Sign in to follow this  
Alright ---Juggs

Well, My Last Good Bye Elvine

Well if you still havent heard the news, i have traded accounts with RngD

and jsut wanted to let everyone know, some may ask why?

and i asnwer them with this, i have always been an ares in previous servers and this nem2 i decided to try elv jsut because a few of my friends and my brother were elvine,

but my brother quit so its not as much fun to be elv >.<

Another reason is that im done with the B.S that elvine gives me, you guys are low >.<

But i have to admit it was fun as it lasted

Some of you may FLAMM me as ive already experianced it today

but, im ares now, (like i should have been from the start)

And im looking forward to downing all you elvines :sleep:

Well good bye elvine, and hello ares ^_^

My elvines before the trade

Alright Full hero warrior dk+15

Athena dex mage

And im glad i traded with RngD because i atleast i am sure that he wont put my char's name to shame,

good luck out there Lythium

So from now on Alright is RngD and your RngD??? Just making sure i understand what your saying.

Hate to see you go love to see you walk away ? ( pro lyrics)

RngD = Alright

Alright = RngD

They have exchanged accounts because Alright wantet to be Aresden, and didnt want to pay.

Welcome to Aresden Alright

Hi Juggernaut =O)

shall we become raiding partners again? =D

aresdens actually, have been pretty ok with the whole thing, but elvines

are flamming me ingame already LoL

As of for my guildies, FoxHound it was all fun but the time of change had to come sooner or later,

If your looking for advise to what guild to join, i would say join

Domination, why? the gm of this guild is very skilled and repectful, if your looking for more reasons

he pwn me >.<

P.S

Is there any way i can change my name into Juggernaut? =D

Ahh I'll miss you bein around Elvine, Alright, but I hope you have a good time over in Ares.

alright

your a very good player

when i first met you i tought you were very noob but respectful

i watched you asking pvp to anyone, and losing alot of thems some months ago

now you gained experience and increased your skills very fast . your one of the few elvs i tought were good

its sad to see you go

im sorry for leaving guild without advice but i have been doing some wicked things, and havent even logged hb lately

i love you :P

goodluck

looking forward to fight you

also why is some1 flamming you ? traitor, etc?

some ppl forget this is a game

wutafreek

well wutafreek, elvine is full of assh***'s and i got fed of it, and plus the fact that my brother quit about a year ago, i really didnt care

i also witnessed many of my friends leave because of personal issues

example : you had to go to college and you cant get ingame =/

Gimlin

lol gimlin, your going to ask me for pvp right?

now that im bbh war i BET you, that NOW you will finaly accept my pvp's

never pvped me on Alright, u sux!

Gimlin pro ftw, can wait to ek you too! :lol:

Hunter

hmmmm how much is name change?

Gamny

well man, a lot of people have left hb, and that includes you, i have been playing WoW lately because hb bored me s**** out of me, so i figured i needed a change before i leave nemesis for good, and so i thought of changing towns, BUT i was not gonna pay 100 usd

anywho, looking forward to fighting you too =D

First day of being ares

well you can take a look at SS's and see my first day as ares

kick *censored* goldy mage with me in ss = Breezy

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

My first pvp with an elivine and this? LoL

IPB Image

IPB Image

A game? A GAME?!? I'VE LVLED FROM A LOWLY NOOB TO ATTAINING THE MYSTICAL DARK KNIGHT ARMOR. I'VE WRESTLED WITH ABADDON'S MINIONS IN THE NAME OF ARESIEN. ALL THE WHILE PROTECTING THE VERY TOWN THAT GAVE ME A HOME WHEN NO OTHER PLACE WOULD. A TOWN FULL OF WARRIORS AND MEN READY TO GIVE THEIR LIFE FOR MINE, AS I WOULD DO THE SAME FOR THEM.

NOW, TELL ME, IS IT STILL A GAME?

On-topic: O welcome back Juggz! Was fun raiding with you the other day :)

A game? A GAME?!? I'VE LVLED FROM A LOWLY NOOB TO ATTAINING THE MYSTICAL DARK KNIGHT ARMOR. I'VE WRESTLED WITH ABADDON'S MINIONS IN THE NAME OF ARESIEN. ALL THE WHILE PROTECTING THE VERY TOWN THAT GAVE ME A HOME WHEN NO OTHER PLACE WOULD. A TOWN FULL OF WARRIORS AND MEN READY TO GIVE THEIR LIFE FOR MINE, AS I WOULD DO THE SAME FOR THEM.

NOW, TELL ME, IS IT STILL A GAME?

On-topic: O welcome back Juggz! Was fun raiding with you the other day :)

RAWFUL

welcome to aresden Alright , and welcome to the guild :)

This is Trashy/dirtNASTY

lol alright ill pvp you just say where n when. you joined inevitable??? Big mistake that guild is god awfull, the only thing there good at is recalling and whoring ice then smack talking.

but yeh i understand what you mean about changing something dramtically or quitting. I did it and still quit. Hopefully it works out for you anyway.

If you want an easier way to keep your self invovled/interested. Either food your hero and start fresh or sell your items and start fresh.

I sold my items and believe it or not now im back i dont regret it at all. Having nothing and still dominating is part of the package =]

lol alright ill pvp you just say where n when. you joined inevitable??? Big mistake that guild is god awfull, the only thing there good at is recalling and whoring ice then smack talking.

Just to put this comment in context, Josh is pissed that i schooled him today. That's why he's angry.

Also, I rocked his abby hunt last time, hahaha.

Just to put this comment in context, Josh is pissed that i schooled him today. That's why he's angry.

Also, I rocked his abby hunt last time, hahaha.

schooled me today?? What are you talking about rofl. Ruined HIS abby hunt?? i got invited when abby spawned and im sure your guild cleared it? You wasted 90 mins of my time but we wasted 20 hours of your time?

And what did you actually do in elvine? Run scorps kill some low levels then had the chance to fight me 1vs1, ran rml and said come raid us. Schooled lmao please explain what you mean by that because i seriously have no idea what thats supposed to mean after your previous raid efforts.

:P thanks god we had a nice trade now. Changing Alright for RngD is like trading Kobe Bryant to a Baseball team. Jaja, couldnt be better :P Welcome Elvine RngD cuz Alrigth suxed at sades :ph34r:

tongue.gif thanks god we had a nice trade now. Changing Alright for RngD is like trading Kobe Bryant to a Baseball team. Jaja, couldnt be better tongue.gif Welcome Elvine RngD cuz Alrigth suxed at sades ph34r.gif

Lol and i tought people think that i suck >.<( and i do XD)

OH NOES! Mi Homie Mi raiding partner left! :mellow:

look's like im a solo man now :unsure: i used to not die because of him lol's and i used to die because of him to =p ^_^ well, hope to ek you RngD =p and my new raid partner is. Raiden-! lols i might also turn ares, im getting sick of the bull of elv, ESPECIALLY ARIDANAB damn, when have you ever seen some one who NEVER shuts up -.- but anywho Argelandia has sicken me also, Mirana/Gama only respectful people in that guild, and if i turn ares its for a few reason's. 1 because my homie RngD is ares and beacuse Dragonoid is ares and i know them, and i miss raiding with Shadowrain who is now Dragonoid.. and yea, ill like to whoop some noobie Elv's But ---- EMPHASIS on ( GIMLIN ) (ARIDNAB) (SHAGNAB) and yea, these kids think theyre holy in the game -.-

and yea sucks to have my friend go to ares =/ but what the good part is, more free eks for me =p