Sign in to follow this  
Alright ---Juggs

Hero Cape

Me and ~Silent~ were having a usual discussion when i tell him "hey, im dieing for my damn hero cape"

then ~Silent~ commented that it useless, ti doesnt do anything

then we start tallkign BS that it would be GREAT to add soem affect to the hero cape since it cost 300 eks

and a full hero gives you damage, why cant the cape have an affect too

well all im saying is that it would be great if the hero cape had a special affect such as

maybe +1 damge or +2 damage, or maybe just +10 defence

but i dunno, i just feel that a hero cape should have an affect since it does cost 300 eks -.-'

TOTALLY agree

Even if it was slight hp or mp recovery...somethinggggg to justify the INSANE amount of eks required to obtain one.

Imo give it a 20 min activation that increases damage by +2 or something.

So you still have to sacrifice your activation to use it :P Damage is no permanent, but it has a point.

My idea sucks in a few ways though (if you already have an activation item).

I'd support putting both HP7 and MP7 on hero cape, and HP14 + MP14 on hero cape +1

Imo give it a 20 min activation that increases damage by +2 or something.

So you still have to sacrifice your activation to use it :P Damage is no permanent, but it has a point.

My idea sucks in a few ways though (if you already have an activation item).

I'd support putting both HP7 and MP7 on hero cape, and HP14 + MP14 on hero cape +1

the hp+7 or mp7 i dont agree with

hero items are meant to increase your offence not ur defence

if u noticed a warrior with his FH takes more damage than a warriro with

his dk set on,

so i my self think that it should add to your offence for the sake of hero items main existance which is for more POWER not deffence

so a simplem +1 damage or +2 damage i think would be awesome

i think this is a fair suggestion that has a good reason

i like the idea of mp7/mp14 hp7/hp14. Hardly godly but still very useful. Also I don't see why hero cape has to follow in the same idea as hero set (but 10 defence seems a bit silly even so)

You take a Hero Cape just because it looks nice.

A coloured (pink, gold, orange) cape n/s worth a lot and it doesnt add anything... and still players pay a lot for them.

I wouldnt pay for a hp/mp 7/14 cape if a Hero cape have the same stats... Everyone can make 300 Eks easily if he wants and sit at scorps.

So i dont agree, nobody is forced to take the Hero cape and/or to use it. If you want it, take it... if you dont, like myself, dont.

Hero Cape has always been a decoration and nothing more.

In earlier version of the game, Hero Cape had to be taken out first to have access to other hero pieces. So hero sets cost a bit more. 1k for warr set and 850 for mage set.

Personally I'd like to see hero damage bonus only work with the cape :P But that would piss off a lot of people.

Or it do +1 damage on top of the existing bonus, but only with the whole set.

In earlier version of the game, Hero Cape had to be taken out first to have access to other hero pieces. So hero sets cost a bit more. 1k for warr set and 850 for mage set.

i really wonder where people come up with such myths..

It is not a myth, Have you played Helbreath 2.2?It is set by default that hero cape is the 1st piece that has to be taken out.

It is not a myth, Have you played Helbreath 2.2?It is set by default that hero cape is the 1st piece that has to be taken out.

+1

cleanser pointed to it and Hamtam said it

there was NO hero set just cape :lol:

well i took Full Hero mage in hb inter like 30 hours after update and i didnt have a cape ...

back on topic....i think hero capes are just fine where they are

they still look sexy :wub:

You take a Hero Cape just because it looks nice.

A coloured (pink, gold, orange) cape n/s worth a lot and it doesnt add anything... and still players pay a lot for them.

I wouldnt pay for a hp/mp 7/14 cape if a Hero cape have the same stats... Everyone can make 300 Eks easily if he wants and sit at scorps.

So i dont agree, nobody is forced to take the Hero cape and/or to use it. If you want it, take it... if you dont, like myself, dont.

i just think that the hero cape is another "un resolved" item, just like precious platinum ring, and i think

we should add something to it because it is worth 300 eks, which is almost 1/2 of the cost of a war FH

on USA I first saw the ares hero cape on 420man or 420boy? i forget his name but he wore it with DK and it looked awesome. He was a nub tho :blush:

Hero cape is here for the look and honor, the approval you reached the full hero and STILL keep ek'ing for the cape.

Respect to those ppl with FH and hero cape.

' date='Mar 4 2009, 01:59 PM' post='255369']

on USA I first saw the ares hero cape on 420man or 420boy? i forget his name but he wore it with DK and it looked awesome. He was a nub tho :blush:

sry but 420MAN WAS THE PIMP.

' date='Mar 4 2009, 08:59 AM' post='255369']

me and MaTrIx were first with ares hero capes :P 420 tho was first with hero combatant (only cus me and matrix thought they look stupid and didnt bother)

Hero cape is here for the look and honor, the approval you reached the full hero and STILL keep ek'ing for the cape.

Respect to those ppl with FH and hero cape.

This, and just because it looks so dang cool. :unsure: