you have had a guild section added recently, please PM me the name of the moderator for your section.

one forum account per guild....so choose one person, I assume the gm of the guild to be the moderator.

Send me a pm and ill get that done right away.

If your guild does NOT have a section and wants one, please make a ticket by logging into the main

site and asking for a guild section. Also, indicate who the mod of your section will be AND the password

you want used to enter your guild section.

If your guild is ever full of spies and you kick some folks and want your guild pw changed...make a ticket.

and Ill change it for you.

Inevit guild...got sclaw down as moderator...that's correct right?

and EP...I made HT420 your mod.

Other Level? I need to know who to make the moderator. Dont PM me in game names....forum ID's only.

Could someone please translate this? I know its a pain but i want them to be able to have a guild section

if they want one.

One more thing, guild masters....

you must run your guild sections according to server rules! You are not exempt from the forum rules just

because there is a password to get in! You are responsible for closing inflammatory posts and keeping

control of your section. If this is not done, we will close your guild section and delete it and you will not

be given another one. The admin team checks the content of all sections in the forum from time to time.

This is not to violate your privacy but to make sure that the rules are being followed.

Thanks,

Hunter[GM]

( ESPA?O) By Bubble's

Recientemente he filtrado y acomodado la seccion de guilds para sacar a los guilds que no estan posteando o estan inactivos. Y finalmente se me dio por pensar en poner Moderadores a sus secciones.

Si se han hecho una seccion de guild recientemente por favor PM a mi asi puedo agregar a su Moderador, solamente puede haber una cuenta en el foro por guild asi que eligan a su Moderador y manden el PM. Me imagino que su Guild Master va a serlo.

Si su guild todavia no tiene una Seccion pueden hacerlo mandando un ticket desde la pagina web principal explicando que necesitan Guild Section agregando quien sera el moderador y a su vez el password para entrar a la seccion. Si ven que tienen espias en el guild y lo quieren kikear manden un ticket y yo les cambiare el password a otro nuevo.

I

nevit guild...sclaw down es su moderador verdad?

and EP...I HT420 es el suyo.

Other Level? INecesito saber quien va a ser su Moderador. Por favor PM a mi

Otra cosa mas pra los Guild Master. Recuerden que esa seccion del guild sigue siendo parte del foro y deben respetar las reglas del foro por asi decirlo. No por tener un password en su seccion van a estar excluidos. Son resposables de elimiar cualquier contenido ilegal y por lo tanto de su seccion.

Si esto no se respeta procedere a cerrar la seccion y no podran abrir otra.

El equipo de administracion se ocupa revisar las secciones diariamente asi que tengan en cuenta esto. No para violar su privacidad sino para hacer respetar las reglas del foro y ver q se cumplan.

Muchas gracias Hunter[GM]