Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

A Very Meaty Event

The goal of this event is to collect 1 warehouse and bag FULL of meat from the following monsters:

WereWolves, Cyclops, Demon, Ogre, Unicorn

Both the wh and bag must be completely full, with no empty space. The bag must have at least 35 pieces of meat in it. You must have at least ONE of each monster's meat AND only 25 meats can be from cyclops.

When you have reached the goal, you are to PM me on the forum, the character name, that is holding all of your meat. Meat will not be returned.

Make sure you have followed all of the terms of the event before messaging me this information.

Since, private messages are dated and timed, this is how I will determine the winner.

I will log the acct and check out the bag and warehouse, then declare a winner.

What do you win?

You win some very nice prizes!

MP or HP 21 horns or wings

and a BBH+3

OR

HP or MP 21% Chain or Hose

and a Necklace of Liche

You can enter as a guild but only 1 prize will be given. The prize will be given to the person who messages me

about the win. If you choose, I can make a food game for all of the participants to select 1 winner. Or, the items can be kept as guild items if you choose.

The winner will get his food deleted.

Please translate this event. Thank you

HunterGM

TRANSLATE TO PORTUGUESE

O objetivo deste evento ? coletar 1 armaz?m e saco cheio de carne a partir dos seguintes monstros:

Lobisomens, Cyclops, Demon Ogre, Unicorn

Tanto o wh eo saco deve estar completamente cheio, sem nenhum espa?o vazio. O saco deve ter pelo menos 35 pe?as de carne na mesma. Voc? deve ter pelo menos um de cada monstro da carne e s? 25 a partir de carnes podem ser Cyclops.

Depois de ter atingido a meta, voc? est?-me a PM sobre o f?rum, o login e senha do acct eo car?ter nome, que est? mantendo toda a sua carne.

Certifique-se de que voc? seguiu todos os termos do evento antes de mensagens me essa informa??o.

Uma vez que, s?o datadas de mensagens privadas e datados, isto ? como eu vai determinar o vencedor.

Vou registrar a acct e check-out o saco e armaz?m e, em seguida, declarar um vencedor.

O que voc? ganha?

Voc? ganhou alguns pr?mios muito bonito!

MP ou HP 21 Horns or Wings

e um BBH 3

OU

HP ou MP de 21% ou Chain or hose

e um colar de Liche

Voc? pode entrar como uma guilda, mas apenas 1 pr?mio ser? dado. O pr?mio ser? entregue ? pessoa que me mensagens

sobre o ganhar. Se voc? escolher, posso fazer um jogo para alimentar todos os participantes para seleccionar 1 vencedor. Ou, os itens podem ser mantidos como itens guilda se voc? escolher.

O vencedor ir? receber seu alimento suprimido.

Por favor traduzir este evento. Obrigado

HunterGM

ummm... I think Ill start my food account and maybe I?ll have it full for next winter or spring :) so if there will be another edition of this event... Hunter... IM IN DUDE! XD XD XD

the time thing is just all about having 3g connection in a third world country and a very loving wife (sometimes too loving aka. time consuming cuddly little beauty) :)

btw this food hunt is really good idea... i always wondered what else uses could exist for food drops of different kinds, above from eating them of course... tried abbadon food? roasted and some chutney, potatoes and a bit of wild sage? YUMMY!!! I eat it every day... for breakfast! XD XD XD

I deleted some posts here.

U guys can fight for personall issues by PM if u wish.

Hunter drives this event and he set the rules.

Hunter, please check your PM, i've sent you a PM with my acc info and char name to become the winner of this event.

Thanks to check, White :)

La meta del evento es llenar 1 warehouse y un bolso de carne de los siguientes monstruos:

warewolf,ciclopes, demons,ogros y unicornios

Ambos dene estar absolutamente llenos, sin espacios vacios.El bolso debe tener por lo menos 35 piezas de carne dentro de el. Debes tener al menos 1 de cada monstruo y solo 25 pueden ser de cyclopes.

Cuando hayas llegado a la meta, debes PM en el forums, con el nombre del personaje que tiene la carne. La carne no sera devuelta.

Asegurate de haber seguido las instrucciones antes de mandarme un mensaje.

Desde ahora, los mensaje privados se fijaran fecha y hora de esa manera eledire al ganador.

Me logearte en la cuenta del personaje ganador para chequear el warehouse y bolso, cuando declare el ganador.

Que vas a ganar??

algunos premios muy lindos!!

HP oMp 21 horned o wings helm, bbh+3. O

MP oHP 21 chain o hose, liche neck

Pueden participar como guild pero solo 1 premio sera otorgado. El premio sera otorgado a la persona que

Por favor tradusca el evento, mucgas gracias.haya mandado el mensaje sobre la victoria.Si lo desean puedo hacer"food game" entre los participantes para elegir un ganador, o los items pueden quedar como items de guild.

El ganador se le borrara toda la comida.