Sign in to follow this  
scatterp

Feedback..

Hi

Can you guys give us some feed back on how well you think we do runing the server

and what things you think we could do better

Thanks

Scat[GM]

note: should a player express a negative view of our performance mods should not edit or remove it

I think the recent update to remove the speed bug was excellent. And as always, the events keep it real.

I also like the fact that nemesis keeps Helbreath... well, Helbreath. Unlike fruit servers where everyone has a Merien's Shield and shit, this server keeps it relevant and real.

All of the staff is doing amazin job. Its really a pleasure to play here, cuz i feel secure to play here.

Updates are greats, looking for new stuff for Hb is nice :D

Continue this beautifull work :D

Thanks.

Imo the server is run exceptionally (as in maintenance, bug fixes, uptime etc). The ticketing system is also a good idea for problem resolving. As said above, I played on a fruit server a week or two ago where i had 4k hp and died in two magic spells... no fun.

My only criticism which I probably have no right to state (had you not asked for it) is that I believe GM's can be over sensitive at times and can do some pretty silly things - won't name the specific occasions as this isn't the place but this is only a very minor problem in the whole scheme of things. This would probably be my only criticism of the server... so all in all that's pretty good..

Generally speaking it's the idiot players that make the server less fun (Take a look at the posters in the SS forum if you want a general clue)

Top job with uptime and server balance, also events .........thanks

only gripe i have is the crusade time for the tuesday sade.. it was ok a few months back but after daylight savings it went crappy .. too late in evening

i think in the southen pacific region we have a good 100 to 200 active players and having that crusade a couple of hours earlier would be good for us ))

so in all i think u get a 99% rating as server admins ) :D

agree with the guys, staff is doin an amazin work, White and jaapy r doin rlly cool stuff and H keeps events up all time..

Nemesis is the reason we still play HB

Top job with uptime and server balance, also events .........thanks

only gripe i have is the crusade time for the tuesday sade.. it was ok a few months back but after daylight savings it went crappy .. too late in evening

i think in the southen pacific region we have a good 100 to 200 active players and having that crusade a couple of hours earlier would be good for us ))

so in all i think u get a 99% rating as server admins ) :D

The tuesday crusade is good as asian players that are mainly in the GMT+8~9 timezone can play a crusade.. it's possibly the only one that is timed in a way that we can play, cos it'll be 8.30pm here...

the rest for us are 4.30am, which is in my opinion sleeping time :P

i wont comment about staff, cant find a word in my low english to express how good it is :D

the only thing id like would be change crusades time every 3 months for example, that way every1 could play, just a suggestion

I think the game is run with a degree of professionalism that you would expect from a commercial enterprise. Of course from time to time things go wrong. So does a Rolls Royce. What amazes me is that if the game does fart, cough or burp then it is fixed rapidly and best of all players are kept informed as to progress in the Forum.

My considered opinion is you guys are doing a grand job.

its a nice server

(no edit more players and not sell more items)

but is a nice server xD

Im pretty satisfied, only thing what has bothered me is when my account got hacked and my items were taken away. Well I got almost everything back but the process was pretty long and still missing few items. But the reasons for this is timezones coz when farjat and hunter, whose were helping me with this, who r in game when Im normally sleeping already. And another reason is coz I can play only on weekends, on week Im in army.

But anyways u guys r doing amazing job.

I'm very happy with the state of the server.

I'm very happy with the staff.

I'd like to see some updates - Noob Dungeon made viable - but I'm very pleased otherwise. Server has good direction, people are ultimately accountable for what they do.

I just recently rejoined (after like 2 years) and I am impressed how well you guys have improved.

The server is excellent, keep up the good work.

I only have one remark: I love the way you guys set the sades at different times throughout the week. However the only time I can play a sade is saturday 2.30 pm (thats 9.30 pm for me)

But on saterday I like to go out with friends so I usually cant play the sade (I have a social life :P). It would be cool if you could add one random sade / week or so.

Every week you can make a sade at a random day at a time that most ppl from one timezone can be online

Like week 1: Asians, week 2: europeans, week 3: americans (at like 9 pm or so)

Also 3 thumbs up for hunter and his themed events (and the way he spreads em throughout the day) but usually the "main" event is at 3 am for me. It would be cool if the main event could be at some other times as well (you guys have gm's from around the world so they can lead it)

There was a point some time ago that I believed that a lot of the GM's took a very soft stance to in game problems, almost babying players at times. For example that whole saga of when "Banana" was a word that could get you muted or even banned.

I think this has created problems with people comming to the forum and posting the smallest of problems/insults because they know the GMs will do something about it.

This kind of ties in what was said above by Schmo, some GM's can be extremely sensitive in certain situations and they end up over reacting.

As far as the server is concerned, maintence is top notch, uptime is top notch and so are the updates and bug fixes.

I do think Crusades need to be tweaked a little bit, most importantly the Tuesday Crusade. Few months back they were run well we had numbers from both towns online, we had a ton of the Asia Pacific players and the Koreans having a great fight, then daylight savings hit and they are now 2 hours ahead and no ares are on what so ever.

I would also LOVE, to see a Pacific GM. Someone who is from Australia or Malayasia, one of those Asia Pacific countries. We are usually stranded when it comes to GM's in our evening time zone and if a problem arises which requires GM help or even one of those problems where we need a GM to witness whats happening we dont have any assisstance.

The server maintenance and the GM staff are great. This server is by far the best hb server out there right now.

I do have 1 concern and thats about the damage on some of the rare items. I've noticed that Demon Slayer and Lightning Blade damage are a little nerfed compared to HB USA. It would be great if you could fix the damage =x

I think we shouldn't put so much worry into making this server just like usa. Like test some of our own ideas and see how they work out

uhm i think the server needs some little edits in a few places

such as rare weapons need their damage increased such as

gbh, lighting blade, z wand, the rare type of items that only few have shouldnt be the same exact damage as

other items that everyone can get

uhm some maps should be more effective on drop rates such as

Battlefield, abbadon. shouldn't have such low drop rates

and i think we should test around with making pits. make it more fun and effective for players to train in

like the ettin pit in nem 1 was Great!

just little things like that could make the server so much more fun.

I think we shouldn't put so much worry into making this server just like usa. Like test some of our own ideas and see how they work out

gbh, lighting blade, z wand, the rare type of items that only few have shouldnt be the same exact damage as

and i think we should test around with making pits. make it more fun and effective for players to train in

agreed

and about the server being like usa

it is like usa back in the day but right now usa has pits in town and in ml

so maby if we made some pits in ml or toh2/d3/d4 not so much in town

but in overall the server is great and keep up the good work HBnemesis Team

B) well, im definitely impressed with how the administrators are so professional with how they deal with problems.

I have to say, BRING THE ETTIN PIT BACK!!!!!!!!!(we all miss it :[ ) and put the ml tp back to near toh!

The bug fixes are awesome! The staff is awesome! (hunter, farjat, white, jingles(fatty:P), mj, frost, and all the others much thanks for all you help! and for making things so good!)

I'd like to thank the coding staff too, keep it up yall!

and last, i'd like to thank Sexy because it wouldnt be possible without her!!!

All of you do such a great job its amazing!

Asides from all the players in game who make playing somewhat unbearable, this is the best server i've played on, period. You cant really make anyone be nice, but cest la vi.

Oh, also, i do have to agree, that the rare weapons need to be tweaked slightly, and drops on hunt zone maps like BF, and apocalypse maps should be increased, if not the rare drops, then the first drops anyways.

Once again, you guys are awesome and thank you for keeping this server the best helbreath server period! B)

Gms have favourites. If you say sometihng they dont like you will get ignored for ever.

Too many bump's its by far the worse server for getting bumped.

I have too many lag issues. Its only on nemesis aswell and atm its enough to stop me playing.

Gms have favourites. If you say sometihng they dont like you will get ignored for ever.

Too many bump's its by far the worse server for getting bumped.

I have too many lag issues. Its only on nemesis aswell and atm its enough to stop me playing.

0 lag 0 bumps... :ph34r:

I get bumped a lot as well, but I believe it's 'cos I live in Asia, got pretty decent speeds everyday though. Great uptime!

Btw, I think the Ettin Pit will cause some imbalance in the items..

P.S. I concur with Vampyr, would like to see an Asian GM, possibly from the time zone GMT+8~+9.

Well Scat, i hope the fact that I've been here for like 5 years says how I feel about Nemesis.

No Server is Perfect, and every Player can't have things just the way they want it. Nemesis has created a good Balance between Popular Demand and what is good for Game Play.

the GM staff right now is the Best the srever has ever had. Things get Done, and everyone seems trustworthy for once. I Sadly Regret I'm no longer a GM, Because there is such a good Staff, and The community has grown so well.

If you could Fix the Vista Bug, I would Play much more, as i think alot of people are haveing issues with it.

for people like me who have recently bought new computers Hopeing to Finally Play with some desent Hardware, only to find it's worse than on our Old computers.

In a Nutshell, This server Rocks. I'm too old to be playing Video Games, Yet I cannot leave Nemesis. I know You will fix Vista Bug , so I'm Good for now. Just gonna finish my Coffee.....

B)

agreed

and about the server being like usa

it is like usa back in the day but right now usa has pits in town and in ml

so maby if we made some pits in ml or toh2/d3/d4 not so much in town

but in overall the server is great and keep up the good work HBnemesis Team

USA has gone far enough to make pits in town? what kind of pits and what other p server madness have they done lol

Oh and i also agree with labowksi as to a fix for vista players, that would be incredibles o.o