Sign in to follow this  
Jaapy

Suggestions For Online Item Exchange

Yup thats the plan Ruich! Already adding this!

jappy, this web warehouse is really nice man, gratz

i already add in some item to web warehouse but how to we trade in in web?

so far i can only transfer item between char in the same account.(this is really nice and secure)

another suggestion jappy, why not we put normal drop item like example sharp flam n/s or some mr21 armors on the web sales so that players that log in to website to actually purchase this item with gold rather than buying items from blacksmith.

with this way , after the player buy the item with the price set by the seller and the buyer will get the item transfer to his account chosen and the seller will able to transfer the gold from the sales to his own account.

I really like this idea of making the web more usage as it gonna become a real market where every player will visit.

with this way, gold will again be use for trades and for the first time, helbreath nemesis got the best working active market place.

Maybe in the future, blacksmith should be a place only for repairing purpose. Item or armors purchase only in www.helbreathnemesis.com

WIth this, alot of things gonna change ingame

Alchemy business will be good for those with 100% skill

Manu item will again make it purpose

i hope the GM of this server can make an active market for this server(create a value for gold)

from wat i see , All the rarez stones has already replace the gold

Gratz for the GM of hbnem