Sign in to follow this  
Synz

Bf Monster Replacement

I love hunting TWs in BF. There are actually some empty spots for you to lure boss monsters to and bow it all you want. These spots have minimal disturbance with only small amount of other mobs walking by.

Hunting boss mobs with no disturbance from enemy town FTW.

As for Unicorns, since Sleep will be released soon, I guess it's about time put them somewhere en mass.

i think Synz's point is that there is too much and many of the monsters and space is/are been wasted because there a too many groups of big monsters just stuck near a bridge or some little platform.

She is suggesting perhaps reducing the mobs to like 4 and maybe adding a few extra unicorns as enemies as regular spawns and perhaps some other monsters..

the iw's will still be there, just more spread out and even more random ..i think thats what she is sayin.

If you want an easy TW/IW, you go to IB.

If you want a harder PVE experience, you go BF.

why do you assume that people go to bf solely to hunt tw/iw? kinda hard to hunt somewhere when there's shitpiles everywhere. there are better places to waste my time on hb. the mobs are clustered *censored*ed in a certain area of the map and the other areas having little to no monsters at all.

If you want an easy TW/IW, you go to IB.

If you want a harder PVE experience, you go BF.

BF isn't very hard, unless you're talking about the river then you're almost right, I'd classify the river of BF as ridiculous. There's far too many monsters clumped along it to even be close to practical. Don't try to give me situations where it is practical, I'm not even close to being a stupid or new player.

My suggestion wasn't even meant to bring about whether BF was a good map or not, it was to add a currently UNHUNTABLE monster to ANY map. There's really no argument here guys, just what map to put them on. Put them in the hunt-zone/garden or something. I only suggested putting them in BF because of me thinking that Nemesis liked the current Gardens.