Sign in to follow this  
Oni

Some ... Suggestions?

I like the idea of a DK bow...have it start out as maybe direction bow stats?

Completely speechless...It's like you tore my head open and started extracting all the shit Ive been to lazy to post.

Not a single idea i dissagree with on this post.

Very Nice

I like all ideas more or less.

The one of the DK weapons is great.

I would like to see a DK Rapier+15 in action, or a DBow +15. Its would be very nice to see plenty of different builds on chars.

But I mean really giving them an important role. For example the bow atm its only to cut mages casting and no further important purposes..

It would be great to see mass fights with bows xD

Here's the idea:

You can upgrade any weapon to +3 without having the danger of it disappearing except for BBH and BH. This might help out baxe and gis builds in particular.

Discuss.

Crusades Are Mostly Used For Gaining Eks Easily In Towns By The Dominant Town, LOW

the topic in the forums about this, and I came up with a better solution. Make EK'ing possible in both towns until all of the mana shields are destroyed (in said town) then getting ek's is impossible(in said town) and only possible in middle land, encouraging the middle land shenanigans known as mana tower whoring.

Anywho, back to more suggestions for in game problems

Fish: As far as I know, this is useless, BUT a good option to prmote the fishing skill, is make items like Zems/Xelima/Merien stones available while fishing (this may already be in, but if it is, don't tell anyone other then me, so I can whore up all of them for myself.)

Manufacturing: Sure, people do this, and I'm all for them doing it, but why not add more items to the manu list? Another thing would be to inform people on the actual bonuses received from the manufactured completion %.

Farming....I've never really delved into this part of the game, so I'm not sure why it was made in the first place... So maybe something can be done.

Alchemy - ....

Overall for the "creation/farming skills" How about just removing those bullshit animations and wait times for when you do something? I know if I sat in one spot making steel bars, I don't want to hear a thousand of those lame *censored* sound effects of pounding on an Anvil, how about you just... click it, BAM IT'S MADE, move on from there.

Agreed 100%, skills are very tedious to work with right now...I'm sure theres a reason for that, but, IMO it would be better to skip the stupid sound effects. It would also encourage more people to get to manuing and increase the server economy. Kinda like a stimulus package XD

turn your sound off and you wont hear it lol =p. As for your ideas i like the idea of adding more swords but not too many(sort of makes stated weapons uselsss) But as for typical items like Baxe and Rapier i think it would be a good idea to make them Dk and able to go up to +15. Also the partying thing was cool. It would be awesome to actually fit everyone in to one party so its not a fight to get the kill between your own group =x. As for the xp in party it would be nice to have it raised a little but not too much.

well thats the issue. is that it does over power. but i still find my hp84 sharp flam better on my bmage then a +15 would be. i still hit way more then some bmages with +15. But yeah i think it would be fun to have something to level for. I am 169 str for Lightning Blade but have nothing else thats worth using.

This first one is PVP related, and I'm sure that it wont get passed as this technically isn't a PVP server....anyway

1)Revamping Safe zones

A) On my old server, we had the idea of, if you enter a new zone, recall, etc. You will be safe, inside of the safe zone, regardless of what is there. However, once you leave a safe zone, you are no longer protected by it (even if you re-enter it) Meaning players that rely on safe zones to make mockeries/escape from being killed, need to work on their recalling.

B) There really isn't much insentive to this onther then to have my global box flooded with spam ranging from "OMG YOU WENT TO SAFE LOL, LTP" or "LOL, YOU HIDING IN SAFE AGAIN NOOB(this obviously can't be a newb considering they know it is safe...)"

btw, if you need a reference code to look at, I still have the server files on my hd....

100% ek probability for SC raiders? no, ty

2) More DK Weapons

A) Being someone who hates making cookie cutter builds and/or characters that look the same as other people, I'd like to see more variation in the dk Weapons.

B) Weapons such as.....

B1)Axe.....Personally I'd like to see the battle axe saved as a weapon, because for now, NOBODY USES IT, even though it is such a badass weapon. Or a War axe could be nice (yay my WX class? lol)

Axe should have the best dmg, i always thought.

B3) Fencing weapon: (this has been fazed out of every high exp server generally since you can't get ANY decent damage with an Esterk, And I know mages can get a dk (rapier?) but it doesn't go up to dk15, making it sufficiently useless for actually killing (it's mostly a stun tactic at this point, but then wtf are bows for?)
Ye, sure. HERO CHAINS, MORE ENDU for mages, MORE DMG for mages, better rapiers for mages.. NO.

B4) Bow: would be pretty cool. Maybe make it the same a a direction bow in PVP damage wise, but in PVM (this would be EXTREMELY HELPFUL FOR KILLING LARGE MOBS) have the damage higher, and sicne the durability is practically infinite (30k) you wouldn't need 5 direction bows for killing Tigerworms.

No. Bow is ok i think. I faster kill ettin on the rock by fbow, than i get in there and kill by bh. I have a lot eks by fbow too lol.

B5) Different long Sword, Sure the 130 str weapon is fancy, but why not make a 1-handed one? Like a dk Long sword, or Bastard sword. Not sure of the practicality of this since it would encourage more shields on mages, or warriors alike, which means less EK'ing in someones favor.

im not sure

B6)Short Sword: God these things, useless.... 1 crit range, HIGH HIT RATIO sure.... but no real use in game nowadays, the dexxer is far surpassed by the damage delt in weapon, and having a limit of 200 dex, makes using these thing extraordinary useless, not sure how you could save this weapon class.

SS has really nice crit dmg. It shouldnt be changed.

Bow's are cool but are hard to implement, nobody wants to see the old days of direction bow stunnage back - lol.

+1