Sign in to follow this  
scatterp

Feedback..

USA is the worst example of a server in the world. It should not be taken as any kind of guiding light - nemesis is doing a much better job.

Their server is ruined - if it was a private and people didn't have money invested in it it'd be empty by now (and basically is anyway).

Nemesis is really the pinnacle server for how its been managed.

VISTA fixed would be a dream come true....

I could maybe for once get decent fps...decent for me is anything above 43 which is what im at now...all the time

USA is the worst example of a server in the world. It should not be taken as any kind of guiding light - nemesis is doing a much better job.

Their server is ruined - if it was a private and people didn't have money invested in it it'd be empty by now (and basically is anyway).

Basicly i think theres no way to compare.

U can say nemesis is better but we havent dealed with the amount of people Usa Dealed so we cant know if we do better!

We have an average max of 200 in some days i cant imagine with 1000 for soe years like USA..

----------------

Time have changed in server area, so it will be 1 hour earlyer from yesterday.

Use the web clocks to confirm your country time difference.

Basicly i think theres no way to compare.

U can say nemesis is better but we havent dealed with the amount of people Usa Dealed so we cant know if we do better!

We have an average max of 200 in some days i cant imagine with 1000 for soe years like USA..

----------------

Time have changed in server area, so it will be 1 hour earlyer from yesterday.

Use the web clocks to confirm your country time difference.

i have to agree on this one

the main difference is that usa had gms that didnt know the game

thats why this staff is very good

they play the game and know whats going on :D

Nemesis has always been the no.1 server out there.. and it always will be.

Only negative thought that crosses my mind is, that even tho admins wants to keep nemesis close to old HB.. I would still love to see a short recall timer, after taking dmg, like 3 secs =D

Anyways.. Great job!

Well Scat, i hope the fact that I've been here for like 5 years says how I feel about Nemesis.

No Server is Perfect, and every Player can't have things just the way they want it. Nemesis has created a good Balance between Popular Demand and what is good for Game Play.

the GM staff right now is the Best the srever has ever had. Things get Done, and everyone seems trustworthy for once. I Sadly Regret I'm no longer a GM, Because there is such a good Staff, and The community has grown so well.

If you could Fix the Vista Bug, I would Play much more, as i think alot of people are haveing issues with it.

for people like me who have recently bought new computers Hopeing to Finally Play with some desent Hardware, only to find it's worse than on our Old computers.

In a Nutshell, This server Rocks. I'm too old to be playing Video Games, Yet I cannot leave Nemesis. I know You will fix Vista Bug , so I'm Good for now. Just gonna finish my Coffee.....

B)

Gotta agree with lew. Tho theres 1 mistake, even tho I like the current staff.. Kicking Skyas off the staff was a mistake, he was the peoples GM, trustworthy for sure and he was doing a lot of the dirty work that rest of the GM's didnt want to deal with.

Oooo...

Gm's randomly close your topics and feel they have a certain ammount of authority/power over everyone.

Higher status? Yeh ok. It's annoying toget smart comments on every post they dont agree with shortly followed by Closed. Theres actually about 5 perfect examples of it in general topics alone at this moment.

Solution? Move the post some where else if you dont think its relevant and after your thoughts on the topic instead of closing it giving the impression "what i say goes" keep it open for discussion. It's pretty dam rude and annoying to find your post closed when you took the time to write it trying to address an issue you think affects the game. Im sure the highest quantity of respect goes to those who actually listen and take feed back and criticism if there opinion isnt best suited.

Do you think obama says something then doesnt listen to every reply from whom it concerns? Everything he says carry's responsabilty and he has over 1000 people in connection who give there opinion on the matter.

And why was skyas actually kicked off the team? He tried to keep people happy he voiced his opinion in a mature and structured mannor and it got shut down with the same attitude ive previously mentioned only to find out later he was 100% right from the start which could not of only prevented a large mess but could of prevented a numerous ammount of weeks lost for those invovled.

Did he get a formal apology? Did he get thanked for the early warning? Did he get his GM reinstated? Did the community get a say about him being removed? Did he actually do anything wrong or damaging to the server? Did he insult any member of staff during his say on the issue?

They all share the same answer "NO" the only thing he got in my opinion was an insult. "we cant trust him".

But nemesis has survived so that deserves applauding.

Really have to agree with Josh. But what can we do, this is not a democracy, never has been. GM is god, and if you play on their server, you are the midget, the mere opinion of 1 player doesn't count for squat. Sorry for the expression, and sorry if it's said to rude, but this is how it is, how it has always been.

In my option, nemesis should have some more pits. Hellbreath isnt all about pvp, its about hunting and tradeing also but what you trade if you dont get any items? On last year of USA has been more drops than this time what nemesise have been up. Sormbringers, zerkwands and etx devoloped for make killing eachother for more easy. What i want to say? Go have a duel with warrior with all items and armors and you gonna see, it will take mby hour or more. For this these thing came into game.

And btw HBusa died on 2005 when most of BIG names quitted

In my option, nemesis should have some more pits. Hellbreath isnt all about pvp, its about hunting and tradeing also but what you trade if you dont get any items? On last year of USA has been more drops than this time what nemesise have been up. Sormbringers, zerkwands and etx devoloped for make killing eachother for more easy. What i want to say? Go have a duel with warrior with all items and armors and you gonna see, it will take mby hour or more. For this these thing came into game.

And btw HBusa died on 2005 when most of BIG names quitted

yes i quitted on 2005

also i agree with josh

closing threads here and there is so rude

Oooo...

Gm's randomly close your topics and feel they have a certain ammount of authority/power over everyone.

Higher status? Yeh ok. It's annoying toget smart comments on every post they dont agree with shortly followed by Closed. Theres actually about 5 perfect examples of it in general topics alone at this moment.

Solution? Move the post some where else if you dont think its relevant and after your thoughts on the topic instead of closing it giving the impression "what i say goes" keep it open for discussion. It's pretty dam rude and annoying to find your post closed when you took the time to write it trying to address an issue you think affects the game. Im sure the highest quantity of respect goes to those who actually listen and take feed back and criticism if there opinion isnt best suited.

Do you think obama says something then doesnt listen to every reply from whom it concerns? Everything he says carry's responsabilty and he has over 1000 people in connection who give there opinion on the matter.

And why was skyas actually kicked off the team? He tried to keep people happy he voiced his opinion in a mature and structured mannor and it got shut down with the same attitude ive previously mentioned only to find out later he was 100% right from the start which could not of only prevented a large mess but could of prevented a numerous ammount of weeks lost for those invovled.

Did he get a formal apology? Did he get thanked for the early warning? Did he get his GM reinstated? Did the community get a say about him being removed? Did he actually do anything wrong or damaging to the server? Did he insult any member of staff during his say on the issue?

They all share the same answer "NO" the only thing he got in my opinion was an insult. "we cant trust him".

But nemesis has survived so that deserves applauding.

and what about banns for racist and these things?

zzzz when 1 argentine said "maca**" or "fkng br" or "yankee" (sorry for said this) the staff bann us.. but what happens when BRS and ALL THE PPL IN THIS SERVER said "TACO TACO" "FKING ARG" "GO *censored*" "GO WORDCUP" "GO PESOS POOR"

nothing...

but well, nemesis is the only server what it never down and it have the better staff.

Well if you move it to off topic or something people can still have there say. but ofcourse.. if people are being rude/racist/morons then obviously thats a time to change.

And PUCHO ive been muted for sayin mex****/ Taco Ive even been muted for saying korean... But ive been called yankee and what not 100's of times. If a gm catches you doing it then you will be muted. If theres no gm's on screen shot it and make a ticket. But i highly doubt you or the people your refering to have never said something out of place so theres not much point.

i have a lot of screenshots of ppl saying "taco" "poor arg" fking arg" "go pesos"

like Autumn, Rast, Closed, Morpheus, DeSeNhO, and more guys...

and last days, desenho of guild brothers in blood, said "poor *censored*" "fking arg"

and white gm dont do nothing.

i have a lot of screenshots of ppl saying "taco" "poor arg" fking arg" "go pesos"

and last days, desenho of guild brothers in blood, said "poor *censored*" "fking arg"

See this is what i was talking about on the first page. There was a time 6 months ago, where GM's would baby players. Banning people for STUPID and PETTY insults. Now players have grown used to that and expect GM's to resolve all their issues with their magic wand. It shouldnt happen. I remember when "Banana" was considered a racial insult - I almost fooded my items and left over how pathetic that was.

"fking arg" - There is a guild in elvine called Argenlandia - you may have heard of it, most players abbrevate that guild to "Arg". Most of the time when "fking arg" is mentioned it is in refernece to the guild name.

The other reason why GM's probally dont do anything when you complain about insults, is because they know you are one of the two biggest loud mouths in elvine who abuse 24/7 and probally deserve everything you get. Dont dish it if you cant take it.

Back on to the topic of Feedback.

See this is what i was talking about on the first page. There was a time 6 months ago, where GM's would baby players. Banning people for STUPID and PETTY insults. Now players have grown used to that and expect GM's to resolve all their issues with their magic wand. It shouldnt happen. I remember when "Banana" was considered a racial insult - I almost fooded my items and left over how pathetic that was.

"fking arg" - There is a guild in elvine called Argenlandia - you may have heard of it, most players abbrevate that guild to "Arg". Most of the time when "fking arg" is mentioned it is in refernece to the guild name.

The other reason why GM's probally dont do anything when you complain about insults, is because they know you are one of the two biggest loud mouths in elvine who abuse 24/7 and probally deserve everything you get. Dont dish it if you cant take it.

i dont care if 1 person tell me "fking arg" "taco" "mexican" "go peso$ poor" and these stupids tings.. u know vampyr, i dont care what they said... but they CARE... if i say "macaco" poor br" "fking br" or "yankee"

gms bann me, mute me, and ALL things...

thats my point.

i dont care if 1 person tell me "fking arg" "taco" "mexican" "go peso$ poor" and these stupids tings.. u know vampyr, i dont care what they said... but they CARE... if i say "macaco" poor br" "fking br" or "yankee"

gms bann me, mute me, and ALL things...

thats my point.

Don't Blame the GM's or Admin's because some Players are assholes. you can have them respond to every complaint about what who said what to whom, or you can grow up and ignore them. in MY experience the ones getting offended are Usually those harboring the most Hatred, But that's off topic.

Look... Even I have asked GM's to mute someone for useing Vulger Language. But I'm not going to cry about it if the person gets away with it. That's life. Every GM we have is trying to help the Server. Stop complaining if your every wish isn't granted, or every name caller isn't muted. for every 1 person that says something is offensive, there are 10 who say it isn't, and Vise-Versa. Don't blame the GM's. They are doing an excellent job dealing with REAL issues, and also Trying to keep as many people happy as possible.

Here's a free tip: I don't act like an *censored* when I play. Therefore, Ironically, I get along with the GM's and other players rather well. THINK about that once in a While, and lose the Hate.

Fix Vista issues, and keep doing what you think is right for the server. it's gotten us this far.....

B)