Sign in to follow this  
Rooki3

To Jappy

U said something about a fix for the DX10 problem with vista and HB

1, Is it being worked on?

2, When will it be done?

Not trying to rush anything, just frustrating having such low fps with a nice computer

I understand your frustration. But it will take some time. It's alot of work. HB is messy :(

From what I've heard over the years of playing HB, the code is like spaghetti. :wacko:

I would actually go back to XP in a heartbeat, Because I don't care either way which OS I have, I Just don't Own a copy, and am too lazy to "Find" a copy, and I'm not going to buy it after i Just bought this Laptop.

trade Zem for XP... and can I just install it over Vista.... Or do i have to reformat?

If you have another partition or secondary hard drive you can install it "aside" of vista.

If not, you can split your hdd in partitions without formatting using Magic Partition (costs money to get, but I can get free cuz I can find crack on it :D).

i'd suggest: www.warez-bb.org << very AWESOME forum to be in and ALOT programs, games, movies, all for free, often shared trough RapidShare, MegaUpload, MegaShare or other good download sites (if ya pay, or have a hacked/free account).

P.S. Hardware compatability lvl 4 disables Direct3D, which vista NEEDS to draw it's desktop, so it's IMPOSSIBLE to play HB and have vista running.