Sign in to follow this  
Exec

What Was The Most Unlucky Things That Happend To U In Hb?

Ive lost items and Ive been banned and theres been lots of unfortunate things along my hb career.

But the most unfortunate thing is when most of the survivors quitted playing! Loved to roll with those guys =P

this is about to be the most unlucky thing ever if the GMs dont help.

I was showing a friend in rl how to play helbreath and i went to answer my phone while he was repairing he sold my ABH instead of repaired it.

is it wrong to try to get more players to play hb?

I used to play a 180/200 server like 4-5years ago, cant remember the name but it was such a like 10x exp and normal droprate server.

I just got a levelup to 180, used all the manapots in my bag to kill a ettin wich was another side at ML river. It dropped ancient BH, wich was like first abh's in this server. But suddendly a MG spawn goes around and stuns me while i try to cast posession, i run to offscreen and cast invi. I go back to the river and ABH is gone. I run to another side and trying to find it with a stupid look on my face. Like a 5min after i recalled and go to ares WH, theres a 140+ warrior telling his friend that he just found a ABH hp21. Ofc i said it was my drop and told what just happend, wich was totally pointless, ofc.

I've had a unlucky moments in my HB history but that was maybe the worst. After that i've never got a better drop than +35 statted items.

mm..... where to start, in Elv wh placing ie neck to keeper, didnt realize it was Baca standing near the keeper, he said thanks n he sold it couple days later.

next running to help out wazza in d2 to fight ares cos he asked for backup not realising the zem i didnt have, dropped dr77 cic1 plate, which wazza picked up, i thought oh cool.. love that guy. never saw it again.

had xring for 1 day, carried 3 zems with me, was hunting d4 alone and kept getting owned by dd's helping each other out... eventually ran out of zem's and went to wh to grab more zems, ran into a blocked wh dropped xring.

went to d2 to play with the cray fish and ended up dropping pa27wing and mr49 wing... oh.. and dropped mr77 chain mail at the wh ent got blizzed out of the doorway.

Good times!

On a Good note, finally made a BBH+5 yesterday.. so i guess thats a good thing.

Really bad luck :S

Sold XR to shop when i played HB USA when it was free..... -_-

:blink: ...LOL

Well i was happy that i got like 2-5k or how much it was.. Cause then i could buy a flamberge !!..

God that was retarded, but ok i was like 14 years old and didnt know ANYTHING about HB :P

Well i was happy that i got like 2-5k or how much it was.. Cause then i could buy a flamberge !!..

God that was retarded, but ok i was like 14 years old and didnt know ANYTHING about HB :P

how you get XR?

Event at CH. As far as i remember it was a TW in town, and i stood on drop ..

how you get XR?

Hmmm, there are so many thing to list.

1) Meeting Dario.

2) After a long chat with my best friend in rl, he decided to lend me his HB Supernet char (seems like i wasnt trustable) It was one of my first days playing Helbreath, and a guy whispered me, saying that he was the owner of the server and he wanted to give me items and stuff. Ofc i gave him acc and pw, i got scammed, and my friend still thinks i scammed him :/

3) Lost tons of eks with the f***ing Critical Explosive SG.

4) Being scammed by a 10yo kid using keylogger (he get access to my HB Crusade mage, the only fh and 140+ at that moment)

5) After getting back my HB Crusade mage, i started sharing with a rl friend. I was amazed cause he lvled SO fast, like 5 lvls a day (exp x2). I got banned (the SOAB was dupping exp slates and grinding scorps the whole night).

6) Being scammed by guildmates and then being banned from the guild, in Nemesis Argentina (KA + ROX + Sets)

7) Being bumped when i was one tile away of picking up XR+2 from Buffy when he tryed to transfer it to a guildmate (when we were from diff towns)

8) Hearing Dario's voice on vent.

9) Some jelous idiot sold my guildmate XR+2 and godlike items to shop.

10) Nemesis Argentina death :(

And now some SS that proves that im the unluckiest bastard on earth:

?

IPB Image

I bought mp pots instead of hp pots (wearing mp 63 set)

IPB Image

Being hated by Zorak[GM] was a nightmare

IPB Image

3 right ns baxes from HC or a new bad4ss rare weapon?

IPB Image

pr0 tax to win heldenian (too bad that some1 told Zorak and we were punished) (SO DONT DO IT!)

IPB Image

Edited by vazkitoo

Hmmm, there are so many thing to list.

1) Meeting Dario.

2) After a long chat with my best friend in rl, he decided to lend me his HB Supernet char (seems like i wasnt trustable) It was one of my first days playing Helbreath, and a guy whispered me, saying that he was the owner of the server and he wanted to give me items and stuff. Ofc i gave him acc and pw, i got scammed, and my friend still thinks i scammed him :/

3) Lost tons of eks with the f***ing Critical Explosive SG.

4) Being scammed by a 10yo kid using keylogger (he get access to my HB Crusade mage, the only fh and 140+ at that moment)

5) After getting back my HB Crusade mage, i started sharing with a rl friend. I was amazed cause he lvled SO fast, like 5 lvls a day (exp x2). I got banned (the SOAB was dupping exp slates and grinding scorps the whole night).

6) Being scammed by guildmates and then being banned from the guild, in Nemesis Argentina (KA + ROX + Sets)

7) Being bumped when i was one tile away of picking up XR+2 from Buffy when he tryed to transfer it to a guildmate (when we were from diff towns)

8) Hearing Dario's voice on vent.

9) Some jelous idiot sold my guildmate XR+2 and godlike items to shop.

10) Nemesis Argentina death :(

And now some SS that proves that im the unluckiest bastard on earth:

?

IPB Image

I bought mp pots instead of hp pots (wearing mp 63 set)

IPB Image

Being hated by Zorak[GM] was a nightmare

IPB Image

3 right ns baxes from HC or a new bad4ss rare weapon?

IPB Image

pr0 tax to win heldenian (too bad that some1 told Zorak and we were punished) (SO DONT DO IT!)

IPB Image

no.1 & 8 ftw. :wub:

Jajajajajaaja! Pobre zorak! Igual te quiero

1- Meet vazkito

2- Meet dario

The worse things that can ever happen

JAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJA, como te odie cuando apareciste en el piquete camino al Command Hall. Iba a ser una estrategia legendaria! Por TS le decia a Gus y Javi 'QUEDENSE PUTOS, QUEDENSEEEEEE! NO NOS PUEDE BANNEAR!' JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Se extra?a el HBNA :/

che joaco cuando estuve en ts con vos? O.o ni me acuerdo

Border Patrol!

Edited by vazkitoo