Sign in to follow this  
Exec

What Was The Most Unlucky Things That Happend To U In Hb?

On Hb-Underlord, i teamed with Tsolis2 for getting points to buy Zwand wich was 900 points, a HC was worth 2

points, and Tw 5 points, lower mobs 1 point. After 3-4 months collecting points we put all the points together and

bought Zwand to a friend of Tsolis2 for 800 points. I dont really know who was the unluckiest person if Tsolis for

only using the zwand for only 5 -6 days or me for loosing it diying even with 3 zems in my bag. Why did i droped

only the zwand instead of those stupid zems stones, i will never know why. Many ppl told me that could happen if

you die 2-3 times in a row without opening your bag. I really dont know if thats true or lie, but many agreeded

with that explanation of players. One day later server closes and i couldnt apologize to Tsolis2 until i found him

here in Nem 2 :(

on HBMOG i lost an EK in garden to a snake....

Or all those eks lost to CPs.

on HBMOG i lost an EK in garden to a snake....

Or all those eks lost to CPs.

i reckon iv lost a hero set to CPs.... most hated NPC in HB easily

Yeah CPS are the worst. Ha did you read what I posted about the "TB"? Haha EXP set, brings back so many good memories.

Hmmm unluckyist thing i can think of is being a total retard and selling my mass items for $$$$ in hbusa. But check this out..LUCKIEST thing======Well 1 day im being my normal lazy self hanging out in front of wh, when this noob post's "Whats earth shock wave manual worth??" Every1 replies were like "1 slime" things like that but for some reason i felt this noob was being serious So i did what any compitent hb player would do and later traded sharp warX rep7+blood sword+1 zem for ESW...there were only 3 active esw mages at this time after 6 years of hbusa..just imagine how that feels :D...roflmfao...He said he got it from clay golem in farm..thats insane luck...Alot of people were really mad for awhile but fu*k em...Got alot of nice items for it..gbh..zwand ms20..xring.xblade.180 mage..180 war.sharp baxe hp77..AWSOME mp set..alot of sh!t lol...WHICH i sold for $$ and made around 2500 just a nice lil HB story for all of you...I was Cam^ron and -Twista- in usa got esw from Mary-Miner :D bye

EDIT: Actual ingame unluckiest thing = Losing food game for x rap and anc Gis hp21 in gg pit on friends char, in same day between 2 people!!!!!!worst day of my life..i was lvl 160+ noob best items was blood sword and ie sword and ogre ring lol

MMM!

1st thing that comes to my mind is.

When we were raiding with guildies at elv ww. There were like 3 of us...

I was on Zoro and there were Lii and KochaKoi mayb.....

I para/pfa/spike, wars crit to his back and im prepared for the finishing blow!

BLIZZ and the dude doenst die to 1 blizz.. he starts to run and dies to the Spike Field that's under him...

And i think i was like 3 eks's short from hero full at Zoro then^^

MMM!

1st thing that comes to my mind is.

When we were raiding with guildies at elv ww. There were like 3 of us...

I was on Zoro and there were Lii and KochaKoi mayb.....

I para/pfa/spike, wars crit to his back and im prepared for the finishing blow!

BLIZZ and the dude doenst die to 1 blizz.. he starts to run and dies to the Spike Field that's under him...

And i think i was like 3 eks's short from hero full at Zoro then^^

he was FunnyGirl

definetly 1 of the most unlucky things, when any noob learned to use tab bug and abuse it, its annoying to chasde nubs tabbing -.-

Got a plate mail M drop in igs today....I got all excited...picked it up and glanced at it quickly to move to a safe spot to really examine it....and I saw a 56

omg....Im thinking is it MP56? HP56? omg this is AWESOMEEE!! what an AWESOME drop omg!!!

run over to the side and take a better look....

:unsure:

:blink:

:angry:

endurance 56

<_<

:(

:excl:

yes its always the same with drops:

excitement

paying attention carefully

realizing stats

cursing at drops

give a damn and keep training xD

' date='Feb 17 2009, 08:08 PM' post='253541']

Got a plate mail M drop in igs today....I got all excited...picked it up and glanced at it quickly to move to a safe spot to really examine it....and I saw a 56

omg....Im thinking is it MP56? HP56? omg this is AWESOMEEE!! what an AWESOME drop omg!!!

run over to the side and take a better look....

:unsure:

:blink:

:angry:

endurance 56

<_<

:(

:excl:

yeah i hate that shit. you are a gm fix it :lol:

i always kill things for such a long time, a small piece of armour drops and its always something with an ungodly amount of endurance. the few times i dont get to examine it or pick it up is because something kills me, then im always left wondering if it was any good :angry:

I'd be excited to even GET a drop... I have lvl 180 warrior; lvl 180 mage (both with MP's too) and the best stated armour drop iv gotten is sp30 or something haub. Not one mp/dr/hp drop yet - best shield I've been dropped is mp21. In all the training I've gotten 2 zems 1x stone and 1m stone.... in over 300 million exp!

EDIT: I just failed 5/5 attempts at crafting

First: Lost M stone, dm3, dm1

Second: M stone ms10

Third: M stone

Fourth: M stone

Fifth: Ms10

GO team!

once i had dm2 neck, 7 dm1 necks and15 meriens to craft, i suposed i was going to get dm4 neck, guess what! i ended with a dm2, dm1-7 and merien-15 rofl