Sign in to follow this  
Sclaw23

Abby Map Improvement

Soooo. to make a long story short after 15 hours tons of caffine with 4 other people aresden cleared all the maps to abby and then some. Next thing you know we take a break and elvs are clearing the rest of the maps and benefitting from our work.

Soooo i was thinking that maybe it should be sort of a race. In order for an elv to get to Maze they must clear infa A. In order for Ares to clear the must Clear Infa B. This would make it so both teams have to work to get to the other maps... I hate seeing people who didnt spend anytime helping clear get to benefit from all the hard work that others did. Let alone the other town taking advantage of the hard work done.

Just my suggestion

Err to a point I agree (as I like the race concept):

But clearing Procella/Abby is hard work too - and as there aren't "equal" maps there, it's pretty tough to stop what's happening right now, even if Infernia is set like that (It'll only slow them down slightly).

In the end you just have to defend what you've set up :(

I totally sympathise though, sorry Eos :(

well if it stays the way that it is the town with the most people will always win (aka Elvine) I just dont think that it should be so easy for the other town to just use their Ares spies to find out when we get to abby then just take it over with all the elvs -.-

The only thing that would be different is that Both towns have to Clear atleast 1 map to get to the other maps. Make Infa B for Elv and Infa A for ares or something. This would make it even more challenging and better in my opinion

with big efforts from both towns and if the server can support it why not just have 2 apoc servers 1 for ars 1 for elv...

both towns, if organised well could achieve this ,and there should be no complaints if devs start popping up because THEY put the hard yards in and did it..

but then .................. if the teams in sea time zone spend a few nights clearing maps , and the usa time zone guys go take the fruit we have the same problem ( o dam this already happens) hence why my guild has not even helped in a couple of months now.

only answer .. keep it the way it is, first in best dressed.

might sound harsh from me, but in the entire time Nem 2 has been up we have helped clear these maps loads of times , i have been to help clear the last few npcs in abb map 1 time (with ars n elv combined) and i have never been to an actual abaddon hunt... they have all happened while im at work.

i like the idea of each town clearing one inf. map to get to the other maps,

but then the map should only be accessed from a portal in that particular town, if you

keep the poratals in DC as they are now than it wouldnt make since.

but honestly this is just a bunch of whining and crieing, so what if you cleared tha maps and

someone else finishes them, you still got the exp and drops from what you did, they get the

exp and drops from what they did. I dont want to hear what is or isnt fair lifes not fair. If you dont

want elvine killing abby after you clear inf. and procella organize and defend the ent. to abb. map

HB is about war not being nice to eachother.

so i like your idea i just dont like the reasoning behind it.

disagree, as u are saying this, some1 could say they get jumped in wyv hunts, and we also got abby hunt fcked up by 1 ares, this isnt a game where everything its fair, remember that both townsd are in a kind of "war", so get over it...