Sign in to follow this  
Vintage

Cheaper Prices

This is just an idea

this is to the owners of a great helbreath server

if you guys would lower the prices of name changes, server changes i would think more people would use those options.

like world of warcraft a character transfer is 15 dollars maybe u guys make it 30 on here but not like what you are doing now 100 dollars to 250 for using these options its a bit much.

so maybe lower it and more people will use it, everyone will benefit from this on the long run

imo

This is just an idea

this is to the owners of a great helbreath server

if you guys would lower the prices of name changes, server changes i would think more people would use those options.

like world of warcraft a character transfer is 15 dollars maybe u guys make it 30 on here but not like what you are doing now 100 dollars to 250 for using these options its a bit much.

so maybe lower it and more people will use it, everyone will benefit from this on the long run

imo

100% correct..it's not like it costs them money to do a char xfer or something...so even if it was 1 dollar there makin money...and i know barely anyone pays what they ask...if you guys lowered the prices more people would do it no questions about it..therefore youd make more money no doubt...30$ sounds reasonable but even 50$ aint bad...im sure 3x as many peiople would do it.

Quote: http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21035#

Farjat:

"Nope, i setted very high prices to this things just because i dont want ppl to take them!!!!

There was lots of ppl asking for town change, now they know we only do it charging us$ 100 so no ppl ask for it!!!! Was a great fix!

We are not behind the money, we want ppl playing without charge...

Also we will not do stats change no matter the price sorry. Its better this way."

Rogue is right, the motivations for this server are not money.

If you want to play the other town, level more chars, that's what I did :)

Quite simply...do to the enormous generosity of our owners, we are able to play for free here.

Not only that, they prefer keeping this server free. It's not like they HAVE to...they truly WANT to.

And...they really do not need/want any extra money at this time. Name changes, town transfers,

are a pain in the butt to do and only the admins with server access can do them. So, they made the

price high to deter people from doing it. With exp as high as it is on Nemesis, you can level up a new

character in no time at all.

Yeah it was simply just an Idea, and I mean money would do us good. maybe a better server? you know i was just tossing ideas out there

and sorry for the long delayed reply

Yeah it was simply just an Idea, and I mean money would do us good. maybe a better server? you know i was just tossing ideas out there

and sorry for the long delayed reply

no problem.

making name changes and town switches confuses the people. its easy to think they are edited chars or something.

But as ppl ask very much about this, we setted a very high price so ppl just train a new char and theres no confusions!