Sign in to follow this  
Exec

What Was The Most Unlucky Things That Happend To U In Hb?

PR is like winning a case of Bug Spray.

Dam I remember a PR91 sheild or some rediculous item I got, just wanted to put my fist through the screen.

this happened couple of times also, we were raiding and we came across grudge guild, one of them pulled XR; we parad and killed im instantly and he dropped pots =(

One time when I crimmed on nemesis 1, I forgot to take my pink cape off (it was the only 1 on the server at the time). Of course, the pink cape dropped and it was a pain the butt to get it back.

Eventually, I did get it back though. Otherwise, I've been really fortunate.

A few days after achieving DK 15 and with all the glory in my heart I felt like I had the world (Well, HB world) in my hands, the server shut down and restarted to Nem 2 a few months later.

Not so luckyyy eh :blink:

in promiseland i killed some storm bringer guy.. and he dropped me 2 pots HEHE that sux :(

LOL Jackelyn wont be happy if he reads this xD

Ohyea... One day All the characters I spent 3-4 years making and all the items I collected were deleted and then everyone left the server, and then I stopped as well and my GM was locked....

and THEN everyone came back.

that was a Bummer....

ah well.......... B)

on hbusa i killed a zwand mage+ mp set mage in Pl.. his real name was sam or something....

Anyway he died and dropped 2 pots and i asked him why hes not using a zem and he replied *i never die thats why*

back on hbint beta, when gold actually had a value, I saved up 400k to buy a sharp hp 21 flameberge. I down to newb dungeon to raid and died, no biggie, I had my zem on. I recall back to town (this was before farm I believe) and I go back to town, and theres 5 mages summoning monsters and camping a recall spot, I die, drop the flame, game over....

won a ring of dragon power from a hunt, i recall and see my rl friends char online, i decide to show him my ring of dragon power, he ask to let him test the damage, i pass him the ring of dragon power and BAM

he logs out scamming my rod

But it wasnt my rl friend, it was Yennifer/JacKelYn :P

i contact gm's and THANKFULLY get my rod back!

ty gm staff! ^_^

was still a scary moment =D

_______

i log in, and im at shop, i go to ware house and there were 20 survivors,

i figured i would make it in,

i start running to entrance and i was a step away from the entrance and i start chugging, but the stuns held me back and GIMLIN blocked wh and ek+1 for geyvivors

my friend drop transfering mp 91 hose and merien shield behind wh

when he logged the other char and he went to the spot the items were gone

owned

This is kind of a Lucky/Unlucky/VERY LUCKY experience.

Ok back on HBMOG V3 where exp was I believe same as official servers, and max level was 180, I managed to gain a Exp 110% K Plate, K Legs, K Haub from someone. Now there were only a few who knew of the exp set, and it was passed around more than the Korean XR and IE sword.

One day my little brother, who some may or may not remember, stayed home from school and guessed my password. He drop traded the entire set. Before I got home he tried to put it all on my account. I logged in looked at my charachter and to my disgust no exp set. What he had done was he had dropped the EXP set from his charachter, logged my char and picked up the armor he dropped a few hours earlier from his charachter. So my charachter was left with his NS armor and the EXP set was somewhere in town.

When i asked him where he dropped it he forgot. So i spent the next hour searching behind every single house. I FINALLY found it and all was good. But for that hour, my brother was extremely close to death.

unluky =

having just died = zem-1

i go out of safe at pl

and die again

was like zem-2 in 5 mins

-.-"

but

i bet

aesir = eos

is the unlukiest guy..

he goes pl with zwand..

dies 1 time (ex: 10.35 am)

dies again (10.39 am)

again (10.49 am)

and again in pvp vs me (11.30)

i bet he was rly unluky

another chapter i BET

was that GM's staff let FUNNYGIRL join this server...-.-"

=)

olor a pobre

i didn't understand half of what you just said, but hey. the unluckiest moment for me was when the koreans boxed and mass summoned on the tp near ares bs..

lost my zem and my hp shield >.<

This happened to me a while ago.

Training at Elf, after a while a Plate M drops. I was ver happy because i never had a Plate drop (yeah..really bad luck ??)..I go to pick it up: POISON RESISTANCE 21!!!!

I kept on training, another drop! Plate W. Well, its W at least i can trade it. I Pick it up: POISON RESISTANCE 21!!!

!!GOD! This happens only to me hahaha