Sign in to follow this  
Ruutu / Risti

Boy's Sb Slyone's Zw

Okay so its totally fine to me that Tyrone has got his items, I get it he is Sexy's son and its Sexy's server.

But.. When SB and ZW were handed to him, sexy also said that those items were not binded and that they are dropable and if we manage to kill him without zem he might drop his items.

Some time ago those items were obviously binded to him and Im wondering why? and Im also wondering why players were not told, since in my opinion we (players) should be able to trust admins words.

Here is the topic about those items: http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.ph...=17273&st=0

No flaming please

Regards,

Ruutu

For "security" reasons was better to bind them, even the GMs chars have the items Bound, to prevent he lend items to others chars.

We all (or almost everyone) agree that he get some edits, i dont think the rest would like to see edit items around the server because he drop them. I mean, imo it is fine there are some edits items at the server while there are just on 2 chars who belong to someone really close to the admin owner... but not if the server start getting "full" of edits because he just drop them when he die. That was i realized later...

To keep the balance everyone should be able to get what they can get from the drop rate and/or trades in normal conditions.

yes i also remember this topic, but never talked about it... anyway its true, imagine he drops an edit, then he will get other, would be a chaos if he drops/lends em... better to be in 1 guy hands than in more.

I'm glad they are bound, they should be bound. Stops all the drama, imagine if you had to give a zwand back because he forgot a zem.

It's a good system.