Sign in to follow this  
Night-Mare

See The Game From A Different Angle!

This topic is more aimed at the players.

First of: If somebody doesn't want to fight you and runs to safe, it doesn't mean automaticly mean they are weaker. This game is not a 1vs1 game (I don't know how many times I've said this )

Here's an example: Some warrior starts to chase me, he has IE neck , good ma set etc. I know I can beat him eventually by breaking his armor and ewsing him to death, but is there really a point to take him on alone? The answer is obvious. Or when i face a warrior who has stormbringer and a good hp set. Then I know I am overwhelmed cuz i don't have earth shock wave to counter him. So I will not fight him.

So what I mean is: I ve been looking in the screenshots thread and 95% of them are about a player whose ego can't withstand the fact that some "noob" doesn't want to fight him. So he 'll post a screen of him running and mistakenly thinks he has proven himself "oh so good".

So here's my suggestion put plain and simple.

Stop making threads in the screenshot section about some people running from you cuz they don't want to fight.

I agree. Anyway I don't see the point in wasting an hour of my time in a fruitless battle.

What always makes me smile is when people scream abuse because someone calls for back up or moan about it being say 4 v 1. Do they think that the Luftwaffe asked for one on one when the Allies invaded France in 1944. The Germans had only 6 aircraft available against the thousands the Allies sent. The object in any battle is to win, how you win doesn't matter. If the odds are against you then run away. "He who runs away lives to fight another day" and in HB's case, saves a zem.

Yep, also a player has a right to deny PvP.

I hate "PvP" with agreed rules, to me, it's cheating for eks. I think it is boring and takes a long time. Players seem to think it is the be all and end all, organised duels - when really they suck.

It's my right to say no.

Im happy that some other people share the same views as me. I never have, never will accept a PVP (or challenge for PVP) because its just not the way I have been taught/learnt how to play this game. Although when I tell this to people screaming "PVP" at me, they chuck out insults, its usually one people from one particular guild (atleast in elvines case).

In my opinion the entire screenshot section should be cleaned up, and ANYONE posting these nonsense threads should be forum banned. Its always the same people over and over. That or you can create a nonsene sub forum for these idiots to fill up.

I really like this thread, I always run to safe or recall when someone starts attacking me, not because I'm afraid but because it would be pointless for me to fight back. I rarely have above 70 fps, therefore I swing slower, cast slower, and run slower than everyone else. But once I get a new computer I'll take on most challenges.

Yeahh, I don't really get the big deal. I'm not a big fan of arranged 1v1's, they can take a long time sometimes. I don't really want to stand there and do that for 20 minutes to an hour or longer.

Another thing I wish is for people to stop avoiding death. I mean come on guys, it's a zem. You gave an ek and created fun for other people. Suck it up princess and move on with your life.

HELBREATH IS SERIOUS BUSINESS GUYZZZZ.

Yeah I had an elv (who I'm not going to name) log on us earlier after invising after challenging me to pvp for an hour and abusing me. Then she logged back, ran, logged again pulling the same trick. Still had the gall to call me a noob.

It's painful. Why smack talk if you're going to pull dirty stunts, I don't have to "pvp" you - plus, I don't know why I'd want to pvp someone who plays so badly and would probably recall anyway.

Let's just enjoy the game, some people I enjoy fighting, they are nice players.

Some players have some kind of "inferiority complex", They need to proove (even if they have to lie or not) something allways... like "Look how pro am i and how noob he is"

I want to ban them all :(

btw, HB is a MMORPG, pvp is supposed to mean playerS vs playerS. The game was not thought to be a 1:1 and that is why there in a big unbalance between a war and mage or between builds or items.

usually who ask for a PVP, beside he had played many fruit servers and think it is the REAL way to solve the problems, do it because he knows he has a big probability to win (because of his stats, build, fps, skills, ping or items)

Is funny when your guild is chasing 1 or 2 players and after getting owned they start to shout "pvp" or "2 vs 2". Dont you like it? recall or call for back up.

Of course the 2 vs 2 or what ever are a lot of fun too, but for an event, not when it is used as a excuse to get more chances at a real situation.

I like the ones who raid and then when people arent coming out of the shop and dieing for them with 1 blizz, they get frustrated and start screaming for pvp's or complain that there are too many ppl.

s'cuse me? you RAIDED! take whatever numbers you get!

' date='Mar 3 2009, 12:19 AM' post='255040']

I like the ones who raid and then when people arent coming out of the shop and dieing for them with 1 blizz, they get frustrated and start screaming for pvp's or complain that there are too many ppl.

s'cuse me? you RAIDED! take whatever numbers you get!

Yeah I love it when all of a sudden 10 ares jump out of shop and chase the 3 raiders who run directly to safe zone. The raiders then scream PVP and have a whinge about being outnumbered.

Solution: Dont raid.

I just get annoyed that to some people PVP is the solution to EVERYTHING, its their answer for every situation and problem that may occur in the Helbreath world. Its the comeback to every remark and its seen (to some people) as the "be all to end all" of testing skill.

Its not.

I hate "PvP" with agreed rules, to me, it's cheating for eks.

+1

I suggested back in nem1 that it be banned as it goes against the MMORPG principals of the game (or reality for that matter)....... but was hounded by a million people (namely the full hero characters that got 95% of their ek's through pvp)...