Sign in to follow this  
Exec

What Was The Most Unlucky Things That Happend To U In Hb?

Ok guys lets hear some stories, tell us what was the most unlucky things that happened to u, in this or another server about HB. Here goes some:

1) I was raiding and i started a pvp, at the end i kill the enemy and he drops zem, im at 2 squares of him and going to pick it up when i get forced XD, zem-1

2) My guild was fighting another guild, we manage to kill 1 of the enemys and he drops IE SWORD!!!, 1 of our guildies get on drops and try to pick it up, but he was full bag, got flew away and the other guild recover it lolz

3) i was organizing my desktop, so i decided to use macro on pretend corpse meanwhile, i was like 1 hour puting things in their place in my desktop, then i go to toilet, i come back after 10 mins and find out that my char is logged, i try to log and poom "acc rejected till 1 week". i log in with other char and i find out that i got spotted by a GM when i was at toilet LOL, luck+1

now its ur turn :P, anything unlucky about eks, drops or anything else is welcome xD

Ok guys lets hear some stories, tell us what was the most unlucky things that happened to u, in this or another server about HB. Here goes some:

Meeting u and sharing a guild with u.

On HBusa i killed a demon and it dropped a GiS dont know what kind detail was on low

got blizzed by 3 mages and dropped the GiS.

:angry: hopefully it was crap.

when i get a weird bug with 824989428 majestic, 30900 rep points, 450 eks+ in the week, emphy wh and bag and make crash aresden map!

' date='Feb 11 2009, 05:05 PM' post='252632']

It happened 3 years ago but it's still too painful to talk about :huh:

huh now u gotta say it

I took a break from HB Nemesis about a month ago and my friend told me about this fruit server (which is now closed) called HB Australia. I thought I would muck around till I got bored. First week I was there there was an event, some FFA PVP. I won. The prize was an item for your selected class, and I was a GiS warrior and got a DS.

Next day, all of Aresden cries that Im to overpowered - despite there being Blacksmith items being better than my DS.

Long story short, GM deleted it and gave me a DM Necklace. *censored*.

-----

Another time was HBINT, my guildmaster got hacked and lost majority of her items. 2 Items in particular, were similar to my items. I had a Sharp BH Exp 20 and i think a Demon Ring (who didnt?), and so did she. While restoring her items, they took mine, and said I was the hacker. Despite me having this BH years before I even joined this persons guild. A week of me arguing they then came to the conclusion that not only was I a hacker, i was a duper and they quickly took all my items off me.

Very annoyed that they have screwed me around, I happen to gain access to the Admin announcment panel and announce that HBINT was closing and they should all go join HBUSA.

I was banned.

----

Any food game Im in, I lose. It can be for a IE Necklace or a HP pot. I will loose.

We killed abbadon and the drop was Mass Fire Strike or BSW I cant remember. I was in final 2. I lost and someone who wasnt in the hunt (untill Farjat crashed us and had to retele people, which he did by saying it over global thus inviting people that werent in the hunt) won the prize.

On INT I was going thru my bag one day in WH and dropped a gold cape on the floor.... and D/C'd... logged in asap. Nobody saw nothing. Sad. Gold capes were MAD rare at the time....

a month ago at around lvl 130 I got my 1st zem drop in garden on my new Char, Recalled to put in WH and never made it due to a rather large raiding Party outside WH that destroyed me before I could crap myself. Damn the luck...

lets see... lost my ice elemental necklace in nemesis2 x25exp, lost hoses mr21 in x1 exp. nemesis2, got a pr91% plate drop from an ig..and dan's right about one thing; getting pr is like a can of bugspray hahahaha