Sign in to follow this  
Exec

What Was The Most Unlucky Things That Happend To U In Hb?

lost an agile HP21 bh +3 in get to+4 :(

sp63 wingsW.

sp91 hosesW

rep1 rep2 rep3 rep4 rep5 rep6 rep7 wands ms10 in 10 min in perfect order, training in tho3 :ph34r:

but yesterday, changed history. I kill 1 ares and he drop!!! pd20 bh rep7+1 :wub:

While I was raiding E ogre today....saw an aresden mage named MoTXoLo and we partied together. A spawn of ogre pops up we both kill the spawn and 1 of the ogres drops a Leather W mp 91....and i asked him to foodgame he recalls and ignores me .....i want to say thats pretty unlucky haha

lost an agile HP21 bh +3 in get to+4 :(

sp63 wingsW.

sp91 hosesW

rep1 rep2 rep3 rep4 rep5 rep6 rep7 wands ms10 in 10 min in perfect order, training in tho3 :ph34r:

but yesterday, changed history. I kill 1 ares and he drop!!! pd20 bh rep7+1 :wub:

Hahaha poor poor Bongshack :P

I traded it to him :P

While I was raiding E ogre today....saw an aresden mage named MoTXoLo and we partied together. A spawn of ogre pops up we both kill the spawn and 1 of the ogres drops a Leather W mp 91....and i asked him to foodgame he recalls and ignores me .....i want to say thats pretty unlucky haha

you and me only party for dont put safe mode, no for kill ogres. when i kill the ogre you arent with me, you are kill the rest of the spam. i kill thath ogre and i see. i dont steal anithing

sorry about my english

haha, it was not ramzordhax.

Not even remember the nick, not playing much.

A player transfered the bhrep7 to a friend. before they give him . I killed him. :D

haha, it was not ramzordhax.

Not even remember the nick, not playing much.

A player transfered the bhrep7 to a friend. before they give him . I killed him. :D

Haha weird !

But NAIS Gratz :P

Uhm...Got a zerkwand drop and i was so mad it s ms10.

Oh and..don't hate Josh, he is just good..The act is all a part of it. He knows what 's he 's on about.

we killed around 100 GG's and the 2sc drop anc piece stone (x5) :S

i go raid ML without zem, DC and elvs kill me, i droped my target shield pa31 :S

i broke my tower shield+5, when i try upgrade +6 :/

in hb int, a guy stole my acc :S

Edited by roca1985

i was eating and gRim was fighting on my char Citi with survivors vs argenlandia he die 1 time and back to town and forgot take zems he back to fight and jackelyn or funnygirl kill him and he drop my mr 84 plate and 84 hose in same time> pf i quick after that lol

it was like a week i was very low in hp(like 200) and killing ettin while 3 stalkers hitting me,when i kill the ettin it drop a poison bh and stalker kill me lol,when i running back it was there and was just rep 1 :/

mm..... where to start, in Elv wh placing ie neck to keeper, didnt realize it was Baca standing near the keeper, he said thanks n he sold it couple days later.

next running to help out wazza in d2 to fight ares cos he asked for backup not realising the zem i didnt have, dropped dr77 cic1 plate, which wazza picked up, i thought oh cool.. love that guy. never saw it again.

had xring for 1 day, carried 3 zems with me, was hunting d4 alone and kept getting owned by dd's helping each other out... eventually ran out of zem's and went to wh to grab more zems, ran into a blocked wh dropped xring.

went to d2 to play with the cray fish and ended up dropping pa27wing and mr49 wing... oh.. and dropped mr77 chain mail at the wh ent got blizzed out of the doorway.

Good times!

On a Good note, finally made a BBH+5 yesterday.. so i guess thats a good thing.

Edited by Anarchy